i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
A
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
I used these guys for document authentication in UK from China. They did exactly what they market themselves to do and estimated timings. Documents were sent by DHL express to China and received within 4 days of sending from Edinburgh. I will use them again (if I need it!)
Fantastic Service, Joey has made the visa process stress free, I would highly recommend i2visa to make your life easier.
This service was great. Customer service was prompt and helpful and the whole thing was very quick and efficient.
Joey was very helpful and the whole process went with out a problem. I would definitely use this service again. Thanks.
very fast service and well processed, lovely people
This is the second time I have used i2visa UK to get documents notified. Their service has been excellent on both occasions and highly recommend them when needing any Visa and documents notified quickly and efficiently.
great service. wechat communication very convenient to keep an eye on progress
The communication was extremely fantastic. Every little question was answered and every small problem was addressed quickly, due to the difficult times of covid; it was crucial to have a good service due to the complications of many issues. Thank you i2visa! I will be using them again in the future on my travels to China! I would fully recommend them!
Great service, Joey was brilliant in regularly updating us with progress - highly recommend them.
Good service
I have used this service twice, both times I have received great service.
Thank you very much!
I do feel the markup is a little steep but, otherwise, the service was professional, communication was prompt, and the process took about as long as advertised.
Fast, reliable service. Easy to get in touch via WhatsApp.
I discovered i2visa services through friend recommendation. i2visa's service was reliable and fast. The customer service given was beyond my expectation with prompt responses to emails and queries and a willingness to assist me in meeting my visa application requirements with my tight schedule during this pandemic. Thanks to their help, I made my deadlines, and I have achieved the next step in my personal and professional journeys. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for professional, secure and hassle free apostille and notarization services.
The service from i2visa was great. I received my stamped documents in the exact time frame which was given. Joey was a great help in answering any questions I had and in a timely manner.
Have used i2visa twice for documentation authorization in China. They are fast, effective and always in communication.
I worked with Joey Zhou on two occasions. He’s very professional and polite, and well resourced. I wish him the very best of success for his company.
They get the job done in a difficult time. My only negative is that they occasionally need a nudge in terms of communication. It would have been nice to have received an email saying they have received my paperwork and things had been started....rather than having to chase it myself.
Excellent communication and speed of service
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,263 reviews