i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

270 Reviews

i2visa UK Ltd is a professional and reliable Chinese and Indian visa agency located in Edinburgh, UK passport agency located in Glasgow. Chinese visa service can be processed as fast as 18 hours only as well as Chinese group visa application without any visa forms and photos required. The application fee of EU passport holder starts from £110 all inclusive.

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd
Nexus Business Space
21 Young Street

R Picken
Verified Buyer

Very helpful on the phone and standard China visas returned to us in 4 working days. Excellent.
Posted 1 hour ago
B Zhang
Verified Buyer

I apply my daughter China visa in i2visa UK LTD.
I had to rely on recommendations from my friend and thankfully everything worked out just fine.My daughter got China visa only take a week ,very fast.I should like to commend this company to you.
P LeTissier
Verified Buyer

Joey was really helpful giving me all of the advice that I needed in order to fill out the application forms for our Chinese visas. We had them back within a week of sending the paperwork to i2 Visas and we live in Guernsey, Channel Islands! We would recommend this company to anyone needing a visa.
J Burden
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant, it was the first time I'd used i2visa and made the whole process of applying for the visa as simple as possible and delivered when they said they would.

Would definitely consider using them again!
C Knott
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service. Clear instructions, we were kept informed of the progress of our application and the Visas came back two days earlier than anticipated. Would use again.
J Buck
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient service and good communication throughout the process. Really pleased, thank you.
J Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Mr Joey Zhou is an excellent ambassador for the company . 5 star personal service given at all times 24/7 .
M Carol
Verified Buyer

Our company has used i2visa's services many times, often at short notice. Advicers are extremely accommodating, well priced and go out of their way to help you get what you want. Easily contactable and quick to respond, I couldn't recommend them more highly!
M
Verified Reviewer

Excellent friendly service - fast and efficient. Better than any other visa application method.
K
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, ensures that applying for a Chinese visa is simple and straightforward. I am happy to recommend this company very highly.
S Benhayon
Verified Buyer

Incredible Service from start to finish!! Would 100% recommend to anyone in need of a visa!
M McLaren
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much for your service regarding the application for our travel visa to China. Your personal attention was much appreciated and the quick and efficient turn around was faultless. I would have no hesitation in recommending your service to anyone travelling to China.
P Tina
Verified Buyer

The service provided by i2visa UK is professional, efficient and client-friendly. I am really satisfied with your job in helping us to apply the visa for my baby daughter under an urgent situation. The team has very friendly attitude, with rigorous and serious professionalism to make things right. My daughter has successfully received her China Visa within four working days. Brilliant job!
B Wu

fastest service。
N Gabb
Verified Buyer

First Class service have used them twice now would highly recommend
C
Verified Reviewer

Top class service. Joey explained everything to me, clearly and concisely and my documents were ready before I expected. No stress, done and dusted, I highly recommend this service. I just wish I had found them on my first search through the minefield of applying for a working visa.
A
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, Joey went the extra length to accommodate my busy work schedule, he picked up my visa application from my home and delivered it at my work, could not have been better, despite my multiple changes Joey remained calm, friendly and understanding, excellent, I recommend this company for their competence, quality of service and friendliness, you cannot get wrong.
S Treasure
Verified Buyer

A very swift and friendly service.
L Tambourine
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with the quality and speed of the service given by joey at i2 visas. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Have great precise information really glad I went through them for my Chinese tourist visa.
S Lawlor
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with i2visa's service, I sent off some documents to be authenticated and they were processed quickly. Joey was very good at keeping in contact via email to update me on the whole process.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 270 reviews