Hunks in Trunks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hunks in Trunks

About Hunks in Trunks: At Hunks in Trunks we provide ‘naked butlers‘ for hen nights, private parties & corporate hospitality. Our naked butlers are confident, polite and most of all professional in what they do and we guarantee they will make your hen party, private function or corporate event a memorable one.

The Naked Chef Catering Service is an exclusive product by Hunks in Trunks, specialising in hen party catering and private dining across the whole of the UK.

It is a unique party catering and private dining experience brought direct to you, which combines restaurant quality cuisine cooked by a professional event chef (fully clothed) and served by your very own Hunks in Trunks naked butler team.

0330 111 75 79

info@hunksintrunks.co.uk

Henleaze House, 13 Harbury Road

Maria-Claire Laing
"We absolutely rate our experience with ‘hunks in trunks’, our butler ‘Lewis’ was a diamond. We had a brilliant night, full of laughs and would definitely hire again. 5*"
Maddie Flint P
"Lamar was incredible. SO much fun! We all loved him and he totally made our hen party. He was so confident and got everyone, even the shy people involved and enjoying themselves. Literally couldn't imagine anyone better. Thank you!!"
Jackie Kiernan
"Greg and Daryl were superb. Good looking, great bodies and lovely natured. They joined in with our games and suggested their own games. Great fun, hugely entertaining and all round fantastic. The hen wanted me to express her thanks also as she had a great time. Not at all smutty. Just great fun. Thanks guys you were great"
"I was slightly nervous organising this for a double hen party however I really had no reason to be. Sebastian and Kazeem were perfect in every way. We had a broad demographic in our party and they worked the room effortlessly, with charisma and charm (whilst conveniently look drop dead gorgeous. They perfected being cheeky without being smutty. If you want dingles and dangles this isn't the booking you want to make but if you want cheeky with class then book immediately"
"Paul was a fantastic butler we had him making cocktails and playing games. He was very happy, polite and easy going and was a lot of fun. Was a very good night thanks to him. Definitely recommend Hunks in Trunks."
"Fantastic service. Awesome fun. Lots of giggles had. Would highly recommend. Will without a doubt use them again"
"Mike was so brilliant! He managed to turn 15 sober ladies and 1 man into giggly idiots within 30 minutes of arriving. He communicated with us well before the event, arrived on time and was very warm and funny with us. He poured drinks, played games and even made sure we all ate before going out! He really got the party started and I would have no hesitation in booking him again. Thanks for a really memorable night Mike!"
"Kris and Mike absolutely made our hen party! They were handsome, funny and a real credit to Hunks in Trunks! They text us beforehand to let us know they were arriving, arrived promptly and ensured the drinks and food were flowing all afternoon. As the Maid of Honour it was important that the bride and her 26 hens were kept entertained for the afternoon / evening and Kris and Mike certainly made that happen. They were such lovely guys, down to earth, and very professional at the same time. The perfect combination. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Hunks in Trunks. If you are unsure about booking, my advice is just do it as you will not regret it!"
"Many thanks for a wonderful evening Rachel our cook provided a fabulous delicious meal plenty for all and left my kitchen spotless Eric our butler was excellent and pitched level just right for mixed age group of 17 ladies with few games and serving drinks very professional A fantastic evening enjoyed by all Highly recommend"
"We booked for my sisters hen do and had a varied group of ladies- some were a bit nervous about the whole. Eric and Tre quickly made everyone comfortable and got the party started! Would definately recommend, they were amazing!"
"Very professional service. Our butler was fantastic, he made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. Mark was very keen for a laugh and made us all laugh a lot, even the blushing mother of the bride. Mark made great cocktails and had some great games to get everyone involved. Fab service, will be sure to use again."
"David was very funny, handsome and confident and put everyone at ease straight away. He organised all the hen do games and made sure everyone’s drinks were topped up at all times. Meanwhile he had us all in stitches throughout. He was an invaluable addition to the hen and I couldn’t recommend him more highly."
"Thanks, you are the best"
"Very entertaining night, booked this for my best friends hen night we all have never laughed so much James and James our naked butlers were amazing kept the drinks flowing and had us entertained all the time they were with us. Very polite both of them and a true gentleman James (older one) was. 5 star rating would truly recommend this company. Great games and lovely cheeky little bums. We will defiantly use again."
"From start to finsh this company acted professional, timely and helpful. Regular emails meant I knew what would happen when and all questions answered quickly. On the day the chef Fabian arrived when agreed, was friendly and got on with the task in hand (which for us was a first class BBQ). Jason our butler was keen to get stuck in and was very good at making sure everyone's drinks were full, had plenty of food and was enjoying the experience of our own private butler. If you want to spoil your friends with a unique experience, with a dash of cheeky fun thrown in, you can't go wrong with this excellent team of people. Thank you very much. X"
"I could not be more happy with the service I received from Hunks in Trunks. From beginning to end the process was eady. Danny was wonderful, a very polite young man who knew how to put everyone at ease and helped to make my daughter's hen party all that she had hoped for."
"We had a fabulous time at our hen party , our hunk in trunks was fun and helpful"
"We booked hunks in trunks for a hen party, and had a brilliant time! Our butler josh contacted me during the day to say hello, he arrived on time, looked amazing and was really charismatic! He came with games ideas, wasn’t shy and constantly looking to please. He really got the party started and got us all giggling! Couldnt recommend him enough, he was fantastic. I’ve had butlers from other companies before who haven’t been anywhere near as good as Hunks in trunks. Really pleased with the service!"
"Amazing service! Daniel the chef was magnificent, brilliant food and so friendly. Paul the butler was also brilliant!"
"I Booked though hunks in trunks for my sister in laws hen party Saturday night, what a fabulous night we had, we had very varied ages and it worked brilliantly Damion was a total gentleman(very nice looking one) who kept us all entertained and giggling, would highly recommend."
Hunks in Trunks is rated 4.94 based on 285 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!