HVLP Shop Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

Telephone
"Great Price Great Material. Would have appreciated a heads up on delivery date / time not just a hit or miss knock on the door."
"great service"
"Goods fine, P+P quite expensive."
"Helpful telephone service and good products. Swift delivery. Would do business again."
"Ordered some gaskets and paint cup from the website. Delivery was delayed due to a fault on their email system however communication was very good and the problem rectified immediately with the items being shipped out for next working day. Happy with purchase and will use again."
"Having used an Apollo 700 hvlp unit for many years with outstanding results,I replaced it with an Apollo 1500 3 stage unit. Compressor fine, gun quality average, fan was not equal one side sprayed heavier. i contacted HVLP shop said they would get back to me never did. I ordered replacement needle and spray tip same size as original, when received the needle angle was less and the quality was better than the original. All good now, in hindsight though I would look for a better quality spray gun."
"ONCE I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR which wasnt immediately obvious (FILTERS FOR AN APPOLO TURBINE) THE CHECKOUT SYSTEM WAS SIMPLICITY ITS SELF AND THE PRODUCT ARRIVED ON TIME.ALL IN ALL A PLEASENT EXPERIENCE."
"I bought the earlex 550 hvlp turbine with gun, and was very impressed with it. Also delivery was quick and good communication too."
"All good no complaints, took a bit more than stated to deliver but got here within a reasonable time anyway."
"The order process was so slick there is little I can say. I was guided through placing an order and found it an easy process only taking a few minutes. Three days later my Spraymate arrived. As soon as I finish welding I will use it. I have used a friend's so I am confident of good results."
"Great product at a good price. However forgot to put all my items purchased into the original order. This was explained as when the order was checked the order price was transposed?? Anyway, missing items sent on as promised with no issues, so all in all a good service. Cheers."
"Helpful and informative, good service."
"I bought an Apollo HVLP 1500. Overall it is good, but too cheap in come respects. The paint I was spraying removed the enamel from the can. I had to clean the can with paint stripper down to bare metal to avoid contamination with black paint flecks on the job. Secondly the air control valve was affected (ruined) by the paint solvent. I got the gun working again by making a new valve out of brass. With these modifications in place, the Apollo 1500 is good and does everything I want of it. It would be wise to improve the material selections for the paint can ( don't enamel it and save some money!) and to make the air valve spool out of something more durable rather than plastic. If you have to have a black coloured can then use a black anodised finish - this would be solvent resistant. The can does not need to be coloured on the inside does it?"
HVLP Shop is rated 4.41 based on 81 reviews