i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd
Forth House
28 Rutland Square
Edinburgh
EH1 2BW

How would you rate i2visa UK Ltd ?

A
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
E From Cardiff
"It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa."
"Friendly and efficient service."
"There is little scarier than sending your passport off to an address and company that you don't know, praying it's not a scam or an incompetent outfit that will lose such an important and valuable document. Rest assured you can totally trust this company! We are travelling to China on business in 2-3 weeks, but also have 2 other trips out of the UK beforehand so we needed a fast and secure turnaround. We got superb service and attention from Joey, everything happened exactly as they said it would and the passports were returned yesterday in time for our next flight. I looked at the quantity of good reviews for i2visa and hoped that this was the right thing to do - and it was. I couldn't even get an appointment to drop my application documents into the Chinese Embassy in London until next week - these guys have received, processed and returned the completed visa to me in less than a week - 5 star service in anyone's books! Thanks again Joey."
"top service, they have also fixed a problem with my photo at no extra cost."
"Fantastic fast friendly service. I would recommend this service highly."
"Very quick and professional"
"quick efficient and relatively painless and good value in relation to the Chinese visa market"
"All in all a good service, however there were some issues which I felt let it down somewhat. Firstly, I was informed that the documents would arrive on a particular date, I received no communication to suggest otherwise and waited in all day so as not to miss the package, I then rang in the evening and they said it would be there tomorrow but they would scan in the documents to ensure I had them on time at no extra cost. I thought this appropriate and good customer service at the time, but upon receiving the documents I realised that I had incorrectly selected 3 documents when I only required 2 authenticated stamps. I emailed the company outlining that I had overpaid, and although I marked the wrong box on the form I should have been told that I was only required to pay for 2 when I was invoiced as I'm sure they were well aware. Instead I received absolutely nothing back regarding my email, and I'm assuming they were just happy to take a bit of extra cash. I wasn't going to write anything and accept the situation but got an email asking for a review so here it is! I will most likely use the company again for the final part of my visa application as it is a good service, just a shame about the little things which for me left me feeling a little dissapointed"
"Excellent service. Fast and reliable. Fully recommended."
"good service as expected!"
"Excellent service from start to finish.I was kept informed throughout the process 👍👍"
"Fantastic service. Extremely helpful and efficient staff."
"i2visa was extremely helpful and efficient in performing the legalisation service for my UK diploma. They completed the process quickly and professionally while communicating frequently and providing excellent customer service. 100% recommended - they really go above and beyond for their customers!"
"Very professional and extremely helpful people. 1st class service, visa on time thank you"
"Very quick and professional service. Highly recommended!"
"This company is fantastic! Joey is great at what he does. He had quite a challenge with getting us 6 visas to china, but he delivered on such short notice on his promise and got us everything sorted! Many thanks to the team! A very satisfied customer !"
"Excellent service, good communication and received visa on time. No issues...would recommend and use again"
"I needed my documents processed quickly and efficiently in order to apply for an employment contract in China. i2visa answered my e mails promptly and provided a good quality service. I would be pleased to recommend their and to use i2visa again."
"Such a wonderful service, friendly and helpful, also the process was quick with reasonable price. Definitely recommended!"
"Joey at i2visa was extremely responsive, efficient and professional. They took care of my paperwork and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I was very happy with their services and I highly recommend them."
"Very friendly and efficient at short notice"
"They do exactly what they say they will do-----Fast and efficient service----On time----good delivery schedule------Friendly staff----Oh, if only all the companies around the U.K. could be the same ! Congratulations and thanks for a job well done. Chas Hynd"
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 810 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!