i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Over a month
Over a week
"Won’t hold a charge. Have managed about half an hour of use since purchase. Not happy."
"They are a lots bigger than other pods. Very uncomfortable in my ear. They do not hold their charge. Disappointed"
"Very good product very poor delivery told 3 days delivery 7 days later and after 2 emails and attacking number that was not working thank god my item arrived."
"Not what I was expected, also it was faulty"
"Instructions are not correct and the set I received do not work correctly. An email to suppliers requesting assistance has been ignored."
"The battery only lasts an hour not very happy with the product"
"The ear buds sent - 1 does not hold its charge for than 5 minutes and as such I will be sending them back They arrived on time."
"They do not work properly , disappointed a present for my granddaughter"
"Only one ear phone works 😕"
"Received ear pieces in good time and packed well but one of the two doesn’t work!"
"Hi sorry to say that when I powered on and pair with my phone it works only one at a time and charge stayed for only 30 minutes I m bit disappointed"
"I ordered my head phones a month ago and they still haven’t arrived"
"I haven’t received the item yet so unlikely to give a good review yet!!"
"Service very poor and still haven’t received them and already asking for feedback"
"Yet to receive my purchase...."
"3 weeks after ordering and I’m still waiting for delivery!"
"Posting took an age, in fact right now I still have not received the order"
"I have had no correspondence regarding delivery. Even this form does not allow optional comments. Very poor customer service"
"Still haven’t received ear phones after ordering them 2 weeks ago and can not seem to track my parcel! I’m hoping this is not a scam!"
"On your advert you stated delivery was 3-5 days and now it’s 10-25 so all said & done poor show all round. The rest of your questionnaire doesn’t matter as its not here yet. Regards Ray Duffy"
i7Pro is rated 1.67 based on 502 reviews