Hunks in Trunks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hunks in Trunks
Read Hunks in Trunks Reviews

About Hunks in Trunks:

At Hunks in Trunks we provide ‘naked butlers‘ for hen nights, private parties & corporate hospitality. Our naked butlers are confident, polite and most of all professional in what they do and we guarantee they will make your hen party, private function or corporate event a memorable one.

The Naked Chef Catering Service is an exclusive product by Hunks in Trunks, specialising in hen party catering and private dining across the whole of the UK.

It is a unique party catering and private dining experience brought direct to you, which combines restaurant quality cuisine cooked by a professional event chef (fully clothed) and served by your very own Hunks in Trunks naked butler team.

0330 111 75 79

info@hunksintrunks.co.uk

Henleaze House, 13 Harbury Road

Great customer service & the hunk provided was professional, made the group feel really comfortable and was a laugh!
Freddie was charming and fun! We booked for a hen party, he had great drinking games and kept everybody throughly entertained! I’d definitely recommend and will be booking again!
Excellent service when booking, hunk was fantastic, couldn't of been more professional, entertainment from start to finish. Would highly recommend and book again.
I would thoroughly recommend this company
Had a great evening with Ryan & Freddie very professional made the evening extra special & memorable worth every penny
Hunks in Trunks 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Hunks in Trunks 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Hunks in Trunks 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Absolutely fantastic service from James. Put everyone at ease and couldn’t have done more. Would 100% recommend!
Ben was fab, got everyone involved in games and made us lots of cocktails. He was friendly, polite and professional but also a lot of fun!
To say we booked with only 2 days notice the service we received was fantastic, our hunk was really good fun and kept us entertained for the hour with games as well as pouring us our drinks, would definitely recommend and would book again in the future.
Great service!
Excellent night lovely lad would definitely recommend thank you so much my daughter loved it . We were only a small group and he catered for us all xx thank you Johno brilliant night we highly recommend Amanda
It was a surprise for the bride to be. Kazeem contacted me the morning of the event and made arrangements to meet at the venue. He was very sweet, easy to talk to and the bride to be loved having him there. He was very attentive and looked after the guests and the bride to be for the afternoon.
Brilliant entertainment
Ecellent from time i made booking, the event its self, would def book hunks in trunks again, great night was had by all.
Hunks in Trunks 5 star review on 15th December 2019
Josh was excellent. Really respectful and friendly but also great fun. Highly recommend him.
We all had a great time full off fun laughters! Jason was charming made us all feel comfortable and good fun with playing games with all.would definitely book again for a party thanks Sam
Had a fantastic evening our butler was friendly and charming....
Would highly recommend this company.
He was such a good sport he did everything we asked him to and always with a massive smile!!! Brilliant!!
The Hunks were excellent, great fun and really made the party. Everyone loved them. Well worth the money. Johno was a star and worked really hard to entertain my guests and create some fun.
It would have been 5 - unfortunately I did ask for 2 butlers in the buff and whilst Kieran did try his best it was confirmed to me a few hours before the event you couldn’t find one. Whilst I was kept up to date daily for 5 days I would recommend if you can’t find one Max 48 hours then close the window.
Everyone had a ball , was that much of a success that we ate in the middle of planning a second event , so we should be in touch again really soon .
We had a brilliant evening with Freddie. He came up with some great game ideas for us to play and made sure no one had an empty glass! It really made my sisters hen do!
Hunks in Trunks is rated 4.95 based on 336 reviews