i7Pro Insights

i7Pro have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
B

Price - Excellent

77.78%
Industry Average
" Fantastic service, fantastic quality, my granddaughter so delighted couldn’t believe the price, so easy to use your website will be purchasing again. Thanks "
- Anonymous
" Slightly bigger than I thought, also struggling to get both working at the same time. But saying that there good for the price point. "
- Anonymous
" Ordered a pair of iPhone wireless EarPods on 23/11/2018 and arrived 14/01/2019, so did take ages. This is my 2nd pair and these are different and better than previous pair. Tried them and they are working fine, sound could probably be a bit better but won’t complain at price paid. "
Write your review on i7Pro
C-

Delivery - Average

56.36%
Industry Average
" Very good product very poor delivery told 3 days delivery 7 days later and after 2 emails and attacking number that was not working thank god my item arrived. "
- Darren Smith
" I would review them but I'm still waiting for the delivery! So, so slow! "
- Paul Oldnall
" 3 weeks after ordering and I’m still waiting for delivery! "
- Ian Ramsay
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.59%
Industry Average
" Still waiting for the refund! "
- Milka Grancharova
" Absolutely awful did not work. Returned the goods still waiting for a refund "
- Anonymous
" They Delivered my Product Fine, They handled my return well, But the Product Was Faulty and they could not replace it only Refunds so that was Disappointing "
- Ian Parker
C-

Customer Service - Average

57.35%
Industry Average
" The service was excellent but unfortunately the product doesn’t work. Even more unfortunately I’ve thrown all packaging and details out. So I’ll just have to live with this fact. Thanks. "
- Isobel Katherine Lawrie
" Obviously you have not checked your emails. I have sent you one last Friday (08/03/19). I have not received my order to date despite being told it was delivered! I am most unhappy with your service and will be following it up. I await your reply ASAP. R. M. Doran "
- R M Doran
" Service very poor and still haven’t received them and already asking for feedback "
- Shirley Coyle