i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd
Forth House
28 Rutland Square
Edinburgh
EH1 2BW

How would you rate i2visa UK Ltd ?

A
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
E From Cardiff
E From Cardiff
Verified Reviewer
"It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa."
"Friendly and efficient service."
"Joey was very helpful and answered all my questions very quickly. I was on a very tight timescale for visa and he mAde sure everything was perfect"
"I recently used the visa service from i2visa for my daughter, my son and myself. The whole service process was simple, easy and fast. I definitely made the right choice to use i2visa, it has exceeded my expectations. I will surely use i2visa in the near future again. Thanks Nanfeng"
"Fast Service, fast response to questions even out of normal working hours."
"Joey and the i2visa team made the China visa process so easy. They turned my application around in 4 days. I would recommend this service."
"Really good, straight forward service to use. Very quick turnaround and documents were posted back to me as exactly how I requested. Thank you Joey! Lauren and George."
"Made the process simple"
"Great customer service! They’re very helpful and professional!"
"Visa was obtained as promised"
"Excellent service from start to finish, the whole process was seamless!!"
"Very helpful and quick service , keep it up !"
J Westlake
Verified Buyer
"A great service - personal attention from them, clear advi e and very quick."
"Great fast service."
"If you're thinking twice... Don't even waste your time. JUST DO IT. Drop Joey an email and DHL them your documents NOW. i2visa is an amazing business! I was basically down in the dumps because while applying for a China employment visa, I wasn't told my UK degree could only be authenticated in the UK i.e. notary public, apostille and then China Embassy in the UK. i2visa was my last hope AND THEY DELIVERED! Took slightly more than 2 weeks from the time I sent the documents, because apparently FCO takes longer over the summer.. But it was DONE and couriered back to me in one piece! The only other solution was for me to go to the UK myself which would have cost me a bomb (I'm located in Singapore so 14 hours flight each way), so YAY i2visa! THANK YOU."
"Clear instructions, quick processing, multiple payment options although it didn't provide a clear invoice."
"Great service prompt and courteous"
"A very good service that does exactly what it says it can do. i2visa got me a visa at very short notice and made sure I was kept informed of the process throughout."
"The service was excellent! they are very helpful if you have 1 or 100 questions! Great service! more than recommended, everything was received on time. Now we are ready to explore China!!! Thank you!!"
"Fast and Professional Service and amazingly responsive"
"I was recommended i2visa through a friend who works in china. I can say i was not disappointed. It was an incredibly quick process and cheaper than i thought. The staff I dealt with were incredibly professional and always willing to answer any questions I had (which were a lot). Of the whole process I only encountered one issue, which was I didn't receive an email to let me know my visa had been approved, I had to guess from the email requiring payment. Other than that a big thumbs up."
M Langford
Verified Buyer
"Responses to our initial queries were received very quickly. The turn around time of the Chinese VISA's were, again, very quick and overall the company provided a very friendly and helpful service. We would highly recommend using them again. Thanks."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 739 reviews