i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
A
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
E From Cardiff
"It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa."
"A bit expensive, but gets the job done - simple and reliable service."
"Very helpful with helping get my visa."
"Very good value for money, speedy service. But I didn’t find the communication great, send 3-4 emails asking for updates. Would still recommend and use again! Thanks team"
"Received exactly what I paid for so can’t fault the product. The service fee is reasonable. Only reason to not give 5 stars is the communication could be better. I had to chase them for payment confirmation and updates. More explanation about the process should be posted on their website."
"Very happy with the service myself and my boyfriend received regarding our Chinese visas. Thank you very much."
"They provided the service as described and at a lower price than I found elsewhere. However, I was disappointed with their level of communication, for example there was no confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of my documents and I had to call twice to get information regarding how the application was proceeding. Please provide email updates at the different stages of the process. Also I would prefer to make the payment using a credit card portal rather than by bank transfer."
"i2visa have been very helpful in obtaining my work permit and visa for China, including communication outside of business hours to put my mind at ease during the stressful process of emigrating to China. The work permit process could be a little clearer, but obtaining the visa in Edinburgh was very simple."
"After a mishap with the change of address I didn't realise I was pleased with the money of service I received"
"The process was completed accurately and swiftly, even delivering them to a different country to which I currently reside. A good service. Thanks."
"Excellent service from start to finish, the whole process was seamless!!"
"I was recommended i2visa through a friend who works in china. I can say i was not disappointed. It was an incredibly quick process and cheaper than i thought. The staff I dealt with were incredibly professional and always willing to answer any questions I had (which were a lot). Of the whole process I only encountered one issue, which was I didn't receive an email to let me know my visa had been approved, I had to guess from the email requiring payment. Other than that a big thumbs up."
"The service was friendly and professional, and all my documents were returned in good time. I would only say I wish they had communicated more frequently with status updates. They did, however, reply to any questions I had promptly."
"they did what they said they would do. got the express 48 hours service. was a little anxious but it was ok in the end."
"Prompt service, did as they said"
"Fast and efficient service!"
"Very efficient and friendly service. Always help with any questions you may have."
"I am very happy with i2visa's service, I sent off some documents to be authenticated and they were processed quickly. Joey was very good at keeping in contact via email to update me on the whole process."
"I would like to thank Joey and his Team at i2Visa UK Ltd for their prompt, professional and excellent service organising me my Visa for my upcoming visit to China. At all time I was kept abreast of the process and my passport was delivered back to me quicker than I had expected. Would recommend their service to anyone that requires Chinese Visa's. With best regards, Greg"
"Brilliant service, Joey is helpful and answers and questions regarding the application with the chineese embassy. Also returning passport on time having paid for special delivery for travel to China."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 964 reviews