i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Tell us how i7Pro made you happy
Not arrived!
I have yet to receive my purchase which was promised to be delivered on 26th January.
Product not recieved yet so no comment
ordered over 2 weeks ago - has yet to be delivered
I ordered 18 th January today is 31 but ,,,, I wouldn’t receive.
Not received the earphones and no response to emails
I have still not received my order yet and I have had no response to my email.
Still not received my Apple Compatable Wireless Earbuds. Wanted these for my forthcoming holiday on Sunday this week, Ordered them ages ago. Very disappointing
Still haven’t received anything from you yet
I have not received the item yet, it’s been 2 weeks
I ordered 3weeks ago still not received I’m not happy & I’ve had no reply to my email very poor service
I have never received the product I bought and paid for several days ago. Shockingly bad and first time this has ever happened to me. Will personally not use i7pro again.
I haven’t received my order. It’s been 15 days since my order but still no item. İt says 10-20 days (which I realised after purchasing) I found this so long. So not really happy.
Waited for over a month nothing turned up . I email to find out where my ear phones where only to be told they would reimburse my money less £8.00 delivery so another email to tell them delivery was free and why should i pay for a delivery when i never received any thing in the first place!!! NOT VERY HAPPY
I placed an order and paid for a pair of ear pods in December. Received an email in January saying that they had issued a full credit. I emailed to query why and received no response. Dreadful customer service.
haven't received the item
I purchased a pair of Air Pods from i7pro. A little concerned when they didn’t arrive as stated, so sent an email and they responded to say they’ve been shipped. They arrived eventually so that’s a plus. Regards to the product. Put it this way, I’ve now purchased a set of original Apple ones! The battery life is awful, literally lasts around 30 mins once used from a full charge. I’ll probably end up throwing them in the trash once I find them in the bottom of one of my drawers.
I ordered bluetooth ear phones weeks ago and still havent recived them very unsatisfied and not happy at all
I have not received these I ordered 2 ????
I have not received my order since November 2018