i7Pro.com Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

i7Pro.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B

Price - Excellent

75.00%
Industry Average
Very please brilliant for the price
- Stevenson Davis
Decent product for the price exceptional value
- Liam Evans
Great looking product at really good price. Delivered promptly and all appears to be working well
C

Delivery - Average

63.64%
Industry Average
Very good quality and good delivery
- Anonymous
Granddaughter is very please with the Bluetooth wireless earbuds which actually fit her 12 year-old ears better than another model which she tried. Despite the reference to 2-4 days Royal Mail delivery they took 16 days to arrive - too late for her actual birthday despite my request for the delivery to be expedited.
- Anonymous
I’m still waiting for my Airbuds to be delivered. I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Are you able to advise how long delivery will be please?
- Beth Herbert
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.12%
Industry Average
The sound is very poor quality. When using to make phone calls the quality is very very poor and not usable. I would like to return and get a Refund.
- Peter Pantelides
Terrible did not respond to any of my emails about getting a refund. Information available about it is hidden on the site. Not worth the buy - invest in real ones
- Rose Albasha
com and probably never would have, if I didn’t email them to enquire about my refund.
- David Smyth
C
64.95%
Industry Average
Excellent service and product would use again thanks
- Joe Barton
Great service, really pleased with purchase!
- Michelle Feltham
Great product and great service
- David Williams