i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

customer service
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy
S Stewart
The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience. I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands. Thank you Charles!
N Speirs
Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom.
Verified Buyer
I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though.
E From Cardiff
It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa.
Unverified Reviewer
Friendly and efficient service.
B Waxman
I have a UK passport but live in the United States. I was recently visiting Glasgow and needed to renew a Chia Visa. i2visa was easy to find on the web and conveniently had an office in Glasgow. As I was leaving the UK for USA and then China within a week, I opted for the 48 hour service. Joey immediately contacted me through emails and then messaging. My China Visa was completed within any issues and to make it even better, Joey personally drove to me in Glasgow to hand deliver the Vise on a Saturday morning. Best Service ever !!
B Zhang
I apply my daughter China visa in i2visa UK LTD. I had to rely on recommendations from my friend and thankfully everything worked out just fine.My daughter got China visa only take a week ,very fast.I should like to commend this company to you.
J Fletcher
Thank you very much for your help in this matter. i tryed to do it myself and failed but with your help and understanding we compleated the form. Thanks again. Best wishes john fletcher
Z Tony