i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

334 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

i2visa UK Ltd is a professional and reliable Chinese and Indian visa agency located in Edinburgh, UK passport agency located in Glasgow. Chinese visa service can be processed as fast as 18 hours only as well as Chinese group visa application without any visa forms and photos required. The application fee of EU passport holder starts from £110 all inclusive.

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd
Nexus Business Space
21 Young Street

How would you rate i2visa UK Ltd?

B Zhang
B Zhang
Verified Buyer

I apply my daughter China visa in i2visa UK LTD.
I had to rely on recommendations from my friend and thankfully everything worked out just fine.My daughter got China visa only take a week ,very fast.I should like to commend this company to you.
J Fletcher
J Fletcher
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for your help in this matter. i tryed to do it myself and failed but with your help and understanding we compleated the form.
Thanks again.

Best wishes

john fletcher
Z Tony

Friendly, Fast, Helpful services. Strongly recommend. Thanks
Verified Buyer

Excellent company. Very fast service. Friendly and helpful. If you need a visa and you want it fast, these are the guys to use. Recommended.
Verified Buyer

Joey was very prompt, and I got my group visa authorised within hours
J Stokes
Verified Buyer

I knew how much the visa was going to cost and how long it would take to process. And they processed this very quickly! Very good service, I highly recommend!
J Bene
Verified Buyer

I was unsure of the procedure of China visa application, Jeoy Feng gave me all the information I needed and suggested me what kind of visa should I apply for my son to travel to China for vacation with his Chinese mother, Joey was very professional and extremely helpful which made the process so much easier, I would certainly recommend Joey and i2 visa to anyone.
J Chandan
Verified Buyer

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with i2visa. The service was prompt, fast and the most efficient I have come across. I will highly recommend their services.
Y Grundy
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the speed in which I received my Chinese Visa. I am very pleased with the result
J O'Neill
Verified Buyer

I've used this service twice now and will continue to use it for the speed and personal service provided (straight to my door). Nothing is too much effort for the team and they can talk you through any concerns or questions. Give it a try!
C Jenny
Verified Buyer

I was not familiar with the procedure of China visa application, Jeoy Feng gave me a through guidance and suggested me what kind of visa should I apply for my daughter.
for my son, as Chinese government does not regards him as British citizen, he suggested us to apply travel visa for him, it saved us a lot of hassles of finding right information for my son, even if this was nothing to do with his business, he could have just told us to check with Chinese Embassy ourselves.
I really like his service and no hesitate to recommend anybody to use this company's service, as their professional guidance makes things easy and simply for you.
Verified Buyer

The company were generally very good. I had an urgent application, with odd timings and sent e-mails almost constantly but i2Visa did everything on time, were always very responsive to e-mails and Joey personally called many time to let me know updates/little details most other travel agencies would not care about. 10/10. Would recommend.
J Turner
Verified Buyer

Passports/Visas came very quickly and was all hassle free. Joey was quickly responsive to my mails and I would recommend to anyone looking to get their Chinese visas to use this company. All in all I was very happy
T Lin
Verified Buyer

Fast service! Good price! Highly recommend!
Verified Buyer

This service I received was quick and easy.
I Burke

Friendly and helpful staff
A W
Verified Reviewer

Joey at i2visa UK was most helpful in assisting me with an additional UK passport for work and also has helped by providing Chinese visa services in the past. Recommended to anyone looking for services like this.:-) Adam W
D Chitty
Verified Buyer

Very professional, fast and helpful service. Readily Provided support step by step through the visa process.
D
Verified Reviewer

The company was really professional, quick and helpful. They took the time to answer all queries and guide me through the process step by step. Would highly recommend to others and do business again.
J Park
Verified Buyer

Great service and highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

Great service and highly recommended!!!
H Kim
Verified Buyer

Competitive fee with turnaround highs vecommendedi
V Severino
Verified Buyer

Best service in Scotland! They saved me twice with a fast and efficient service. Don't hesitate to call them, they are really helpful and efficient.

i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 334 reviews