Hunks in Trunks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hunks in Trunks

About Hunks in Trunks: At Hunks in Trunks we provide ‘naked butlers‘ for hen nights, private parties & corporate hospitality. Our naked butlers are confident, polite and most of all professional in what they do and we guarantee they will make your hen party, private function or corporate event a memorable one.

The Naked Chef Catering Service is an exclusive product by Hunks in Trunks, specialising in hen party catering and private dining across the whole of the UK.

It is a unique party catering and private dining experience brought direct to you, which combines restaurant quality cuisine cooked by a professional event chef (fully clothed) and served by your very own Hunks in Trunks naked butler team.

0330 111 75 79

info@hunksintrunks.co.uk

Henleaze House, 13 Harbury Road

Verified Buyer
"I could not be more happy with the service I received from Hunks in Trunks. From beginning to end the process was eady. Danny was wonderful, a very polite young man who knew how to put everyone at ease and helped to make my daughter's hen party all that she had hoped for."
Verified Buyer
"We booked hunks in trunks for a hen party, and had a brilliant time! Our butler josh contacted me during the day to say hello, he arrived on time, looked amazing and was really charismatic! He came with games ideas, wasn’t shy and constantly looking to please. He really got the party started and got us all giggling! Couldnt recommend him enough, he was fantastic. I’ve had butlers from other companies before who haven’t been anywhere near as good as Hunks in trunks. Really pleased with the service!"
Verified Buyer
"I Booked though hunks in trunks for my sister in laws hen party Saturday night, what a fabulous night we had, we had very varied ages and it worked brilliantly Damion was a total gentleman(very nice looking one) who kept us all entertained and giggling, would highly recommend."
Verified Buyer
"We had a fabulous time at our hen party , our hunk in trunks was fun and helpful"
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service! Daniel the chef was magnificent, brilliant food and so friendly. Paul the butler was also brilliant!"
Verified Buyer
"Organised a surprise baby shower for my daughter ... Dan our hunk in trunks met her at the door with a glass of fizz.. 2 hrs of fun it could not have gone any better . Thanks for making the day ! Dan you r welcome back anytime 💕 Val"
Laura Windle
Verified Buyer
"Great fun and very professional. He got the party started with lots of games and was very attentive to our empty glasses ;) We thoroughly enjoyed the evening and would highly recommend."
"I have been on lots of hen do’s and seen ALOT of buff butlers and Danny was by far the best I have come across. He made our bride feel relaxed as it wasn't really ‘her kind of thing’, he chatted to all of the girls, he served drinks and food and basically offered to do anything to help us on the evening, he got all of the girls up and involved in the games and really made sure the night was a great one. I am sure I will be needing a buff butler again in the future therefore I will be sure to contact you and to also recommend your services to others. Thank you"
"Thank you so so much for our chef and Butlers last night. I cannot praise them highly enough. Sam the chef was absolutely brilliant, he did an absolutely fantastic job and couldn’t have been more helpful with several people requiring different things due to dietary requirements. Our two Butlers, Jamie and Cassius were also fantastic. They seemed to be genuinely nice men and made it their priority to ensure everyone was having a good time. I have organised a whole hen weekend with several different companies coming in to provide different entertainment and without a doubt this was the best. Please please pass on my thanks to the guys. I would not hesitate to recommend them or you to anyone."
Lynda Waters
Verified Buyer
"I booked a Hunk in Trunks for my recent 50th birthday celebrations with my work friends. We were a very mixed bunch of ladies but all enjoyed the fun and games from our Hunk, Danny. He got straight into waiter mode and made sure we all had full drinks and started with a simple game of guess his age! He was very good humoured and overall he added such a fun dimension to my celebrations! Thank you Danny for being such an excellent sport (and also very easy on the eye! 😂) Definitely 5*"
Jayne Wasoga
Verified Buyer
"We booked the Naked Chef Service with Hunks In Trunks for my sisters hen party just outside Liverpool and we couldn't fault it. The butlers were brilliant and so much fun. Also they were very hunky too which always helps! Our chef however was a total surprise as we did not expect the food to be as good as it was. It was a real treat and as good as any restaurant I'd ever been to. Big thanks to everyone from the team for organising this for us, it was the highlight of the hen do."
"You were able to get the booking sorted at the last minute and everything was really quick and thorough."
"Our chef Johno was brilliant, his food was absolutely delicious, presented well and he even washed everything up afterwards! Highly recommend and would definitely use again! Remo our Butler was also great, he made us cocktails, played games etc Andean all round great fun. Would definitely use hunks in trunks again!"
Hi Danielle, thanks for your feedback and lovely to hear you had a great time. We'll pass on your regards to Remo and Johno.
"Amazing hunk who was attentive to all our requirements. Super polite and professional but loads of fun too. We also booked catering through them which we didn’t expect to be amazing but it was better than any restaurant I’ve been to this year. Fantastic service and experience all round."
Thanks Robyn, great to hear you loved the service and we'll pass on your regards to the whole team.
"Del was confident & friendly with good spanking skills!"
Anne Marie Gallacher
Verified Buyer
"Dan provided an excellent service - email sent to your info email address on 31/10 with full detail re same. Would be delighted to book Dan again for another event, with no hesitation."
"Our hunk Josh was fantastic. Very professional, suggested games to get everybody involved and mixed some great cocktails. We would definitely use Hunks in Trunks again and would request Josh. Thank you for keeping us informed every step of the way."
Kirsty Lea
Verified Buyer
"Chef John prepared an amazing BBQ for my hens. Kieran arrived and got the party started with lots of games. Made my Hen Party very memorable. Everyone had a great time."
Julie Whelan
Verified Buyer
"Hen Party Fun! Thank you so much Chef Jon for an amazing BBQ at the weekend. The food was delicious (especially the home made coleslaw!) and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Our butler Kieran was lovely and joined in with all of the party games, as well as suggesting some of his own. He ensured that everyone always had a full glass and made up shots for the losers of the games! We recommend both Chef Jon and Kieran to anyone wishing to book a hunks in trunks experience. Love from Kirsty's Hens x"
Lorna Dickson
Verified Buyer
"What a great pair of professionals Connor & Mark were at my annual ladies garden party its the second time ive used hunks in trunks and the guys have always been smiling and chattyalso offered to hand out food,serve drinks and help me judge competitions . As for the physique of these guys they are in tip top shape well groomed and handsome .thankyou so much once again for your fantastic service . lorna"
Hunks in Trunks is rated 4.94 based on 270 reviews