i7Pro Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Still waiting for the refund!"
"I bought a headset two months ago and I paid the amount But i did not receive the earphone and not return of money This way this company is fake I warn everyone to deal with it"
"Never received the goods"
"Biggest scam. I never received my ear pods and none of my email was responded back."
"Keeps disconnecting and no set up instructions included. It wasn't hard but just showed a lack of attention to detail"
"Absolutely awful did not work. Returned the goods still waiting for a refund"
"They Delivered my Product Fine, They handled my return well, But the Product Was Faulty and they could not replace it only Refunds so that was Disappointing"
"The i7Pro is not a good product, I will be surprised if the company which created this i7pro has an R&D ( research and development ) department. Because in my opinion, NO ONE HAS TRIED the product before selling them! First well aways to big fit in anyone hear, both ears don't work together, many more. Will not recommend to anyone, just a waste of time and money to send it back!!!"
"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM THAT I ORDERED, I’V EMAILED YOUR COMPANY AND WITH NO RESPONSE. WOULD SOME GET BACK YO ME PLEASE OR REFUND MY MONEY. KIND REGARDS Alfred"
"It’s okay fir the money I paid for. I wish it was easier to connect both earphones to the phone."
"Great sound and product, a bit disappointed with size they are bigger than iPods this wasn’t clear on when ordering."
"Good and simple wireless headphone set that work very well. Upon initial charging the right ear phone did take 5-6 hours to fully charge, yet the left was fully charged after 1 hour. The battery life does seem quite short, but this is the first time I’ve had such a set up... Charging lead is too short... Apart from that all OK"
"Won’t hold a charge. Have managed about half an hour of use since purchase. Not happy."
"Fantastic service, fantastic quality, my granddaughter so delighted couldn’t believe the price, so easy to use your website will be purchasing again. Thanks"
"Only one side works even after several experts tried to make them both work and after using online guidance. Bad sound too in the one which did work."
"The case is a bit bulky to carry around in your pocket, but the 'phones are great...🙂"
"Ordered i7Pro in January , it’s now April and no sign of item and no replies to emails"
"This whole purchase was hassle free and worked just as advertised."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery."
"My item not working My item I rutted and not refund given?"
i7Pro is rated 1.66 based on 509 reviews