I-Pro Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend I-Pro Software
Read I-Pro Software Reviews

About I-Pro Software:

I-Pro Software’s provides a powerful CRM for the travel industry, its cloud based software is effective, affordable and flexible to the individual needs of our clients. By listening to the needs of our clients and using experts within their fields, we ensure every service we provide is the right one for you and ensure our system is flexible, fully scalable and most importantly, is easy to use.

That's the technology, what makes us special is our commitment to serving you, the client. I-Pro Software is a UK company; our company ethos is On Time, On Spec, On Budget. We pride ourselves on always being available, to provide support, suggestions and as much help as you need.

+44 (0)1380 819474

info@ipro-software.com

The Old Police House, Sandy Lane,

Tell us how I-Pro Software made you happy
Since making the business decision to choose iPro Software we have felt supported by the team. They have helped us with their industry knowledge to make changes to the company which will improve our growth and revenue. From the start to where we are now with the implementation, we have been guided through each stage.

We love the design of the new website, we feel the new look is on brand and professional. The design process at iPro Software has saved us money and time. It has allowed us to have unique content which is search engine friendly.

As we learn more about the CRM booking management system to integrate with our website, we are surprised how much functionality there is. We anticipate a 50% reduction in booking administration, a reduction in the reliance on 3rd party sites and a more professional image. We are delighted to be working with the team at iPro, to achieve our company goals when setting on this project.
I-Pro Software is rated 4.83 based on 12 reviews