i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Over a month
Over a week
"Great earphones small and neat easy to charge and carry in bag or pocket. Well worth the money"
"Very good excellent delivery time"
"I have synced my ear phones together but still only one playing."
"I have for asked for a returns label as they will syn singularly but not as a pair"
"The set up steps were not as straight forward as the instructions. The sound quality is not so good but acceptable."
"Delivered As advertised work ok But not in stereo Other reviews are saying not delivered in time I had no problem"
"I am trying to return the product it is faulty I have NO response Very unhappy"
"They do not work properly , disappointed a present for my granddaughter"
"The product came dirty, and the earphone quality is very poor, only one earphone works at the time. I’m very disappointed in the product."
"Obviously you have not checked your emails. I have sent you one last Friday (08/03/19). I have not received my order to date despite being told it was delivered! I am most unhappy with your service and will be following it up. I await your reply ASAP. R. M. Doran"
"Only one ear phone works 😕"
"Received ear pieces in good time and packed well but one of the two doesn’t work!"
"These were a gift. I haven’t used them but the recipient seems pleased with them. The service was prompt."
"Not very easy to aligning the right piece to the left after six or seven tries it was ok Sound very good"
"I have received nothing from this company regarding the message I wrote saying the earphones are faulty. I would not recommend buying from this company My previous email below. Hi I have already sent an email regarding the earphones, as they don;t work properly. They both connect to my ipad, but only work separately, I can not make them both work at the same time. The instructions are so small it is impossible for me to read them. Please send an electronic version of the instructions in english so I can print them out."
"Total rubbish. Cannot pick up speech at all. Don't waste your money."
"Hi sorry to say that when I powered on and pair with my phone it works only one at a time and charge stayed for only 30 minutes I m bit disappointed"
"Compact, easy charging, good sound."
i7Pro is rated 1.67 based on 502 reviews