Humber Runner Reviews

229 Boothferry Road

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Humber Runner made you happy

"Great service - arrived the next day. I’m very happy with my purchase and the company and will definitely use them again."
"Superb service on the morning of March 2nd when i purchased new runners. Friendly, knowledgeable and great advice on trauners and general fitness queries."
"Exceptional customer service skills - helped me set my watch up - talked me through it's capabilities and answered all the questions I had - Highly recommended, very knowledgeable - support local independent businesses"
"Didn't have the exact item I ordered so they contacted me promptly with an apology and other options - nice to receive 'human' service - thanks ps: shoes are great"
"Shoes arrived promptly. Great customer service when I phoned with a query."
"A* service...highly recommended"
"Super speedy dispatch"
"Arrived on time. Excellent prices."
"My favourite Running Shop. First rate service and advice."
"My order came quickly and I’m really pleased with my purchase. I’d use Humber Runner again."
"Great efficient service"
"Brilliant service"
"Absolutely fantastic customer service. Thank you so much Anthony, wished I lived closer as this would definitely be my running store of choice."
"The website suggests to allow 3-5 days for delivery but I had to chase this up. However when I did I received a prompt response. My order took 10 working days from order to delivery. However I am pleased with the product. I like the fact that the company uses Royal Mail for delivery as it is much easier to collect from local Royal Mail collection depot. Their choice of delivery company was a main factor in me choosing this company. Based on their prompt response to my delayed delivery query and the fact that I am pleased with the products ordered I would use this company again."
"Only recently started running but the guys at Humber Runner were amazing! I got my first pair of proper running trainers after my gait analysis and testing out quite a few pairs. Ran my first 10k same night. Thank you - highly recommended"
"Andy from humber runner couldn't do enough to help me, a totally relaxed approach trying as many shoes on as i wanted and giving them a whirl on the in-store tredmill .expert guidance and direction on diffrent types of shoes i tried was given ."
"Helpful quick service"
"Happy with how the trainers came like"
"Easy to order and they arrived very quickly, thank you"
"The service was very good in terms of speed of delivery, and packing. Goods in good condition, as described. Unfortunately, the additional postage for one small item (which I thought already was pricey) made the transaction too expensive to contemplate using Humber Runner again for a similar purchase."
Humber Runner is rated 4.89 based on 269 reviews