HVLP Shop Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

Telephone
"This is the second HPLV unit that I have purchased form this company. Part of the equipment was faulty/damaged and when I notified them they said that they would replace the item but made the excuse that it wasn't that important. It may not be important to them but if I am paying good money for something it should be fit for purpose. I am still waiting for the replacement item. I will not be buying from this company again."
"Ordered two 250ml cups in August, received and email confirming shipment at the end of October (yes, October!), but 12 days later, no delivery. Complete shambles."
As discussed, at the time of your order we had a paypal issue it seems where we were not notified of your order if you did not click the link provided on screen two return to our store and complete it. We recently mass updated a load of completed (and it seems incomplete by mistake) orders to clear them off the system, which is why you then received the email. Our system has since been adjusted to prevent this from happening again.
"Terrible service, order never delivered had to claim my money back through paypal - Avoid!"
Very sorry about this but looking into what happened your order was lost in the post and we didn't have any more to send at the time, we went to refund you immediately then when we realized, closing your paypal case.
"Never recieved the item, not much more to say. Andrew"
Very Sorry but this item was posted out to you and we did not hear from you to say you had not received it, can happily resend
HVLP Shop is rated 4.41 based on 81 reviews