i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
A
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
Excellent service. I posted my passport form China to i2visa UK, they did a quick job in 3 weeks in this pandemic time. Worth of a 5 star.
I’m very impressed with the service I received. Joey is excellent and very helpful.
Excellent service with clear and friendly communication.
服務快,溝通順暢,態度好。
Very fast and helpful, dependable even during covid-19
Legalisation of a few documents
Very good service, communication from Joey always professional and helpful.
Recommend
Excellent service. Joey helped me get my documents sorted despite the current problems and was available to answer any questions
I2 were simply fantastic. The price was perhaps high at first but during covid they done all 3 of notary, FCO and embassy within 3 weeks and also replied promptly to emails as I had some concerns hanging over me.

I now am good to go for a job in Asia thanks to I2
Great services! Quick and very informative responses! The job was done very quickly and I was very happy with it. Will always recommend to friends who need similar services.
I am very pleased with the service I received from i2visa UK. It was very professional and timely. The company went above and beyond to get my documents authenticated. Top ratings all the way!
Joey was very helpful with my notary application. Answered all my queries and helped to get my documents authorised by the consulate even when they were closed during the lockdown. The whole process was really quick, only taking around 2 weeks :)
I’ve only ever had a great experience using i2Visa. After now using them 3 separate times I would highly recommend them!
The service is very professional, Joey is very patient to help me deal with all the problems and details. I quickly obtained my visa with the help of the company i2 visa, and the entire process was accurate and efficient. i2 visa is very cost-effective, and the service attitude is very good. I recommend that you go to this company to apply for a visa!!
I don't normally write reviews, but i2visa have really been excellent. Being overseas and with the pandemic, I assumed getting documents notarized was going to be tough. Joey kept me updated at all times and although the whole process took longer than normal (due to the pandemic, not their fault) I always felt like my case was in safe hands. Couldn't recommend them enough for peace of mind.
Joey was very helpful with the process - messaging through WhatsApp was really helpful.
Joey was extremely helpful and efficient throughout the whole process of having our document authenticated making life a little easier for us at a very difficult time. Explaining every step to us, advising us and keeping us informed along the way. He completed the process very quickly indeed, returning our document to us overseas immediately, giving us the tracking number. I would highly recommend i2visa and would definitely use them again. Excellent and friendly service throughout at a very reasonable price. Thanks again i2visa.
happy to deal with
Professional and helpful!
3rd time I have used i2visa to get documents legalized and assist with Chinese visa issues. Very professional service and Joey has always been very helpful with answering any queries.
They are very nice and very helpful!
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,196 reviews