Hyperchips Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hyperchips
Read Hyperchips Reviews

About Hyperchips:

We are ECU remapping experts. We specialise in tuning vehicles of all makes and model through the OBD port and through chip tuning.

If you want more performance from your car, remapping is for you.

Hyperchips is local to Manchester and has operated for more than 15 years. In that time, we’ve remapped over a thousand cars and fleet vehicles.

We develop all our own remaps.

info@hyperchips.co.uk

14 St John’s Gardens
Mossley
Ashton-Under-Lyne
Lancashire
OL5 0SS

Tell us how Hyperchips made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hyperchips 5 star review on 20th April 2020
Claire
Hyperchips 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Steve
More Photos & Videos
Very patient when explaining things answered questions i needed to know went through everything step by step from start to finish definitely be using again have a car now i am excited to drive
(Manchester) -
We been using hyperchips for 15+ years and everytime we recieve a faultless service being a garage based in Denton Manchester we have seen many remaps carried out on all different models of cars with great results i wont go anywhere else.
(Manchester) -
Very Good quick and efficient service, Car feels 110% better feels great cant thank Ste enough 👍🏼
Przez 10 lat bez problemow , polecam 100% zadowolonych moich klientow
Great service excellent knowledge
Hyperchips 5 star review on 20th April 2020
(Manchester) -
Been useing hyperchips at our workshop for the past 3 years, never let us down, crackin job, lovely people, defo recomended 5* 👍🏼
(Manchester) -
I have been using Steve and the Hyperchips team for over 15 years! Their customer service is the best just like their ECU Remaps. Great performance gains coupled with improved fuel economy!
110% recommended!
Hyperchips 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Top work by hyperchips came out short notice and did a top job
(Manchester) -
Really good service. Friendly efficient. Would certainly use again and recommend.
(Manchester) -
We have used Hyperchips to remap a few of our cars/vans in the past and Ste has always been efficient, professional and reliable and the difference on the car has been incredible! Highly recommend!
Hyperchips 5 star review on 5th April 2020
I couldn’t have asked for more, a quick, comprehensive service and the support of a true professional throughout. Thanks to Steve I’ve been able to optimise the power AND performance of my car.
Thank you.
What to say? Well it was a spur of the moment decision to have a Remap put on my car, 8V 2.0tdi A3. After previously using Steve on my golf R there wasn’t another place to go. Rang him and was able to fit me in the next day. He has completely transformed the car and wish I’d done it sooner. Polite, fast and reliable service. Thank you again
Thanks hsgsbsheh