HVLP Shop Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered some gaskets and paint cup from the website. Delivery was delayed due to a fault on their email system however communication was very good and the problem rectified immediately with the items being shipped out for next working day. Happy with purchase and will use again."
"Having used an Apollo 700 hvlp unit for many years with outstanding results,I replaced it with an Apollo 1500 3 stage unit. Compressor fine, gun quality average, fan was not equal one side sprayed heavier. i contacted HVLP shop said they would get back to me never did. I ordered replacement needle and spray tip same size as original, when received the needle angle was less and the quality was better than the original. All good now, in hindsight though I would look for a better quality spray gun."
"ONCE I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR which wasnt immediately obvious (FILTERS FOR AN APPOLO TURBINE) THE CHECKOUT SYSTEM WAS SIMPLICITY ITS SELF AND THE PRODUCT ARRIVED ON TIME.ALL IN ALL A PLEASENT EXPERIENCE."
"I bought the earlex 550 hvlp turbine with gun, and was very impressed with it. Also delivery was quick and good communication too."
"All good no complaints, took a bit more than stated to deliver but got here within a reasonable time anyway."
"The order process was so slick there is little I can say. I was guided through placing an order and found it an easy process only taking a few minutes. Three days later my Spraymate arrived. As soon as I finish welding I will use it. I have used a friend's so I am confident of good results."
"Great product at a good price. However forgot to put all my items purchased into the original order. This was explained as when the order was checked the order price was transposed?? Anyway, missing items sent on as promised with no issues, so all in all a good service. Cheers."
"Helpful and informative, good service."
"I bought an Apollo HVLP 1500. Overall it is good, but too cheap in come respects. The paint I was spraying removed the enamel from the can. I had to clean the can with paint stripper down to bare metal to avoid contamination with black paint flecks on the job. Secondly the air control valve was affected (ruined) by the paint solvent. I got the gun working again by making a new valve out of brass. With these modifications in place, the Apollo 1500 is good and does everything I want of it. It would be wise to improve the material selections for the paint can ( don't enamel it and save some money!) and to make the air valve spool out of something more durable rather than plastic. If you have to have a black coloured can then use a black anodised finish - this would be solvent resistant. The can does not need to be coloured on the inside does it?"
"Item arrived at last minute but this was still before the tracking details were emailed to me, despite several phone calls! This meant I had to stay in when I could have spent the morning at work."
"Fast service . Expensive postage for such a small light item"
"The service from the supplier was very good. The product an Air flow control Kit to fit a ANB300 Gun was not fit for purpose and in no time broke this was the 3rd one that i have had . I wont be buying a 4th ."
"Paid extra postage for next day delivery which inever got no emails to state when delivery would arrive had to phone them. Left a stroppy email which they curtiously replied to"
"I ordered for next day delivery which did not happen, I contacted HVLP and they apologised and refunded the extra that I had paid, the equipment was with me the following day."
"some good filling in a delivery address and they send it to the invoicing address ! not so prompt delivery either 😩"
"very poor communication, any answers to two emails. Owner's manual is not clear. probably I have a damaged device."
"Paid extra for next day delivery only for item to be sent to an old address. Took 5 days to sort out. While some of this was down to the couriers I did feel not enough effort was made to resolve the issue. When I suggested a small discount may be offered by way of compensation I received £5 on an order of £350."
"This is the second HPLV unit that I have purchased form this company. Part of the equipment was faulty/damaged and when I notified them they said that they would replace the item but made the excuse that it wasn't that important. It may not be important to them but if I am paying good money for something it should be fit for purpose. I am still waiting for the replacement item. I will not be buying from this company again."
"Ordered two 250ml cups in August, received and email confirming shipment at the end of October (yes, October!), but 12 days later, no delivery. Complete shambles."
As discussed, at the time of your order we had a paypal issue it seems where we were not notified of your order if you did not click the link provided on screen two return to our store and complete it. We recently mass updated a load of completed (and it seems incomplete by mistake) orders to clear them off the system, which is why you then received the email. Our system has since been adjusted to prevent this from happening again.
"Terrible service, order never delivered had to claim my money back through paypal - Avoid!"
Very sorry about this but looking into what happened your order was lost in the post and we didn't have any more to send at the time, we went to refund you immediately then when we realized, closing your paypal case.
HVLP Shop is rated 4.41 based on 81 reviews