i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK LtdForth House28 Rutland SquareEdinburghEH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

A
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
E From Cardiff
"It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa."
"Friendly and efficient service."
"Friendly, clear communication from a team confident in their success outcomes. Easy to make an appointment with, and very helpful with the paperwork. Visa in hand in the end much faster and ultimately far less frustrating than dealing with the agencies based south over the border."
"Great service"
"It was great service, very quick no problems at all, arrived in perfect time! Thank you"
"Joey was a lovely man who went beyond what we expected of him ,so helpful and understanding as we had no idea what we were doing to get our visa to china.He talked us through everything then one of his staff came to visa place with us ,and helped with the application.We left our passport and he collected them and posted on to us.Thankyou all"
"What seemed like an arduous task was completed quickly and efficiently. Would absolutely recommend to anyone."
"It was a little expensive but well worth it. My documents were processed efficiently and I found them to be very efficient and professional."
"Very good value for money, speedy service. But I didn’t find the communication great, send 3-4 emails asking for updates. Would still recommend and use again! Thanks team"
"Good service, would use again"
"Brilliant service! I received my passport with the Chinese visa yesterday and I just wanted to thank Joey for his prompt service and reasonable fees. I plan to recommend this services to others. Thanks again for making this process so smooth."
"i2 were very helpful throughout the whole visa process and always answered my questions very quickly via whatsapp. I used them to get my Z visa for China."
"A very professional service, friendly staff I have used them many time and will recommend to anyone for a speed hassle free visa!"
"Good service, would highly recommend"
"I have used this company several times and find them helpful and efficient. I highly recommend them."
"I live in the US and had to have a UK document legalized to work in China, i2visa made it very simple and very convenient for me to get it done, I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
"Really good service. They know exactly what they’re doing. If you're going to China, you should 100% use them. Other services will be more expensive but less quality because they don't know what they're doing."
"Received exactly what I paid for so can’t fault the product. The service fee is reasonable. Only reason to not give 5 stars is the communication could be better. I had to chase them for payment confirmation and updates. More explanation about the process should be posted on their website."
"Affordable, helpful and good customer service. It's my 3rd Visa I have acquired from i2 Visa and I wouldn't look else where! Thank you so much to Joey for going above and beyond to make sure I got to my destination on time!!!"
"Have used i2visa several times over the last few years to fast-track and simplify the visa process for China as well as process the endless documents required. Not only is the service super fast and effective, but Joey Zhou has always been happy to offer huge amounts of help over email and phone for any (of the many) questions that I had about the process. i2visa stays on top of and ahead of the ever changing rules of the Chinese visa system and because the internet is currently littered with out-dated and false information about Chinese Visas (Especially Z) it is well worth the money for taking the whole process and putting it in professional hands."
"Very professional and efficient"
"Fast, efficient service."