i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

Based on 1,280 reviews
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 18th January 2018
E From Cardiff
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
A
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
A very reliable service.
The service was fantastic-speedy, professional and helpful. Joey was very helpful and kept us uptodate with the progress of our order, which we received promptly. Would highly recommend.
Joey dealt with the request efficiently and swiftly. Great turnaround and would strongly recommend.
Joey was very helpful in explaining things to me and getting all my documents prepared, notarised and authenticated so that I could apply for my Chinese Visa. Joey was always very quick to reply and committed to doing the very best he could for me. I highly recommend his services which came recommended to me and proved to be excelllent.
I needed to get a teaching certificate authenticated and stamped by the Chinese embassy in the UK. i2visa did a great job and answered all of my questions promptly. I highly recommend them.
Being based in Australia but needing documents certified and legalised and then authenticated by the China embassy in the UK, Joey turned around the documents in much shorter time than expected and hassle free. I recommend i2visa services.
Excellent service given at all times during my contact
All went well, it does what it says on the box! Good to get a simple clear service from these guys, thanks for your work for me iVisa.
Joey organised for my documents to be authenticated while I was abroad. It all went smoothly and he posted them to me when completed. Thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very good service
Very good agent, done the job professionally and efficiently!
First ever review on-line for any company but top marks to Joey - outstanding service and met all of my deadlines .. will defo be using them for all of my needs going forward. thanks again to all at i2visa. doug
Excellent service and helpful staff. They got me my first Chinese visa efficiently, and have been very helpful with advice and guidance with regards to the current situation.
Very helpful in all matters regarding travelling to China, legalization and advice. Couldn't have asked for better.
Quickly responded to all my queries. Highly satisfied.
I've used i2visa services on a few occasions now and Joey and his team have always been extremely helpful and efficient. Will definitely continue to use when needed.
Joey was an amazing guy who helped me and my friend get out documents authenticated! The process was so confusing and without Joey’s help, we would have been extremely delayed. I would highly recommend this kind man
I used these guys for document authentication in UK from China. They did exactly what they market themselves to do and estimated timings. Documents were sent by DHL express to China and received within 4 days of sending from Edinburgh. I will use them again (if I need it!)
Fantastic Service, Joey has made the visa process stress free, I would highly recommend i2visa to make your life easier.
This service was great. Customer service was prompt and helpful and the whole thing was very quick and efficient.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,280 reviews