i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

customer service
S Stewart
"The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience. I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands. Thank you Charles!"
N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
"Excellent , good services, my company always use i2visa UK Ltd. to apply Chinese business visa for our empolyees and also we use them to apply our own personal tourism visa, very efficient. very good company, fully recommend"
"Generally a good service. Very quick to respond to most questions and helpful throughout the process. My only issues were that I changed delivery address at the last minute and was charged an extra £5 for doing so and when I asked why, as I asked presumably this simply means writing a different delivery address, I didn't get a response. Also the process was slightly over 10 working days from the moment of receiving my documents to posting them out. Otherwise everything else was good."
"Joey from i2visa arranged for. My wife and I to obtain a group visa to enter China. The group visa saved us travelling to a visa centre prior to leaving the UK. I would definitely recommed Joey and his team"
"I’m not one to write reviews but i2visa definitely deserves one. Joey offered great support always ready to answer queries either via phone/ email. Amazing service thanks again Joey. 100% will recommend."
"Great service, they made the whole process simple and clear. Very easy to reach via email or telephone with any questions I had. Highly recommended,"
"Thank you very much Joey. We received our passports back today with the visas attached inside. This was quite a concerning ssue for us a couple of weeks ago but you talked us through it, checked what we had submitted and arranged our meeting with the chinese visa people. 1 week later and we have our visas. Would love to say it couldnt have been simpler because it didnt feel like it until we put our trust in you and then all has been taken care of for us. We would recommend you without question, and will certainly use you again if required. Thanks again, much appreciated"
"Absolutely brilliant team at i2visa UK. I had a number of questions and they explained everything in clear detail as well as the steps involved throughout the entire process. They were also able to clarify many points in relation to the visa application itself and were a great source of information. Additionally, they were able to legalise/authenticate and check my documents that were required for a work permit. They did this quickly and were able to provide me with updates when requested. A fantastic team that are devoted to you from the beginning and I would definitely recommend them to anyone relocating to China. Hope this helps reassure anyone who didn't know anything when they started - just like me."
"Excellent service, up to date info and form filling in service a huge help. First class."
"Fantastic service , very helpful, great location too."
"Quick friendly service and I got my BA degree legalised and returned. Very happy."
"Responded to all my questions in a timely manner and the service was good. Got my documents quickly."
"Fantastic service from Joey. Answered my call immediately and dealt with my enquiries swiftly. Couldn't ask for more!"
"Everything was handled in good time and they were happy to answer our questions in a timely manner."
"First class service. In this instance a 3rd passport. As usual I2Visa provided a fast efficient and professional outcome."
"Great efficient service. The staff at i2visa were well informed and kept me up-to-date every stage of the process."
"i2 visa were great and managed to get my documents authenticated on time, it was very smooth and no issues came up during the process"
"Documents are perfect and quick response to enquiries."
"Great service!"
"Fantastic - highly recommended, super efficient and just what I needed. Second time to use their service - notarisation of non-criminal record and degree certificate for Chinese work visa applications. Well worth the reasonable fees (I researched and doing everything oneself was a huge amount of faff). Add Joey on Wechat for extra attentive responses! Many thanks!"
"Reliable and friendly service ,"
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,016 reviews