Hunks in Trunks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hunks in Trunks

About Hunks in Trunks: At Hunks in Trunks we provide ‘naked butlers‘ for hen nights, private parties & corporate hospitality. Our naked butlers are confident, polite and most of all professional in what they do and we guarantee they will make your hen party, private function or corporate event a memorable one.

The Naked Chef Catering Service is an exclusive product by Hunks in Trunks, specialising in hen party catering and private dining across the whole of the UK.

It is a unique party catering and private dining experience brought direct to you, which combines restaurant quality cuisine cooked by a professional event chef (fully clothed) and served by your very own Hunks in Trunks naked butler team.

0330 111 75 79

info@hunksintrunks.co.uk

Henleaze House, 13 Harbury Road

"A very friendly company and gay friendly as well .We had Patrick who was very kind and very helpful. He make us very comfortable by his kindness. Thank you to all for this amazing afternoon."
"Amazing, so much fun, provided entertainment, laughs and an overall great service. Would recommend 100%. Our hunk Maris knew how to keep us topped up on drinks and laughs all evening he was brilliant."
"Had an absolutely fabulous time with Chris and Peter. The boys looked after the guests so well. Always progression with the right amount of fun. They made the party and everyone loved them. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again."
"Jason was lovely, I was worried it would be awkward but he fitted into the party atmosphere, we all had a great night, Thanku Jason X"
"Will was great. Thoroughly recommend"
"James was fantastic! Charming, friendly, good looking, and made so much effort. It was the highlight of our party! Thank you so much x"
"Tom! You were the best butler, thank you. The girls couldn’t stop talking about you all weekend. You were more than happy for us to take millions of photos and suggested some fun games. I would recommend a butler for any event."
"My sisters hen night and 40th birthday night out pre drinks with Craig and Ryan were fantastic.. I'm really glad we decided to hire them! We played lots of games and it got extremely messy 😊 I would definitely recommend!"
"Wonderfully professional from start to finish - easy to book, great customer service, and our Hunk in Trunks was the loveliest and most personable gent we could have hoped for (for my sister's hen). Will definitely be using Hunks in Trunks again!"
"Amazing from start to finish Such a professional service, easy to book and our butler Josh was amazing he made sure we had drinks flowing & got all of us involved with games! Made my sisters Hen weekend Highly recommend x"
"I would just like to thank bobby for an amazing night last saturday.His entertainment was great fun and he made the hen party.very professional and up for a laugh😂😂"
"Miles and jay were such lovely guys and got fully involved of what was required of them without hesitation they are an assets to your company and would recommend them and your services for future reference best regards mike"
"They company were good at communicating, responsive and they sent two guys who matched my requirements exactly. When they turned up they were very friendly, worked hard and the guests at my party had fun. I would certainly recommend them. They offered a good price too."
"Lamar was very professional and made us all feel at ease would highly recommend"
"Amazing customer service the MARK the butler we had judged the room of oldies 50plus we were and games and waiter service was perfect would recommend to anyone and will definitely use again 10* xx"
"Very professional company from start to finish we had an amazing night thanks too our butler Craig would highly recommend him and the company to make your party a special one I know we will be booking again in the future"
"They all were fantastic, Sam was really sweet and ensured we were well looked after, Kazeem and Sebastián really got involved to get the games going and the party! Couldn’t of asked for 3 nicer guys! Perfect combination!"
"Absolutely brilliant service provided by both the butlers from hunks in trunks! Organised lots of games, definitely the icing on the cake of our hen do. Could not recommend them more. Thanks for helping to make our night amazing!"
"Lots of fun and games with our butler at a hen do. It picked the party back up when people were flagging after a heavy first night! Great fun 🤗"
"Such a good night. Highly recommend!"
Hunks in Trunks is rated 4.95 based on 307 reviews