i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
A
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
Excellent communication and speed of service
Excellent and trustworthy company. I2visa helped me to get to China in 2019 and have been my 'go to' for getting the documents required to stay in China. Would recommend I2visa for all UK expats living in China long term who need documents authenticated and legalised.
The second time Joey has helped me, and to service again. This job was quite complex, and mamlny turned me down, but Joey and his guys worked hard to go help me out. I'll be recommending him, for sure
A good price and excellent service
Joey was very kind and helpful throughout the process. Thank you!
Excellent service! Highly recommend this company as they are really professional and responsible at the same time.
Very satisfied with your service, Efficient and fast as planned.
The service is fantastic👍
Excellent service
Joey is amazing-very friendly and helpful.. All my emails were answered promptly and the shipping to Thailand arrived in a couple of days. Scanned copies were sent to speed up the application process.
Fast, safe,high efficiency,high quality. Five star!!!
We have used i2visa several times and reccommended them to friends who have also used their services. We have always been so satisfied with their quick and professional handling. Also their personal attention, answering emails and queries promptly. Thank you for all your help amd advice.
Great service, completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
Great communication with Joey and team throughout the process. Short turnaround time to get my documents embassy authorized.
It was very simple to send my documents to them and pay them. The service for authentication was quick and saved time for me.
I am super satisfied with i2visa UK Ltd. I was informed by my employer to meet a very short (4 weeks) deadline and if it wasn't for this service, this would not be possible! The process was very straight forward and I received numerous updates on Wechat app - for the peace of mind. I would strongly recommend this service as it is extremely efficient and professional! I will definitely use it in the future.
Great, quick service! Everything ran very smoothly - big thanks to Joey!
Already living in China I was unsure how to deal with my documents while but physically in the UK. A friend recommended i2visa and deciding to the then angry turned out to be a great decision. i2visa were very professional and always answered any questions I had. The whole process was very quick. Within a month I received my documents in China, fully notorized. I couldn't recommend the service more.
I really recommend this company. The provided service was excellent and fast!
Excellent Service