i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

Bought these for my wife, she loves them. Great Service, great product
Works as well as a more expensive set of ear buds.
Sound quality isn’t great, but everything else seems up to standards.
I’m very disappointed to be honest I bought them for my grandsons birthday he’s only had them 2weeks & the left speaker on the air bud is not working, I have emailed yourselfs twice about this please could you respond!!
Earphones were clearly used when I received them. Trying to return them but their customer service team has not replied to me for 2 weeks, depsite multiple follow ups. Avoid like the plague!
Not great. Find they disconnect from my device for no reason or will just say power off
Very easy to use and comfortable. No problems.
Very good quality product & amazing value
Speaker is fine, mic seems to have some problem, people have complained and I tested as well, some machinery sound comes when we speak, apart from that, volume features isn't working
Great value for really good quality.
Great company delivering quality earbuds
Very please brilliant for the price
Ordering was very easy, excellent value. Took a few days to arrive but not a problem and work fine.
Excellent service and product would use again thanks
Cheap and works great
Good value compared to more expensive versions
Top pods fair play
No item arrived
EarBuds, Excellent product nice and neat just like apple earbuds but a lot cheaper, with good quality sound. Would recommend to anyone.
The sound is very poor quality. When using to make phone calls the quality is very very poor and not usable. I would like to return and get a Refund.
i7Pro.com is rated 2.08 based on 732 reviews