Hygge Delivered Reviews

hello@hygge-delivered.com

9 Greenacres Ave

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Hygge Delivered made you happy

"To be avoided if you want a good customer experience"
Are you Hygge Delivered? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Bought as a gift for my step-mother.It arrived really quickly and just in time for a particularly tough round of chemo. After a lot of tears, it really helped her get through the session with all the thoughtful bits and pieces making her feel at least a little bit comfortable. This gift really helped me feel like I had done something special for her. Thankyou x"
"Great service"
"It will be bestest gift"
"I live in the USA and my friend lives in London. I wanted to send her a self care package during a rough time recently. hygge was one of the first results on google. It was easy to navigate the webpage, quick, and most importantly AFFORDABLE! I also loved the option for add-ons."
"What a wonderful amazing Beautiful gift I was totally over whelmed and immediately ordered same gift box for a lovely friend of mine I never have to go shopping again just call up “hugged”👍🐞🦋"
"What amazing, wonderful, beautiful packages. I received a box as a gift and was just so in love with the presentation, quality and products that I got on to the website and ordered for other friends. You will love them and they sure will make anyones day and make them feel so loved."
"I bought a Hygge box as a thank you to my sister for helping out with childcare. She loved it and was really surprised when it arrived. When I placed my order I had accidentally put the wrong email address and a lady called Caitlyn text me to get the correct email address so she could send me tracking information for the package...such a lovely thing to do! Thank you :)"
"Amazing gift & great concept! I bought one for my dear friend and she's absolutely loved it!"
"Excellent service & when I messed up the message I wanted it was easily redone by a swift email to the company. They also double checked the delivery address as I wanted it delivered to me so I could personally hand over the box to my daughter in law they checked to see if it was correct. It arrived on time beautifully wrapped & I can’t wait for daughter-in-law to get it so I can see the contents!!! I would totally recommend Hygge Delivered & will be using them again."
"Absolutely wonderful, thank you so much xX"
"My friend loved her gift box, thank you"
"Absolutely love the idea of Hygge. Sent a box to my sister and she was over the moon with it. Thoughtful gifts and beautifully wrapped. Thank you."
"I recently ordered 3 custom gift boxes from Hygge Delivered for 3 of my friends who aren’t having the best of times. Everything inside each of the boxes was personalised to each friend and I absolutely love that you can custom make boxes but also have the alternative of ready made boxes. The boxes were delivered on time with care and my friends were very touched. I also love that with every 4 boxes sold, one is donated to the elderly. Thank you!"
"Received this absolutely gorgeous gift box from a friend and it blew my mind. So thoughtfully put together and beautifully presented. So many goodies that really hit the right spot just when I needed it. Ordering Mothers Day boxes myself now as such a stunning gift that I was chuffed to receive and want my mum to feel the same way! Thank you so much xx"
Hygge Delivered is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews