i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Bought goods Aug 2019. Not received anything to date , run by a thief called Jacob ackobunden. Do not buy from this company ever !
Received item, didn’t work, so returned for a refund.

Despite the item proven as being received back at the depot by tracked Royal Mail service, no refund has been received and in continued correspondence with them (10+ mails), the response received was essentially “once the item is returned and checked we will deal with the enquiry”.

Poor item, non existent customer service, zero communication and all in all, just feels like a scam.
Bought these for my wife, she loves them. Great Service, great product
Works as well as a more expensive set of ear buds.
Sound quality isn’t great, but everything else seems up to standards.
I’m very disappointed to be honest I bought them for my grandsons birthday he’s only had them 2weeks & the left speaker on the air bud is not working, I have emailed yourselfs twice about this please could you respond!!
Earphones were clearly used when I received them. Trying to return them but their customer service team has not replied to me for 2 weeks, depsite multiple follow ups. Avoid like the plague!
Not great. Find they disconnect from my device for no reason or will just say power off
Very easy to use and comfortable. No problems.
Very good quality product & amazing value
Speaker is fine, mic seems to have some problem, people have complained and I tested as well, some machinery sound comes when we speak, apart from that, volume features isn't working
Great value for really good quality.
Great company delivering quality earbuds
Very please brilliant for the price
Ordering was very easy, excellent value. Took a few days to arrive but not a problem and work fine.
Excellent service and product would use again thanks
Cheap and works great
Good value compared to more expensive versions
Top pods fair play