i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

294 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

i2visa UK Ltd is a professional and reliable Chinese and Indian visa agency located in Edinburgh, UK passport agency located in Glasgow. Chinese visa service can be processed as fast as 18 hours only as well as Chinese group visa application without any visa forms and photos required. The application fee of EU passport holder starts from £110 all inclusive.

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd
Nexus Business Space
21 Young Street

How would you rate i2visa UK Ltd?

B Zhang
B Zhang
Verified Buyer

I apply my daughter China visa in i2visa UK LTD.
I had to rely on recommendations from my friend and thankfully everything worked out just fine.My daughter got China visa only take a week ,very fast.I should like to commend this company to you.
J Fletcher
J Fletcher
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for your help in this matter. i tryed to do it myself and failed but with your help and understanding we compleated the form.
Thanks again.

Best wishes

john fletcher
Z Tony

Friendly, Fast, Helpful services. Strongly recommend. Thanks
I Welton
Verified Reviewer

i2visa UK have to be the best Visa service in the UK, They are one of the cheapest and the service is second to none, I live in Surrey and even though their office is in Edinburgh I could not have asked for a more smooth and satisfactory service. I posted the application on the Monday and my visa was was delivered on the Saturday, I cannot thank i2visa enough for the friendly and very helpful service they provided me, Once again, Thank you for a fast and very efficient service, I will be recommending your company to everyone I know who needs this service.
K Gill
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, friendly and professional staff. All steps and procedures were explained clearly. I was in contact with Joey, who is very informed about current visa regulations and saved me a lot of money and stress by informing me of what documentation was necessary and unnecessary. Documents arrived on time and the fee is fair. Highly recommended :)
S Bostan
Verified Buyer

Joey was incredibly informative and helpful.
Service was as fast as it was promised. Highly recommend.
H Wang

Excellent service
very patient to answer all my questions extremely recommended
R Gatt
Verified Buyer

Joey made the whole process of getting a visa sorted incredibly easy! He was extremely knowledgeable, conscientious and patient resulting in a quick and simple process. I would highly recommend i2visa after my first hand experience trying to get a last minute visa on behalf of someone else.
Verified Buyer

They ensured everything went to plan. They kept a close eye on my visa application and also kept me fully informed.
T Darwick
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, thanks for all your help!
Verified Buyer

Very patient and quick response. Kept me up to date at every stage of the application process very professional. Thanks
R Taylor
Verified Buyer

Joey was tremendous and the service felt very personalised
B R
Verified Buyer

Joey was happy to answer any questions I had over the phone and kept me updated via email. My passport and visa to China came back 5 days after I had posted it to i2visa which was brilliant. It is a very professional service and I highly recommend it to anyone wishing apply for a Chinese visa.
J McKnight
Verified Buyer

Great company and pleasure to deal with Joey, spoke on phone a few times and also on email helped with all my queries and delivered visa and passport ahead of schedule
C Lee
Verified Buyer

Joey is a very professional and kind person. Express and courtesy service as always. A great company that you could definitely trust and worths every penny you have paid for. Thumbs up for the good work. Thank you.
Highly recommended to everyone.
T Simon
Verified Buyer

Joey at i2visa explained everything very clearly and using the high speed visa on arrival service I was able to get everything arranged within 24 hours all via email. Great service, and in the end the only way I was getting to China at short notice! I also used the meet and greet service from i2visa at Shanghai airport to help with the issuing of visa on arrival. They were super helpful and covered all local currency payments. Recommended.
Y Lin
Verified Buyer

the service was really good and efficient, especially it worked out well for my urgent enquiry/application.

Quick, efficient service.
Verified Buyer

Faultless. Superb service. Go with them.
C Francis

I contacted i2visa after a requirement for a short notice trip to China

They responded in a really professional manner and sorted my requirements out brilliantly.

I would recommend this company to anyone. In this day and age good customer service is hard to find and their response and attitude was simply first class.

D
Verified Buyer

Excellent visa service - Joey made the application process so easy, and the visa was processed quickly and efficiently. Certainly hope to use this company again. Many thanks
F Tang

exllent work
A Gatenby

Very happy with the service I received from i2visa

Would recommend them and definitely use them again
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 294 reviews