i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

A
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
More Photos & Videos
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
Really great service! Quick, personal and efficient! Would definitely recommend Joey and his team!
Competent service and completed according to schedule - would recommend.
This is the second time I’ve used this service and like before, I was very happy with the service provided. I had 2 documents notarised, legalised by the FCO (Apostille Certificate) and legalised (Authenticated) by the Chinese consulate. I received both documents (scanned and original) in around 3 weeks, which due to the current pandemic, was very good. I’m happy with the service provided and will definitely be using this company again in the future.
Reasonably priced compared to London based Visa agencies. During the height of the pandemic, most apostles were closed. Joey was able to get documents countersigned by the FCO & legalised by the Chinese Consulate.

I was very impressed with the speed of the service at such a challenging time. I would use i2 Visa again.
A very friendly, quick and efficient service. Joey was able to turn around my documents for China very quickly - when they had been waiting in London for several months. He was very helpful and was on hand to offer advice and help with any queries I had. I would recommend this company for anyone wanting a quality and efficient level of service.
Great service, prompt interaction via wechat, polite answers.
Needed my UK criminal record check notarised. Went with I2VISA on a friend's recommendation. Sent docs from Shanghai China via DHL to their office in Edinburgh. Joey was very professional and kept me updated throughout. Downside it took longer to process due to the current Covud situation. Otherwise would not hesitate to use them again.
Great service from Joey: great communication throughout, no nonsese, no delay, in fact the process took less then expected, the documents returned legalised safely. Thanks a lot.
I have used i2visa twice and each time their service has been excellent. Joey is super helpful and I can't recommend him enough.
Great communication and realistic time frames set! Would definitely use again in the future.
Joey was extremely helpful keeping me updated through regular contact and answering any questions I had, would recommend this service to anyone! Really simple and got the job done fast :)
i2 is a helped me certify my ACRO and degree certificate during COVID, while I was already in China. I highly recommend using Joey and his team as they can help streamline and advise on an otherwise very tedious process.
I have used i2visa several times for visas, and most recently for authentication of documents. Each time the service has been excellent. Joey is very helpful and efficient, and I would recommend the company without hesitation to anyone needing to do visa work for China.
I have needed to use the services of i2visa twice this year and both times I have been very impressed by the courteous communication from staff, especially Joey, and the speed my documents have been processed, with everything in good order. Thanks i2visa!
Great service from i2visa. I struggled for months trying to organise my visa through different agents and i2visa sorted everything out for me in a matter of weeks. Would 100% recommend for a speedy service!
In a difficult time for legalisation procedures i2visa were extremely helpful and professional. In particular Joey Zhou always replied to any queries with admirable speed and did his best to provide accurate advice when accuracy was often difficult to come by. I would absolutely recommend their services to friends and will likely use them again in the future.
In the difficult times of Covid-19 they have been easy to contact, reliable and helpful. Obviously things took a little longer but that is very understandable in the climate.
Fast reliable personal service under difficult circumstances.
I would hugely recommend using i2visa UK Ltd. Those who are planning to move or return to China, Joey and the rest of the team provide a straightforward, easy and fast service while being available at all times of you have any questions. The process of getting a Chinese visa can be very stressful and time consuming, but with the help of i2visa, this does not need to be the case! Also at a small, reasonable price!
Joey at i2visa was very helpful and efficient, he managed to get me the appointment with the Chinese consulate that my notary office in London couldn't. Highly recommend their service.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,148 reviews