i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Click Here

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Good service. Friendly staff."
"Really friendly informative and efficient service! Always quick to respond to any questions I had. Many thanks :)"
"Very warm boss, more warm service. Give you the perfect advice in the first place."
"Delighted with the service I recieved. Joey made the process so easy."
"Amazing! This was a very friendly and quick service at a very affordable price. We had looked around for several different visa places and this was by far the cheapest so we thought we would have a go. We have already used them several times now and would definitely use them again."
"Found this company on a Google search. I chose i2visa because the website was simple with prices and timelines clearly stated. Joey who was my contact in the company was quick to respond to my emails and also updated me each stage of the process. No complaints 5* service. Thank you"
"Fast service and very quick and helpful when I had a query"
"Very helpful and make things easy for you at a stressful time."
"Very helpful and experienced staff who made the task of obtaining a Visa much easier for me and willing to go the extra mile for their customers. Would highly recommend."
"The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience. I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands. Thank you Charles!"
"Great help! Easy to work with and very efficient. Answered all of my questions during the application process extremely quickly. Thanks a LOT Joey Zhou!!"
"I have never been through this kind of process before. Joey was really helpful every step of the way, from having my documents authenticated through to obtaining a visa. The service I received was professional and efficient. I was recommended i2visa by a friend and will be recommending i2visa in future to anyone I meet wishing to travel to China. Thank you."
"Very attentive and prompt service. Nothing is a problem. Thank you."
"Getting our group visa with the help of i2visa was great and really saved a lot of inconvenience, especially not travelling to London to have finger prints taken. i2visa is highly recommended when you are travelling to China for less than 30 days and for short notice travel."
"From start to finish I’ve had great help from i2 every question answered and group visa all sorted easily thank you"
"Brilliant help!"
"Very convenient service, lots of useful information and advice and good value for money. I would say that some kind of notification/update would be useful; i had to contact them myself for updates. Would definately recommend."
"fast service and good communication."
"Joey is a total guru. Highly recommended."
"Its the second time to apply for Chinese visa through i2visa when I was in a rush. Joey is a very kind person to help me , he is trustworthy and always with the prompt reply, thank you so much Joey, you have done very well, you just saved me a lot of time, I will definitely highly highly recommended to my friends!!!!! i2visa is always my first choice to come back with when I need a Chinese visa. Thank you !"
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,026 reviews