i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Over a month
Over a week
"Although the item was faulty I returned it and was refunded immediately"
"Very pleased with purchase and prompt delivery Would probably recommend"
"Slightly bigger than I thought, also struggling to get both working at the same time. But saying that there good for the price point."
"The product was delivered on time in good working order"
"Very good product very poor delivery told 3 days delivery 7 days later and after 2 emails and attacking number that was not working thank god my item arrived."
"One headphone does not work"
"Not what I was expected, also it was faulty"
"Very satisfied with your service"
"I have,at last, managed to connect and pair my ear pods to my tablet. Charging wasn't easy either? Am devestated to find that the charge only lasted for 10 minutes!! I have totally wasted my money. How do I manage a return?"
"The Item I ordered from you came within a few days and is very good."
"Order arrived all good."
"Easy to pair and gives good enough audio quality for me. My only complaint is that the instructions are printed far TOO SMALL and could easily be a bit more comprehensive."
"Item as described."
"In the advert for the ear pods it said you could get a full refund if the item was returned within 30 days. I have contacted them twice to request details of their returns procedures and had no response. Not received refund yet so can’t complete second question, although it’s very likely to be over 14 days."
"Promised the product. Then ant refund and cancelled my order with no explanation"
"Ordered on 25 February 2019 and they have still not arrived so I am thinking this is just a con as they have taken payment but not supplied the goods"
"Can not synchronise for bilateral sound Bigger in size in comparison to what is advertised Waste of money throw them away"
"The service was excellent but unfortunately the product doesn’t work. Even more unfortunately I’ve thrown all packaging and details out. So I’ll just have to live with this fact. Thanks."
"Order over a month ago still not got it and not replying to my message I send"
i7Pro is rated 1.67 based on 502 reviews