i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Constantly loosing connectivity, I asked about sending them back and was told I wasn't putting them in my ear correctly??? Don't waist your money
Unfortunately I do not know how good the airbuds are as they didn’t arrive? They were meant to arrive 3-5 days. Day 6 still nothing, I cancelled my order as was traveling & they did get back to me straight away to confirm a refund. Which I guess is a positive. Shame as I really wanted to take the airbuds traveling with me.
The product is fake.
Really not impressed with these atall!! They do not even last 1 hour at the gym though its says it should last several. When they charge one charges up more than the other so you end up with one ear piece working that doesn't even last! The charging wire has completely come apart and i can no longer use these. I thought they were a good price but expected them to actually work properly. I haven't had them long atall either! Really would NOT recomend these!!!
Compatibility and sound quality is very poor with my phone an IPhone 11pro
15 days later and no deliver even though paid for 3-5 days, all emails being ignored! Avoid company at all costs
PLease DON'T buy!!! these are huge and don't work
Still waiting for the refund!
I bought a headset two months ago and I paid the amount But i did not receive the earphone and not return of money This way this company is fake I warn everyone to deal with it
Never received the goods
Biggest scam. I never received my ear pods and none of my email was responded back.
Absolutely awful did not work. Returned the goods still waiting for a refund
The i7Pro is not a good product, I will be surprised if the company which created this i7pro has an R&D ( research and development ) department. Because in my opinion, NO ONE HAS TRIED the product before selling them!
First well aways to big fit in anyone hear, both ears don't work together, many more.
Will not recommend to anyone, just a waste of time and money to send it back!!!
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM THAT I ORDERED, I’V EMAILED YOUR COMPANY AND WITH NO RESPONSE.
WOULD SOME GET BACK YO ME PLEASE OR REFUND MY MONEY.

KIND REGARDS

Alfred
Only one side works even after several experts tried to make them both work and after using online guidance. Bad sound too in the one which did work.
Ordered i7Pro in January , it’s now April and no sign of item and no replies to emails
My item not working
My item I rutted and not refund given?
Utter waste of money. Only one of the pods works.
we can only synch one ear bud - not both we want a replacement sent asap
Bought 2 pairs, the sound kept alternating between each headphone.
i7Pro.com is rated 2.08 based on 734 reviews