i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
More Photos & Videos
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
I have used them to authenticate my documents twice and it’s been great
Very professional in processing our Chinese visa.
Great efficient service. Useful and fast communication channel on WeChat to facilitate the document preparation. Highly recommend them.
Overall, the service is efficient and the staff is responsive and willing to find solutions to accomodate my needs. However the staff can be more friendly.
I received everything I was promised and all for a good honest price. Very efficient and honest. I will certainly use the services in the future. Thumbs up!
Good speedy service to authorise my diploma. Replies promptly to email. I would use again.
Process completed very quickly with no problems.
Would have liked more communication during the process as I did not know when it would be completed.
i2 visa provided a valuable service by getting our documents notarised at the Chinese embassy (using scans) saving us a trip to London from Aberdeen at a time when we were very busy. When difficulties arose, they were helpful and gave good advice. All in all, their service has been good value for money. Chinese visa applications can be time consuming, expensive and bureaucratic, i2 visa make the process a lot easier, saving you time, money and headaches.
i2Visa is a very helpful and prompt service. I had the full service to get my documentation in order for a Chinese visa. Many thanks. Neil (from Manchester - now living in Beijing)
Generally a good service. Very quick to respond to most questions and helpful throughout the process. My only issues were that I changed delivery address at the last minute and was charged an extra £5 for doing so and when I asked why, as I asked presumably this simply means writing a different delivery address, I didn't get a response. Also the process was slightly over 10 working days from the moment of receiving my documents to posting them out. Otherwise everything else was good.
Responded to all my questions in a timely manner and the service was good. Got my documents quickly.
Great efficient service. The staff at i2visa were well informed and kept me up-to-date every stage of the process.
I was very pleased with the way the whole process was conducted. Initially from the time I was received at the office and at the time of collecting my documents. Customer care was really good. Keep going guys!
Professional and competent. Difficult to change delivery arrangements with Fedex.
Very convenient service, lots of useful information and advice and good value for money. I would say that some kind of notification/update would be useful; i had to contact them myself for updates. Would definately recommend.
A bit expensive, but gets the job done - simple and reliable service.
Very helpful with helping get my visa.
Very good value for money, speedy service. But I didn’t find the communication great, send 3-4 emails asking for updates. Would still recommend and use again!

Thanks team
Received exactly what I paid for so can’t fault the product. The service fee is reasonable. Only reason to not give 5 stars is the communication could be better. I had to chase them for payment confirmation and updates. More explanation about the process should be posted on their website.
Very happy with the service myself and my boyfriend received regarding our Chinese visas.

Thank you very much.