i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

"Great Service very friendly they helped me every step of the way very satisfied"
"Awesome, really professional, so helpful and would recommend them to anyone needing help. Honestly these guys were the best! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
"I would like to thank you Joey for all the help to get my Visa for China in very short time. Joey was so professional and went through the whole process step by step in a really good timescale and within one week I got my original Visa. I would definitely recommend i2visa and Joey for all his help. Thank you once again."
"Very helpful with helping get my visa."
"Paid and got what I required. Had direct contact with Joey via Wechat for any questions/concerns about the process, which was useful. I wasn't made aware that my original degree would be stamped and signed on instead of the photocopy. Apparently, this is the rule for China now, but I'm skeptical of this. The front side of the degree is fine though so should be OK if I travel to another country with sealed transcript. Overall, great service and as advertised (10 days) for the package I purchased. Would have been nice to have been made aware of the degree situation though, I mention this because it's £50 to replace a degree. Still a 5 star for service and product."
"I2 visa were very helpful around the clock, they help with every part of the visa application process answering each question you may have and ensure the visa application goes smoothly. Thank you!"
"Joey at i2visa provided an exceptional service for our group visa application to take school children on a student exchange trip to Shanghai. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Highly recommended."
"From first contact by phone to meeting in Edinburgh with Joey who was an absolute gentleman the service was first class. My wife will be in contact later this year to use this service again."
"I was very impressed by the efficient service provided by i2visa. It took less than two weeks for my diploma to be notorised, authenticated and returned to my residense in Taiwan. I have already recommended this service to friends and colleagues."
"Great, fast service. Def recommend!"
"Great experience! Joey is very professional, knows his subject and was approachable throughout the process. He helped us get my son's visa in time and managed the process very well. He promised us a week and he delivered on his promise by sending us the passport and visa within a week's time. Thanks Joey and good luck!"
"I applied for my first visa to China using i2visa UK. Joey was very professional and attentive. His advice was spot on and my application was successful. It looks like he has a good working relationship with the Visa Application Centre as well. Highly recommend."
"i2visa UK Ltd were very helpful and were able to take care of the paperwork and organise my doucments quickly and efficiently. They kept in communication at all times and also gave good advice. I would recommend this service and will use them again if needed in the future. Mrs Mchugh ( Glasgow UK)"
"Joey Zhou was very helpful, responsive to emails and made the whole process a lot easier. I had to send my documents from Cambodia so was constantly emailing him for information, updates etc and he responded promptly every single time to reassure me. Very professional. Would definitely use them again if I had to. Thanks!"
"Great service."
"Joey was very helpful during our visa application for our trip to China. We had a lot of questions regarding our application and Joey was always available to answer these. As we had a 3 hour journey to get to Edinburgh Joey went back to the Visa Centre to pick up our passports which were sent back to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery."
"Quick service! Very professional!"
"All thr process was online and Mr Joey's support was great. Thanks"
"i2visa have been a tremendous help. While working abroad, I needed documents in the UK to be authenticated by the Chinese Consulate. They handled everything for me. It was useful to have my documents scanned and emailed to me too. They held on to my documents until I returned to the UK, so that I could pick them up and submit my visa application. I wasn't familiar with Edinburgh, so it was great to be escorted to the visa centre. i2visa staff are friendly and experienced, and I would highly recommend their services."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 967 reviews