i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Click Here

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

customer service
S Stewart
"The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience. I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands. Thank you Charles!"
N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
"i2 visa provided a valuable service by getting our documents notarised at the Chinese embassy (using scans) saving us a trip to London from Aberdeen at a time when we were very busy. When difficulties arose, they were helpful and gave good advice. All in all, their service has been good value for money. Chinese visa applications can be time consuming, expensive and bureaucratic, i2 visa make the process a lot easier, saving you time, money and headaches."
"i2Visa is a very helpful and prompt service. I had the full service to get my documentation in order for a Chinese visa. Many thanks. Neil (from Manchester - now living in Beijing)"
"Generally a good service. Very quick to respond to most questions and helpful throughout the process. My only issues were that I changed delivery address at the last minute and was charged an extra £5 for doing so and when I asked why, as I asked presumably this simply means writing a different delivery address, I didn't get a response. Also the process was slightly over 10 working days from the moment of receiving my documents to posting them out. Otherwise everything else was good."
"Responded to all my questions in a timely manner and the service was good. Got my documents quickly."
"Great efficient service. The staff at i2visa were well informed and kept me up-to-date every stage of the process."
"I was very pleased with the way the whole process was conducted. Initially from the time I was received at the office and at the time of collecting my documents. Customer care was really good. Keep going guys!"
"Professional and competent. Difficult to change delivery arrangements with Fedex."
"Very convenient service, lots of useful information and advice and good value for money. I would say that some kind of notification/update would be useful; i had to contact them myself for updates. Would definately recommend."
"A bit expensive, but gets the job done - simple and reliable service."
"Very helpful with helping get my visa."
"Very good value for money, speedy service. But I didn’t find the communication great, send 3-4 emails asking for updates. Would still recommend and use again! Thanks team"
"Received exactly what I paid for so can’t fault the product. The service fee is reasonable. Only reason to not give 5 stars is the communication could be better. I had to chase them for payment confirmation and updates. More explanation about the process should be posted on their website."
"Very happy with the service myself and my boyfriend received regarding our Chinese visas. Thank you very much."
"They provided the service as described and at a lower price than I found elsewhere. However, I was disappointed with their level of communication, for example there was no confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of my documents and I had to call twice to get information regarding how the application was proceeding. Please provide email updates at the different stages of the process. Also I would prefer to make the payment using a credit card portal rather than by bank transfer."
"i2visa have been very helpful in obtaining my work permit and visa for China, including communication outside of business hours to put my mind at ease during the stressful process of emigrating to China. The work permit process could be a little clearer, but obtaining the visa in Edinburgh was very simple."
"After a mishap with the change of address I didn't realise I was pleased with the money of service I received"
"The process was completed accurately and swiftly, even delivering them to a different country to which I currently reside. A good service. Thanks."
"Excellent service from start to finish, the whole process was seamless!!"
"I was recommended i2visa through a friend who works in china. I can say i was not disappointed. It was an incredibly quick process and cheaper than i thought. The staff I dealt with were incredibly professional and always willing to answer any questions I had (which were a lot). Of the whole process I only encountered one issue, which was I didn't receive an email to let me know my visa had been approved, I had to guess from the email requiring payment. Other than that a big thumbs up."
"The service was friendly and professional, and all my documents were returned in good time. I would only say I wish they had communicated more frequently with status updates. They did, however, reply to any questions I had promptly."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,030 reviews