Hyperoptic Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Hyperoptic
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Hyperoptic made you happy

51.86 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"I have always liked Hyperoptic as a broadband supplier and their customer support is great but I’m not a big fan to write reviews but I will go out of my way this time to make sure I let everyone know that as a supplier for broadband they are excellent but their connection is never what you take, many time way lower than what you’re paying. They will always come back to say it’s your fault because you’re not plugged in with a cable or they can guarantee technology and many insignificant stupidities like these, it’s basically always the customers fault. I as a user was never sent an email to say that my contract was over and they started to charge me over almost double of what I was paying. I have now asked them to renegotiate my contract to £22/month for 150mb and they say that their minimum is £28. I called support again and another lady gave me £25, same again, called and another £27. Today I called £24 is their lowest. I went on Vouchercodes and it says £120 promo code off with your 150mb package but when you click through it goes to a package of £35/month.... WHAT THE HELL! this is not a strategy campaign, this is full on a Scam, we are not in some random country with no laws, this is the UK and their are clearly laws against this type of marketing. I have already reported you for this as I have recorded the calls and links of the different sites with all different prices."
Are you Hyperoptic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good customer service"
"Bunch of cowboys avoid. Installer was clueless, he didn't know which lines he was connecting. Unit was connected to the wrong power supply in the building, so the cabinet is constantly beeping. Good luck contacting customer services to resolve any complaint."
"decent service"
"Excellent costumer service. Hyperoptic has the best product on the market at the moment."
Hyperoptic is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews