Humber Runner Reviews

Read Humber Runner Reviews

sales@humberrunner.co.uk

229 Boothferry Road

Tell us how Humber Runner made you happy
Really impressed with hummer runner, never used before but would definitely buy again.
I was a marathon runner for a number of years when I was younger. For most of them I’ve trained and run in Brooks running shoes. Last marathon Brooks Chariot, the last half marathon Brooks Viper. This shows how long ago these were. I want to get back into running and my first and only choice will always be Brooks. Humble runner online has a very good selection of quality shoes at competitive prices, I ordered my pair of Brooks Trace from Humble runners, it stated delivery was 3 to 5 business day, however to my pleasant surprise they arrived only after a couple of day. The site is easy to navigate and the service is excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending Humble Runner to novice and experienced runners alike!
My order with Humber runner started with a mistake. My product in my size was out of stock but was able to be ordered through the site. However the key thing about mistakes is quickly rectifying them and that ie exactly what Andy at Humber Runner did. He quickly advised me of the error then supported me to try out a different size which turned out to be a better fit than my original choice. The replacement product was shipped quickly and resulted in a very satisfied customer. Recommended.
I've been buying my running shoes, from the Humber Runner since 2013. I found the staff's advice and knowledge extremely helpful in selecting the right type. Most recently I ordered a pair of Brook's Ghosts by Mail Order, which arrived quickly, and I'm very pleased with them. Highly recommended.
This was our first time at Humber Runner (we bought in shop and then online a few days later). Great advice given and a really good range of kit!
Excellent customer service throughout. Would highly recommend. Many thanks!
Great service. Great product. Has really helped with plantar fasciitis Cannot fault.
Delivery within 25minutes of ordering incredible 👍
Amazing staff who give great recommendations. I would highly recommend for anyone starting or already well established in their running. Humber runner will make sure you have the right gear for what you want to achieve.
great service
I visited Humber Runner yesterday and was really impressed with the customer service and products! The guys were so professional and helpful and made buying shoes an enjoyable experience! We are so lucky to have this shop in Hull!
Excellent customer service. Great to be served by someone so passionate about trainers and also so knowledgeable. These guys really know their stuff. Posture and stance discussed and the best trainers to meet my run- distance, terrain, etc. Good quality trainers purchased at a reasonable price. I will definitely be back here for my next pair
Very good service very happy with the products ,would use humber 🏃 again.
Totally disappointed with costumer service! Staff very unhelpful and dealing with issues in incompetent and very rude way! Will never buy from that store again!
We are very disappointed that you feel you received poor customer service. However, we dispute your claim. As was clearly explained to you, shoes that have been worn outside are not refundable under our Terms and Conditions. Your shoes were returned dirty with signs of outdoor use and are therefore not suitable for resale as defined in our Terms and Conditions. During every contact with you our returns policy was politely communicated. We are sure you wouldn't be happy if we sent you a pair of shoes that had clearly been worn by someone else.
Fast delivery but wrong size then very fast refund…Thanks
Good prices, quick delivery
Excellent service
Easy and hassle free purchase.
Knowledgeable and helpful specialist advice. Thoroughly recommended for anyone wanting a proper specialist service.
I ordered two separate orders with in the same week and they where delivered to my door 3 days later. Very good service no complaints 👌
Humber Runner is rated 4.91 based on 416 reviews