i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
This item never turned up !!!!
no reply from emails or refund given AVOID
Will be contacting you on Monday to arrange a return and full credit, not fit for purpose as the saying goes...
I ORDERED THEE IPODS ON 24TH JANUARY AND HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THEM.
Showed as being a “wrap around”
Arrived weeks later. Appears to be a very cheap plastic rear screen
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
Ordered on Jan 24, it is now March 5 and still no shipping details. Also emailed support but no response. Will be telling my credit card company that this is a scam shortly.
Ordered ear buds 7 th February still waiting for order if I would have known it was going to take this long I would have purchased elsewhere
Been three weeks and still not here
I still have not received my order!?
Still not received two three months after ordering !!!!
Item not received as at March 4th
I would review them but I'm still waiting for the delivery! So, so slow!
Ordered ear buds 11.01.2019. Not received. Notified 11.02.2019 that a refund was processed-no explanation why. Refund still no5 received as of 19.02.2019.
Shocking.
My Order was cancelled by them and they said they would refund but no refund received to date. No response to emails. Sent to trading standards. Do not waste your time and money.
Hopeless. No communication. No service. No goods. Give this company a very wide birth.
Ordered, but never delivered!
I have made, and had confirmed, 2 purchases with i7Pro. Both were accepted and confirmed but after approximately 1 month the purchase was refunded. If I were cynical, I would say this was simply to make money on the interest of the value of the purchase. I will not be shopping with i7Pro again.
I was waiting 15 days and never received
goods never recived
I never got it
Still not received my item since November it is ow February and no contact has been made despite many messages being sent
i7Pro.com is rated 2.08 based on 731 reviews