i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd
152 Morrison Street
Edinburgh
EH3 8EB

How would you rate i2visa UK Ltd ?

A
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
E From Cardiff
E From Cardiff
Verified Reviewer
"It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa."
"Friendly and efficient service."
"Hi I am a regular customer to i2visa. They have helped my husband and daughters to obtain Chinese multiple entries visa for many times. Joey is always quick response at any of our question or enquiry. He is also very thorough at checking our visa documents and make sure everything is according to the latest requirement of the Chines embassy before submission. For example this time for my second new born daughter, Joey was able to help me with a few additional documents which were not mentioned on the embassy website. If I would do it myself and would be a certain failed submission. In addition The turnaround of the visa is always very quick, and of course with a successful result each time. I would highly recommend to use them and also Joey himself. He is a trustful and responsible person who is running a very reliable business. Thank you for all your great helps to us so far"
"Amazing service would strongly recommend to everyone :)"
"service very good"
"Good service!"
M Carnachan
Verified Buyer
"First class service that delivered exactly what they said they would. I was really tight for time and the service was excellent!"
J Westgarth
Verified Buyer
"Although the process was long winded and expensive staff were helpful and responsive to enquiries"
"i2visa put me at ease and provided a friendly service when I got my documents notarized. Thank you guys!"
"Very pleased. The staff went out of their way to help me. Communication By email was at times very quick with replies in 10's of minutes."
"Excellent service: quick, reliable and professional. Thank you!"
"Amazing service. They have dealt with legalisation and notarisation of my documents extremely fast, even though I have chosen only regular service. Excellent communication and very high level of profesionalism, not to mention that Joey is extremely friendly person. I highly recommend them."
"very nice and helpful! :) received my visa quickly."
"Excellent Service! The processed documents come back within the promised time."
J Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I was enormously impressed by the speed and efficiency of the service and the courteous, helpful attitude of Joey Zhou. It is well worth the slight surcharge for the extra peace of mind."
"I left it far too late to apply for my visa but i2visa came through for me and delivered everything they promised. Andrew White"
"Very cooperative and trustworthy. Excellent communication. I would definitely use this service again and recommend to others. Very good value."
"Not only did they adhere to the times they have on their website, but they put up with all of my pesky questions and kept me up to date with the process when I needed to know. They were kind, polite and super helpful. A truly professional service at a very fair price, in fact, from what I was searching, cheaper than the others I found. I would highly recommend to anyone and would use again if needed. Keep up the good work! :)"
"Very helpful and quick turnaround"
"Very fast and professional. Received my visa in 3 days."
"Excellent service. Communication was always speedy and very helpful, and we felt like we were in good hands the whole way. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Super Efficient Service. Joey followed up and updated the when she received my docs and sent back the visa to me. I got my visa quicker then i was expected even i just paid for normal service. Highly recommended!"
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 703 reviews