i7Pro.com Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
I ordered my head phones a month ago and they still haven’t arrived
Have not received item yet
Ordered on Jan 24, it is now March 5 and still no shipping details. Also emailed support but no response. Will be telling my credit card company that this is a scam shortly.
Ordered ear buds 7 th February still waiting for order if I would have known it was going to take this long I would have purchased elsewhere
Yet to receive my purchase....
I was waiting 15 days and never received
parcel never arrived
Ordered the headphones at the beggining of december,were due 24th december at the latest (were a christmas present),eventho they were going to be late now i gave them the benefit of the doubt that prior to christmas and over christmas post could be delayed,emailed them 3rd of jan they said they are in transit....its now the 10th januray and still no sign of them!
Ordered in November not received yet
Hello,

Please contact us on info@i7pro.co.uk regarding this issue

Thanks for your support !
Ive still not received my item, but nor have I been given a tracking number to do so.
Hello,

Please contact us on info@i7pro.co.uk regarding this issue

Thanks for your support !
Do not use this company. It’s a scam. The product never came and every time I emailed customer services they replied with the same automated email. Stay clear don’t waste your money.
We are so sorry for the delay!

An error occurred in our system that caused only a certain group of orders to be shipped out on time. Your order will be with you very soon !

Thanks for your patience !
I ordered on 21st Nov for a Christmas present was told 10-25 days tracked plenty of time but after many emails not replied to it did not arrive until 3rd January I had to return and pay return delivery very unimpressed
Ordered earphones on 23/11/18. Delivery time of 11-25 days. Great be here for Xmas. Didn’t arrive. E mailed twice but no reply. Eventually arrived in January. Shocking service and won’t be ordering anything from I7 pro again
I order I i7pro in November and have still not received it! I have written numerous e mails asking for a refund with no response. If someone could please contact me on reading this, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks for your patience !
6 weeks later, even after paying for express delivery, order still not arrived, when I do get a reply to my emails it’s just a generic rubbish one!
It took far to long to come I suggest if you order and allow 2 months