Hungry Horse Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Hungry Horse
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Hungry Horse made you happy

"Eaten here few times and it's really hit and miss"
Are you Hungry Horse? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very good food and very good service food was very fast"
"My last visit to the hungry horse (havant) was very pleasant the staff were friendly and the atmosphere relaxed. Even with my children getting restless I was made to feel welcome. Could not say anything wrong even the toilets were spotless."
"Great food,great price's"
"The food was dry and over cooked. Nobody asked us how our meal was. I was overcharged for my drink and was given it in a smaller glass than usual. The staff member I spoke to was rude and condescending and very unhelpful."
"The food was terrible tasting and far over priced.I was charged £1.78 for two slices of bread and two pats of butter that I was certain had just come out of the freezer and could not be spread.The chicken tasted as though it had been defrosted in the microwave and the chips were so overdone they cracked apart as I tried to put my fork into them! I will certainly not be going back there."
"The staff are very attentive."
"The food was amazing piping hot and very tasty"
Hungry Horse is rated 3.25 based on 8 reviews