i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

Emily from Cardiff
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
A great, helpful service that ensured all my documents were correctly, and quickly authorised. Definitely more efficient than completing the process yourself, so would recommend. Also good communication over email and answered all queries i had.
Competent service and completed according to schedule - would recommend.
The legalization took a few weeks, but that's understandable due to the effect of Covid-19. Good communication, competitive price and no problems with the end product.
I found the service efficient and helpful. Once the documents were ready they were immediately couriered to me.
Very good, fast and efficient service, though the price has increased somewhat since the previous year making it more expensive!
I have used them to authenticate my documents twice and it’s been great
Very professional in processing our Chinese visa.
Great efficient service. Useful and fast communication channel on WeChat to facilitate the document preparation. Highly recommend them.
Overall, the service is efficient and the staff is responsive and willing to find solutions to accomodate my needs. However the staff can be more friendly.
I received everything I was promised and all for a good honest price. Very efficient and honest. I will certainly use the services in the future. Thumbs up!
Good speedy service to authorise my diploma. Replies promptly to email. I would use again.
Process completed very quickly with no problems.
Would have liked more communication during the process as I did not know when it would be completed.
i2 visa provided a valuable service by getting our documents notarised at the Chinese embassy (using scans) saving us a trip to London from Aberdeen at a time when we were very busy. When difficulties arose, they were helpful and gave good advice. All in all, their service has been good value for money. Chinese visa applications can be time consuming, expensive and bureaucratic, i2 visa make the process a lot easier, saving you time, money and headaches.
i2Visa is a very helpful and prompt service. I had the full service to get my documentation in order for a Chinese visa. Many thanks. Neil (from Manchester - now living in Beijing)
Generally a good service. Very quick to respond to most questions and helpful throughout the process. My only issues were that I changed delivery address at the last minute and was charged an extra £5 for doing so and when I asked why, as I asked presumably this simply means writing a different delivery address, I didn't get a response. Also the process was slightly over 10 working days from the moment of receiving my documents to posting them out. Otherwise everything else was good.
Responded to all my questions in a timely manner and the service was good. Got my documents quickly.
Great efficient service. The staff at i2visa were well informed and kept me up-to-date every stage of the process.
I was very pleased with the way the whole process was conducted. Initially from the time I was received at the office and at the time of collecting my documents. Customer care was really good. Keep going guys!
Professional and competent. Difficult to change delivery arrangements with Fedex.
Very convenient service, lots of useful information and advice and good value for money. I would say that some kind of notification/update would be useful; i had to contact them myself for updates. Would definately recommend.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,180 reviews