Humber Runner Reviews

sales@humberrunner.co.uk

229 Boothferry Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Humber Runner ?

"My order came quickly and I’m really pleased with my purchase. I’d use Humber Runner again."
"Great efficient service"
"Brilliant service"
"Absolutely fantastic customer service. Thank you so much Anthony, wished I lived closer as this would definitely be my running store of choice."
"The website suggests to allow 3-5 days for delivery but I had to chase this up. However when I did I received a prompt response. My order took 10 working days from order to delivery. However I am pleased with the product. I like the fact that the company uses Royal Mail for delivery as it is much easier to collect from local Royal Mail collection depot. Their choice of delivery company was a main factor in me choosing this company. Based on their prompt response to my delayed delivery query and the fact that I am pleased with the products ordered I would use this company again."
"Only recently started running but the guys at Humber Runner were amazing! I got my first pair of proper running trainers after my gait analysis and testing out quite a few pairs. Ran my first 10k same night. Thank you - highly recommended"
"Andy from humber runner couldn't do enough to help me, a totally relaxed approach trying as many shoes on as i wanted and giving them a whirl on the in-store tredmill .expert guidance and direction on diffrent types of shoes i tried was given ."
"Helpful quick service"
"Happy with how the trainers came like"
"Easy to order and they arrived very quickly, thank you"
"The service was very good in terms of speed of delivery, and packing. Goods in good condition, as described. Unfortunately, the additional postage for one small item (which I thought already was pricey) made the transaction too expensive to contemplate using Humber Runner again for a similar purchase."
"Easy on line process and quick delivery."
"Great customer service on the telephone followed by quick and efficient delivery of the item I ordered. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"The owner Andy sorted me out with the correct running shoes for my foot type after very carefully analysing my running style using an iPad and treadmill. Prices were very good also,"
"Help and advice on running footwear is fantastic especially for a lady runner. Very helpful in everything they sell and best of all very knowledgeable"
"Phoned for advice, and they debugged some of the manufacturers/forum propaganda... couldn't have been more sincere and helpful. I bought asics racers and am hopeful to break 40min 10k in a month or so. Couldn't be happier, thanks HR"
"Delivered my asics gel ds racers on time, the only place in the country in my size!"
"Product choice great and speedy delivery. Watch bought for my nephews birthday so not used yet."
"I emailed to ask when my parcel would arrive and had an answer within the hour"
"Received trainers promptly and very happy with the service provided"
Humber Runner is rated 4.89 based on 260 reviews