i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application service
Chinese visa in 28 hours emergency service

i2visa UK Ltd
152 Morrison Street
Edinburgh
EH3 8EB

How would you rate i2visa UK Ltd?

B Waxman
B Waxman
Verified Buyer

I have a UK passport but live in the United States. I was recently visiting Glasgow and needed to renew a Chia Visa. i2visa was easy to find on the web and conveniently had an office in Glasgow. As I was leaving the UK for USA and then China within a week, I opted for the 48 hour service. Joey immediately contacted me through emails and then messaging. My China Visa was completed within any issues and to make it even better, Joey personally drove to me in Glasgow to hand deliver the Vise on a Saturday morning. Best Service ever !!
B Zhang
B Zhang
Verified Buyer

I apply my daughter China visa in i2visa UK LTD.
I had to rely on recommendations from my friend and thankfully everything worked out just fine.My daughter got China visa only take a week ,very fast.I should like to commend this company to you.
J Fletcher
J Fletcher
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for your help in this matter. i tryed to do it myself and failed but with your help and understanding we compleated the form.
Thanks again.

Best wishes

john fletcher
T Wright
Verified Buyer

I would highly recommend their services as received visa within plenty of time before i travelled and the forms and helpfulness of the business was amazing.
G Toyne
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, speedy and efficient. They even trusted me to pay by cheque and proceed with the Visa application. First rate!
Verified Buyer

Good advice, efficient service, and good communication
M Baxter
Verified Buyer

My request for my visa was handled and returned to me within the 5 days as promised
K Jones

Truly excellent service. Highly recommended
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, detailed instruction on filling forms, careful check, informed processes on documents arrival, submission and post-back. Absolutely recommended.
Verified Buyer

I have received excellent service from Joey Zhou in Edinburgh: detailed instruction for filling the form, informed process on passport arrival, submission and post back. Absolutely recommended.
Verified Buyer

Great, fast and friendly service
A Kay
Verified Buyer

Joey was very helpful to answer any queries that I had. The service offered was very professional and at a good price. Would thoroughly recommend this company to any one.
D Wendel
Verified Buyer

I have requested their services several times for myself and my clients, always prompt and reliable, I highly recommend
Verified Buyer

Incredibly efficient, speedy and friendly service. Would absolutely recommend over other visa services. No hidden fees.
Verified Buyer

Very professional service, my visa was done fast and safe. Hope to work with you again!
Verified Buyer

Excellent! Thanks, Joey! =)
Verified Buyer

The call was answered very quickly and the agent was polite and very assuring. Form was easy to understand and delivery of visa and passport was quick and professional. In all, will definitely recommend and use again!
J Robinson
Verified Buyer

Joey was fantastic, was a manic time for me as I need a visa done in 1 day and couldn't find any agency in London who could this at such short notice, luckily i2visa is only a 1 hour flight from London City airport so I caught a flight up to Edinburgh and as promised I got my visa the next day. I highly recommend i2visa for anyone who needs their Chinese visa!
J Naylor
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, Joey kept me informed the whole way through the process, and I got my visa in time as promised, which was great as I had to travel to China the day after my visa was issued. Would highly recommend this company.
K Lewis
Verified Buyer

Very quick, hassle free service that took a lot of stress away while getting our visas for china.
S Payne
Verified Buyer

The service & information, from Joey Zhou, was faultless - and that really (unfortunately) isn't common any more! I would certainly recommend i2Visa to friends & family, solely down to my seamless communications. with Joey :)
R Llewellin
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Joey was in contact with me over the weekend finalising exact details for the visa application. They received my passport on Monday and I was on a plane to China with new visa in hand on Tuesday. I can highly recommend.
C Marques
Verified Buyer

Very professional, complied with delivery date and adapted well to client urgency. Definitely a reference in this type of service.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 495 reviews