i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

Edinburgh
EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

A
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
E From Cardiff
"It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa."
"Friendly and efficient service."
"Joey and his team arranged a visa at very short notice. They were really helpful. Would use their service again and would recommend."
"Great service I needed a Visa last minute and they were brilliant,took information on the day and they walked me through everything step by step. Very nice staff and great service would reccomend. Thank you!"
"Great service and extremely helpful! Will recommend"
"Convenient services"
"Excellent service! Value for money! £175 for Chinese visa is the lowest fee I can find here. I will definitely recommend my friend!"
"Really can't praise this company enough. Got my visa extremely quickly with no hassle at all. First class service."
"The whole process of sorting out visas and documentation for China is difficult enough but with the help of i2visa it was made a lot easier. It is good to have someone on the telephone to explain things and go through the forms with you."
"They were not able to complete the service and have my document legalised. It was successfully legalised by another agency two weeks later."
Your TEFL certificate is NOT an UK document (which was issued in British Oversea Territory) so it can't be legalised by FCO.
"Visa arrived exactly when I was told it will"
"Fast and reliable, absolutely recommended!"
"Great fast service."
"Great service, thank you!"
"Very happy with the service myself and my boyfriend received regarding our Chinese visas. Thank you very much."
"First time applying for a Visa to China, I was apprehensive but Joey helped every step of the way, managed downloads,photos easily, progress updated regularly. I would recommend the services of this company, very efficient and seamless, Thank you Norman & Bernadette Atkins"
"Very easy to use service, polite and helpful on the phone, answered our questions about filling in the form very promptly, visa was delivered to us in just a few days, would highly recommend to anyone requiring this service in the future. Thank you"
"Hi Everyone !!! Second Time Using Their Services and I Will Keep Doing So. Second to None...They Are The Best in UK. Period."
"Terrific Service, rushed a visa through with 3 days before my flight. Great job by Joey, plenty of comms and helped with paperwork throughout. Will happily use again. thanks again joey. fyi. had a terrific time in China :)"
"An excellent service that I can highly recommend. Christine Watts"
"excellent service. Very helpful information.highly recommend"
"Fast, efficient, friendly and very good value :-)"
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 841 reviews