i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
A
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
E From Cardiff
"It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa."
"Great service. Fast, efficient, professional. Thank you guys!"
"Efficient service. Fast and effective communication via Wechat."
"非常好 办过两次了,很可靠 很快 省去好多麻烦 值得推荐 👍"
"Joey managed to get us 1 group Visa and a separate visa for my grandmother without any issues. I contacted several companys prior to finding i2visa who all refused to help us saying getting a Visa for my grandmother was too difficult as she was born in Hong Kong. We thought we may have to cancel our trip to China until I found Joey at i2visa who reassured me that it would not be a problem and he could sort this issue for us. True to his word all our visas have now arrived and we are ready to set off on holiday this week. Thanks Joey!"
"I was very impressed with this service. They were very thorough and efficient. They kept me up to date with my document and did a great job."
"Joey was helpful in answering my queries concerning the visa process, as I applied for the visa for the first time and outside my home country. Joey also checked all the documents and walked me through the visa application process in the visa centre. His friendly attitude and knowledge made it a much less stressful experience. Additionally he picked up my passport and conveniently met me in Glasgow. I would recommed the service provided by i2visa."
"Our visa assistant was Joey. He made everything work just right. No need for a journey to a UK embassy, we had a group (4 people) visa for our 10 day tour of China. The visa was sent to meet us in our hotel in Hong Kong, before we left for mainland China, perfect. You still have a fingerprint scan on arrival in China. But no problem with the visa. Highly recommended company. If we go back, and we're discussing it, we'll be using this company. Cheers Joey."
"Made the process much easier"
"Helped legalise my documents and answer the questions I had about the visa application process. They clearly know the process and always answered my questions quickly."
"Joey was extremely helpful throughout what is an already difficult process. Would strongly recommend anybody needing a visa to go through i2visa. Friendly, efficient and great value for money."
"Joey helped explain the difference between the visa process and the work permit and clarify what my employers were saying. They clearly know what they are doing, and would thus recommend the services offered by them."
"I would like to take this opportunity to give an outstanding review to Joey and his team at i2visa. I am currently preparing a Z Visa for China, and i2visa in Edinburgh have been exceptionally professional throughout the whole process. I would fully recommend this service to anyone. I look forward to continue working with i2visa. Many thanks - Paul."
"I cannot thank Joey Zhou enough for making this process so smooth. He was brilliant, nothing too much trouble, he answered every question with true integrity and made valid suggestions. Its a scary process!. Dont do it yourself expecially with a group, go to Joey!"
"Reliable, efficient in communications and full sense of application informations."
"Very fast reliable service"
"Great service by Joey! Was easy and quick to use. Joey came highly recommended by a friend and I would recommend him to anyone else. Easiest way to have your documents prepared."
"Applied for a visa for the first time so I had lots of questions regarding my visa, I flew from Southampton airport into Edinburgh because I live near Southampton, so lots of planning was involved in this trip, I had to make sure all my documents were perfect because I only had a few days to spend up in Edinburgh before I flew back and it couldn't have gone any smoother! Good price, Joey was amazing from start to finish, checking my documents, answering all my questions and even walking me down to the visa centre for the fingerprint collection. The whole process was made so much easier thanks to i2visa. Joey has a great relationship with the embassy in Edinburgh, I guess because he goes there alot. I just want to say a massive thanks to i2visa for making this process as easy as possible I received my visa 4 days after I submitted my application and fingerprints. Amazing service can't recommend them enough! Kind regards, Rich."
"I consider this facility brilliant. It worked exactly as described and the Customs agents & hotels understood the process very well. Joey was a great help getting the initial paperwork right. Thankyou"
"Excellent service, would definitely recommend and use again if we travel to China again."
"Highly recommended. Joey and team were really helpful and it went very smoothly. Initially I was concerned about getting a group visa for our family holiday as it only gets issued 2 weeks before departure, but i2visa helped get everything ready and it all went very exactly as planned."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 951 reviews