i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My item not working
My item I rutted and not refund given?
Utter waste of money. Only one of the pods works.
we can only synch one ear bud - not both we want a replacement sent asap
Bought 2 pairs, the sound kept alternating between each headphone.
I am actually planning on returning the earphones as I cannot make them work properly. They don’t seem to pair properly.
One headphone does not work
I have,at last, managed to connect and pair my ear pods to my tablet. Charging wasn't easy either? Am devestated to find that the charge only lasted for 10 minutes!! I have totally wasted my money. How do I manage a return?
In the advert for the ear pods it said you could get a full refund if the item was returned within 30 days. I have contacted them twice to request details of their returns procedures and had no response. Not received refund yet so can’t complete second question, although it’s very likely to be over 14 days.
Promised the product. Then ant refund and cancelled my order with no explanation
Ordered on 25 February 2019 and they have still not arrived so I am thinking this is just a con as they have taken payment but not supplied the goods
Can not synchronise for bilateral sound
Bigger in size in comparison to what is advertised
Waste of money throw them away
The service was excellent but unfortunately the product doesn’t work. Even more unfortunately I’ve thrown all packaging and details out. So I’ll just have to live with this fact.
Thanks.
Order over a month ago still not got it and not replying to my message I send
I didn’t receive my order and I still haven’t received my refund £15
The ear phones will not hold any charge and will not pair with blue tooth. I am disgusted as I would guess these are either faulty goods or knock off goods. One big con!
I received my i7pro 3 days ago and all that was in the box was the charging cable. I emailed you 2 days ago explaining this and have heard no response.
I am very disappointed with the lack of response response and hope I don’t have to take this matter up with a third party
I can only get sound from one earbud at a time not both together. I have left a message on your site but as yet have not received a reply only this review page. This is why so far I have rated so low.
I have for asked for a returns label as they will syn singularly but not as a pair
I am trying to return the product it is faulty
I have NO response