Hungry Horse Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Hungry Horse

How would you rate Hungry Horse?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hungry Horse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The food was dry and over cooked. Nobody asked us how our meal was. I was overcharged for my drink and was given it in a smaller glass than usual. The staff member I spoke to was rude and condescending and very unhelpful."
Daniel Turner
Verified Reviewer
"The food was terrible tasting and far over priced.I was charged £1.78 for two slices of bread and two pats of butter that I was certain had just come out of the freezer and could not be spread.The chicken tasted as though it had been defrosted in the microwave and the chips were so overdone they cracked apart as I tried to put my fork into them! I will certainly not be going back there."
Leona Donnelly
"The staff are very attentive."
Mr Patricia Evans
"The food was amazing piping hot and very tasty"
Hungry Horse is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews