i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Bought air pods but returned them un used, immediately because I didn’t like them. After 2 weeks I still hadn’t heard anything back from i7Pro.com and probably never would have, if I didn’t email them to enquire about my refund. I checked the Royal Mail tracker and found out that they had received the item back the day after I’d posted it, but they still wanted me to provide proof of postage, before I was eventually issued a refund. Seems like i7Pro.com have a nice little scam going on, make the customer chase up their refund, but if you can’t prove you returned the item, you don’t get one.
Still waiting to receive my order have not received anything from this company
They are amazing!!
Threw in the bin where they belong, cheap case fell apart, could never take them out as my hair and beanie would constantly set off the sensor pausing, skipping or even turn the earphones off. Not only that, there was a consistent issue right out the box where one ear would never play any sound even tho it's on and the manual gave no fix so you'll have to sit for hours messing around with the things till it eventually works. For the price the sound quality is terrible, little bass and screams cheap. Avoid at all costs
I am finding it very difficult to put my earphones on. When I do get them on they lose their battery strength very quickly. Disappointed.
Headphones received quickly as advertised. Seem to work well so far.
I ordered my head phones a month ago and they still haven’t arrived
Have not received item yet
Ordered on Jan 24, it is now March 5 and still no shipping details. Also emailed support but no response. Will be telling my credit card company that this is a scam shortly.
Ordered ear buds 7 th February still waiting for order if I would have known it was going to take this long I would have purchased elsewhere
Yet to receive my purchase....
I was waiting 15 days and never received
parcel never arrived
Ordered the headphones at the beggining of december,were due 24th december at the latest (were a christmas present),eventho they were going to be late now i gave them the benefit of the doubt that prior to christmas and over christmas post could be delayed,emailed them 3rd of jan they said they are in transit....its now the 10th januray and still no sign of them!
Ordered in November not received yet
Hello,

Please contact us on info@i7pro.co.uk regarding this issue

Thanks for your support !
Ive still not received my item, but nor have I been given a tracking number to do so.
Hello,

Please contact us on info@i7pro.co.uk regarding this issue

Thanks for your support !
Do not use this company. It’s a scam. The product never came and every time I emailed customer services they replied with the same automated email. Stay clear don’t waste your money.
We are so sorry for the delay!

An error occurred in our system that caused only a certain group of orders to be shipped out on time. Your order will be with you very soon !

Again, We are so sorry for the delay!

Thanks for your patience !
I ordered on 21st Nov for a Christmas present was told 10-25 days tracked plenty of time but after many emails not replied to it did not arrive until 3rd January I had to return and pay return delivery very unimpressed
Ordered earphones on 23/11/18. Delivery time of 11-25 days. Great be here for Xmas. Didn’t arrive. E mailed twice but no reply. Eventually arrived in January. Shocking service and won’t be ordering anything from I7 pro again
I order I i7pro in November and have still not received it! I have written numerous e mails asking for a refund with no response.
If someone could please contact me on reading this, I would very much appreciate it.
We are so sorry for the delay!

Again, We are so sorry for the delay!

Thanks for your patience !
i7Pro.com is rated 2.08 based on 731 reviews