i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
S Donnelly
Anyone who has applied for a Visa knows how complex it can be - these guys really know their stuff and simplify things for you. This is the mark of a quality agent. From completing applications, explaining confusing issues surrounding recent changes and even to collecting and mailing your passport, these guys offer an excellent service. i2visa are an exceptional company.

Scott Donnelly
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 15th October 2020
S Stewart
The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience.

I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands.
Thank you Charles!
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2019
N Speirs
Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season!

i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom.
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 7th February 2019
Verified Buyer
I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though.
i2visa UK Ltd 4 star review on 5th April 2018
E From Cardiff
It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa.
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 18th January 2018
Unverified Reviewer
Friendly and efficient service.
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
B Waxman
I have a UK passport but live in the United States. I was recently visiting Glasgow and needed to renew a Chia Visa. i2visa was easy to find on the web and conveniently had an office in Glasgow. As I was leaving the UK for USA and then China within a week, I opted for the 48 hour service. Joey immediately contacted me through emails and then messaging. My China Visa was completed within any issues and to make it even better, Joey personally drove to me in Glasgow to hand deliver the Vise on a Saturday morning. Best Service ever !!
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Zhang
I apply my daughter China visa in i2visa UK LTD.
I had to rely on recommendations from my friend and thankfully everything worked out just fine.My daughter got China visa only take a week ,very fast.I should like to commend this company to you.
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 23rd March 2017
J Fletcher
Thank you very much for your help in this matter. i tryed to do it myself and failed but with your help and understanding we compleated the form.
Thanks again.