Hype Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hype Digital
Read Hype Digital  Reviews

About Hype Digital :

Talent&Model Specialists.
Our goal is to support, advise & instil confidence in everyone who visits us

Good studio, friendly staff and I had good service here. Pleased with my prints
Great studio, I was actually quite a nervy client but I was put at ease and didn't feel so self conscious so kudos to Hype! Thanks guys
Excellent service, professional studio with a good insight into the modelling industry, I've used Hype Digital a couple of times for shoots and am always happy with what they have provided whether its the quality of the prints or advice.
Thank you so much for calming my raging nerves!! I really enjoyed my shoot once I'd chilled out a bit. Everyone was so patient and kind
My consultation was informative, professional and motivating.
I wanted to update my portfolio and Hype was recommended, I had a lovely consultation where we discussed what I was looking for and how organising/updating my portfolio would help with prospective job offers. Not had the photoshoot yet but will be booking in soon.
Really good studio with knowledgeable employees. Good quality prints, I will be back for my next shoot
I came to Hype for a consultation and a photoshoot, Rob was my consultant and he made me comfortable and relaxed so thanks Rob! I had a good photoshoot and was pleased with the level of service they gave me.
Enjoyed my photoshoot, staff were happy to help and made it really special. Expensive but the quality was excellent.
My shoot went well, pleased with the shots and my consultant was helpful and professional
A good team that made my photoshoot very enjoyable. Cheers guys!
I was quite nervous about having a photoshoot as this was my first but Rob explained everything so clearly and totally erased my nerves, I had such a good time and I cannot thank him enough! Great quality photos. I look amazing!!
Brilliant day having my photoshoot, thanks to everyone for their hardwork, I'm really pleased with the results
Had a consultation which went well. Will come back in the new year for a shoot and see how that goes. Friendly upbeat staff.
It is important to install confidence in a model so they get the best from their photoshoot and that's exactly what these guys did. I can be quite shy but everyone was lovely and it made such a difference! So thanks Hype for my beautiful shots! (excuse me if this is my second post, I did one and it didn't seem to post so I've done another)
I had a consultation which was really good, they talk you through everything and give you all the options open to you. Was impressed with the consultant who was professional and organised. I think his name was Rob. I have booked a shoot and am very much looking forward to it!
I was soooo nervous but that disappeared so quickly. Such a wonderful team! I ended up having an amazing shoot and they gave good honest feedback. It was a real learning experience and I appreciated all the advice I was given. Can't wait to put everything into practice!
A good studio with professional friendly staff. Would like to come back and have another shoot in the future.
Cannot rate Holly enough, she really helped me sort some things out I couldn't decide on. Full of ideas and knowledge. My shoot was great and they gave me some pointers on how to improve certain things. All in all I'm very pleased I booked this studio.
Booked for an outside shoot, very good photographer and quality prints. I shall return in the future to book another.
Hype Digital is rated 4.65 based on 267 reviews