i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

customer service
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
I am still waiting for my invoice and refund from this company due to the express service not being offered. I have an email dated Oct 7th stating they'll give a refund and their website also states a refund policy - THEY DO NOT ADHERE TO THIS! Also, be careful. If you read the reviews 90% of them contain grammatical errors which makes me question their genuinity. I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY INVOICE AND REFUND. We are now in December
Posted 1 hour ago
I was worried about obtaining a China visa bearing in mind our original passports and fees had to be sent off and then posted back to us. i2visa took all the problems away and the process was incredibly easy. I was kept informed of the whole process and cannot speak too highly of them. The fee was very reasonable and well worth it,
Posted 1 hour ago
I would recommend i2visa company to everyone, my company use their service for 4 years, all applications never fail, very professional and high efficiency, 5 star service!!!
Efficient, responsive, service. Quick delivery. Resolved minor issue without fuss. Would recommend.
Very helpful.
The staff here were incredibly friendly especially for someone who has never applied for Visa before and go that extra mile to help people out and explain the entire process to help put their customers at ease. They also were incredibly and professional and very fast to respond with my documents.
Joey was really professional and helped me through the entire process. He was very helpful when it came to the fact that I submitted the wrong version of one of my certificates and didn't charge me any extra for this. One thing I would say is communication could be a bit better. For example, give an update to the customer once their certificate has gone from the notary to the FCO and then to the consulate. An automatic email would be good just to keep people up to date. Other than this, everything was really good!
I wish they provided more information regarding the process, but they processed my documents accordingly and with due diligence
Excellent service; did what they said 'on the tin'! Recommend wholeheartedly.
efficient very responsive fast and kind
Quick,smart,recommend
Great service, makes applying for a visa as smooth and easy as possible
I had a great experience working with i2visa, communication was perfect. They helped me prepare for my appointment extremely well. Highly recommend their service.
Thank you so much for helping me out with the documents. You 've been very efficient and responsible. Hope you can help more people like me in the future!
This is my 3rd time using this company and would not hesitate to use them again. I cannot recommend the service highly enough. Joey has proved to be prompt, has the correct information, very reliable and gets the job done efficiently.
I paid £168 extra for the Express service.. the embassy was closed so the express service wasn't available and despite letters i2visa wont refund me for the extra cost for a service which wasn't possible. Citizens advice has informed me I can take this matter to court and i2 visa still won't refund me... don't trust them.
I received everything I was promised and all for a good honest price. Very efficient and honest. I will certainly use the services in the future. Thumbs up!
I would certainly recommend I2visa when arranging a visa for China. My wife and I travelled by train from HK into mainland China using the group visa arranged by I2visa. Joey guided us how to apply and supported us vi's email and phone calls with any quieries we had. Thanks I2visa
I couldn't be more satisfied with the my experience with i2visa. They are very knowledgable, happy to help and have great customer service. I needed the service as quickly as possible and Joey at i2visa pulled out all the stops to get me my visa in time for my flight. I would recommend i2visa to anyone and will always go to them for any future needs.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,065 reviews