i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

S Stewart
"The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience. I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands. Thank you Charles!"
N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
"i2visa UK Ltd were fantastic in helping me get my documents notarised, legalised and authenticated ahead of submitting a Chinese Z Visa application. I cannot thank Joey enough for his care, precision, professionalism and prompt responses, as he always answered my questions thoroughly, continually updated me on the progress of my application and supported me throughout the legalisation process. Thank you so much for everything!"
"Great service and highly recommended!!!"
"I would give more than 5 Stars... If you want a first class service i2visa UK Ltd are the company for you as they will handle with what you require with absolute care and efficient. Joey and Charles were brilliant in keeping me up-to-date regularly via email as I am profoundly deaf. It very rare these days to find a company that are efficient and effective. Keep up the good work and I will be back Jason"
"I called Joey regarding a last minute visa to China, he was amazing. He always answered my calls and took time patiently answering a multitude of questions, explaining everything and most importantly getting my visa back to me early on Saturday morning as promised, at a fantastic price. This is definitely the best way to get a visa for China! Thank you Joey."
"Joey Zhou who dealt with our visa application Excellent and fast. Highly recommended."
"Excellent and prompt service. The staff are very courtesy and informative. Highly recommended. 7 stars company."
"Many years ago, I had applied a Chinese visa via Chinese embassy in London. The waiting time had been very stressful and I'd received my visa 1 day before my departure. Last month, I recieved another opportunity to go to China again and I was very worried about the application process. After contacting a number of Chinese visa services agents, I went for i2visa. The process was much easy than before - complete the appliaction form and pay! Passport was return in 3 days amazingly. The most satisfaction experience was the clear instruction given by i2visa on completing the application form which I found some of the questions on the form were not clear to answer. Staff are very friendly and approachable. I will use this service agent again if there is another opportunity travelling to China!"
"i received an excellent service from start to finish Joey dealt with my application and kept me updated by phone and email on the progress of the application the whole process took only 1 week and this included posting . thank you Joey for al your help"
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 983 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access