Hygge Delivered Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hygge Delivered

About Hygge Delivered: Founded on the premise that when you can’t physically ‘be there’, moments of hygge can deliver the comfort of a hug – letting that special person in your life know that they are thought of, loved and cherished; and through beautifully curated and thoughtful gifts, we at Hygge Delivered aim to provide exactly this.

hello@hygge-delivered.com

9 Greenacres Ave

Tell us how Hygge Delivered made you happy

"Absolutely wonderful, thank you so much xX"
"My friend loved her gift box, thank you"
"Absolutely love the idea of Hygge. Sent a box to my sister and she was over the moon with it. Thoughtful gifts and beautifully wrapped. Thank you."
"I recently ordered 3 custom gift boxes from Hygge Delivered for 3 of my friends who aren’t having the best of times. Everything inside each of the boxes was personalised to each friend and I absolutely love that you can custom make boxes but also have the alternative of ready made boxes. The boxes were delivered on time with care and my friends were very touched. I also love that with every 4 boxes sold, one is donated to the elderly. Thank you!"
"Received this absolutely gorgeous gift box from a friend and it blew my mind. So thoughtfully put together and beautifully presented. So many goodies that really hit the right spot just when I needed it. Ordering Mothers Day boxes myself now as such a stunning gift that I was chuffed to receive and want my mum to feel the same way! Thank you so much xx"
Hygge Delivered is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews