Hunks in Trunks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hunks in Trunks
Read Hunks in Trunks Reviews

About Hunks in Trunks:

At Hunks in Trunks we provide ‘naked butlers‘ for hen nights, private parties & corporate hospitality. Our naked butlers are confident, polite and most of all professional in what they do and we guarantee they will make your hen party, private function or corporate event a memorable one.

The Naked Chef Catering Service is an exclusive product by Hunks in Trunks, specialising in hen party catering and private dining across the whole of the UK.

It is a unique party catering and private dining experience brought direct to you, which combines restaurant quality cuisine cooked by a professional event chef (fully clothed) and served by your very own Hunks in Trunks naked butler team.

0330 111 75 79

info@hunksintrunks.co.uk

Henleaze House, 13 Harbury Road

Josh was excellent. Really respectful and friendly but also great fun. Highly recommend him.
We all had a great time full off fun laughters! Jason was charming made us all feel comfortable and good fun with playing games with all.would definitely book again for a party thanks Sam
Had a fantastic evening our butler was friendly and charming.... Would highly recommend this company.
He was such a good sport he did everything we asked him to and always with a massive smile!!! Brilliant!!
The Hunks were excellent, great fun and really made the party. Everyone loved them. Well worth the money. Johno was a star and worked really hard to entertain my guests and create some fun.
It would have been 5 - unfortunately I did ask for 2 butlers in the buff and whilst Kieran did try his best it was confirmed to me a few hours before the event you couldn’t find one. Whilst I was kept up to date daily for 5 days I would recommend if you can’t find one Max 48 hours then close the window.
Everyone had a ball , was that much of a success that we ate in the middle of planning a second event , so we should be in touch again really soon .
We had a brilliant evening with Freddie. He came up with some great game ideas for us to play and made sure no one had an empty glass! It really made my sisters hen do!
Excellent service! Great for hen parties!
10/10 we had Lamar he was absolutely brilliant... everybody thought he was amazing ....great guy , fantastic at his job I would definitely use this company again ....and so will my friends for future events
Our butlers were fantastic, really friendly and were great in running the hen games. We had such a laugh. Thank you guys!
Professional, entertaining very good looking.
Excellent evening Jon our butler was amazing we enjoyed his service and attention to detail.we had lots of laughs and would definitely recommend to any one to book this service.
Absolutely brilliant, Chris was a great butler and we all thoroughly enjoyed his service would highly recommend hunks in trunks
You don’t need to change anything ,this was the 1st time I’ve hired a man in the buff and he was very nice and helpful so well done on my pick of the night.
Amazing service and very friendly weighters. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to have lots of giggles and fun
Absolutely fantastic - Oliver was amazing 💞💞
A very friendly company and gay friendly as well .We had Patrick who was very kind and very helpful. He make us very comfortable by his kindness. Thank you to all for this amazing afternoon.
Amazing, so much fun, provided entertainment, laughs and an overall great service. Would recommend 100%. Our hunk Maris knew how to keep us topped up on drinks and laughs all evening he was brilliant.
Had an absolutely fabulous time with Chris and Peter. The boys looked after the guests so well. Always progression with the right amount of fun. They made the party and everyone loved them. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again.
Hunks in Trunks is rated 4.95 based on 324 reviews