i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Over a month
Over a week
"I have,at last, managed to connect and pair my ear pods to my tablet. Charging wasn't easy either? Am devestated to find that the charge only lasted for 10 minutes!! I have totally wasted my money. How do I manage a return?"
"The Item I ordered from you came within a few days and is very good."
"Order arrived all good."
"Easy to pair and gives good enough audio quality for me. My only complaint is that the instructions are printed far TOO SMALL and could easily be a bit more comprehensive."
"Item as described."
"In the advert for the ear pods it said you could get a full refund if the item was returned within 30 days. I have contacted them twice to request details of their returns procedures and had no response. Not received refund yet so can’t complete second question, although it’s very likely to be over 14 days."
"Promised the product. Then ant refund and cancelled my order with no explanation"
"Ordered but still not received my order for earbuds"
"Can not synchronise for bilateral sound Bigger in size in comparison to what is advertised Waste of money throw them away"
"The service was excellent but unfortunately the product doesn’t work. Even more unfortunately I’ve thrown all packaging and details out. So I’ll just have to live with this fact. Thanks."
"Order over a month ago still not got it and not replying to my message I send"
"I didn’t receive my order and I still haven’t received my refund £15"
"The ear phones will not hold any charge and will not pair with blue tooth. I am disgusted as I would guess these are either faulty goods or knock off goods. One big con!"
"I got prompt service and delivery and was very pleased with my purchase"
"I received my i7pro 3 days ago and all that was in the box was the charging cable. I emailed you 2 days ago explaining this and have heard no response. I am very disappointed with the lack of response response and hope I don’t have to take this matter up with a third party"
"Nice product, just had to find a magnifying glass to read the instructions"
"Excellent quality product"
"Quick to deliver product looks ok"
"Easy to use, crystal clear sound. Set up and enjoying in five minutes flat."
"item only worked 1 @ a time, sure it will be resolved"
i7Pro is rated 1.60 based on 473 reviews