HUMDINGERS Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUMDINGERS
Own Driver, Courier
Read HUMDINGERS Reviews

About HUMDINGERS:

Need caterers in London? Based in Hoxton, Humdingers Catering London offers high end food catering for weddings, parties, events, businesses, offices, location shoots, film and fashion studios in the London area- including Shoreditch, the City, the West End, Hackney, Slough, Windsor, Watford and all areas inside the M25. Choose from our extensive catering menus where we really do have something for every taste and budget. Whether you are looking for a caterer for a large event, wedding, party, corporate meeting or a small dinner party we can help. We have delicious freshly prepared food for all occasions. From buffet food to hot sharing meals, bowl food, street food, canapés, vegan food etc - we are sure to have the perfect menu for your needs. Our talented and friendly catering team are on hand to assist. Give us a call on London 020 7729 6644

Tell us how HUMDINGERS made you happy
It was a wonderful party and I have had so many complimentary comments from guests on the excellence of the food. Thanks for making the day.
Humdingers were amazing from start to finish with helping us to organise our wedding. From sorting out menus, to tasting the food, arranging the staff and Sam as our Event Manager everything was perfect.
Best of all the food was so delicious and everyone said how much they enjoyed it. Highly highly recommend!
Thanks to everyone at Humdingers for making our wedding so special and taking the stress out of the day!
Great Job, would use them again
We had a last minute photoshoot that we needed to secure breakfast and lunch catering for -- Humdingers to the rescue. Bea was absolutely wonderful to work with, as timely communication was key!!

The food was delish -- a few stand outs were the amazing breakfast sausages and the perfectly moist salmon at lunch time.

Would absolutely work with Humdingers again when in London! Thanks Bea!
The food was fantastic and came on schedule without fuss.

The team were helpful and knowledgable, certainly to be used in the future.
We ordered an all-vegan menu for 110 people. Very few were vegans and were not liking forward to a meet fee menu but the food was so tasty that every bit was eaten and everyone commented on how great it all was. Would 100% use again and reconmend.
The food was great! Loved the flavours and options we choose. Hopefully we'll get another opportunity try the rest of the menu. Bea was amazingly helpful with the order, with the process being easy and straightforward. Definitely will be using their services again for future events.
Very efficient work and service, from first contact until catering of the event, the canapes were of a very good quality, and staff was delightful to work with.
Hello Humdingers, Simon and I just wanted to say you guys are absolute legends. The wedding was a huge success, the canapés were absolutely fantastic (the talk of the town at today’s hangover pub lunch), and the service was impeccable.

Bea, you took all the stress completely out of the day- you were amazing. Mauro you were so helpful and people just kept talking about how excellent the service was. We appreciate it so much, you guys made such a difference on the day and we cannot thank you enough.

Niall, thank you for being just amazing- we were pretty nervous about planning our wedding, especially juggling a baby and bringing our families together from all over the world, and you just sorted everything out. Everything.

We love you guys!!!!! Thank you for making our day go perfectly!!
Response time incredible and food very nice! Thank you for your service
The food was absolutely fantastic, incredibly delicious, all the guests raved about it. The servers and the chefs were all wonderful and very kind. They made the entire process so easy - Janet, my mum and I (a shared 60th & 21st) literally had to do nothing they came in and just sorted it out. Thank you so much for all their work throughout the night it could not have gone down better!!
Amazing food and service. We had 75 guests at our house and there was virtually nothing for us to organize and clean up after the event. We got tons of compliments from our guests not only on the quality of the food but also on how efficient and friendly the service was. I highly recommend !
Food was excellent and on time. Wait staff was exceptional.
Freshly prepared, ready to be served, as described. Will definitely come back! Thank you!
Bea and the team were very professional and responsive. I will definitely be using Humdingers again. The food was delish!!!
From start to finish the most professional, friendly, charming, delicious service I have ever had the pleasure of using to organise an event.
The service was excellent and the canopes were good, but I felt they all would be better suited to being hot rather than cold and lacked a little flavour.
Great service. My communication with Bea was seamless - quick responses and incredibly helpful with making sure I had just the right amount of everything for our guests. The delivery driver was lovely and followed my instructions meticulously. Everything went off without a hitch and the lemon tart was the star of the show!
Amazing food and amazing service - could not have asked for more
We used Humdingers for a corporate event for the first time recently and I was blown away by their food. We ordered a range of canapes and my colleagues went crazy for them. I should have ordered double as they were all gone within minutes. We will definitely be using Humdingers again, highly recommend them. Thanks for everything Niall and team.
HUMDINGERS is rated 4.80 based on 152 reviews