Humber Runner Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Humber Runner made you happy

"Attended today with a friend. Had our feet thoroughly looked over. Excellent choice of shoes. Wanted to buy so many! Attentitive staff and extremely knowledgeable. Thankyou. Highly recommend and will always come to the shop in future!"
"Excellent service. Easy to use website. Kept me up to date with status of purchase. Received very quickly. Well packaged. Great product"
"Prompt delivery"
"Excellent, efficient service and delivery - shoes arrived within the specified time, despite the relatively long distance; all correct and the right size."
"They arrived very promptly after being ordered."
"The sunglasses were perfect and arrived quickly with extras I didn't expect. Thank you"
"Excellent service, called me immediately after placing my order to advise that the running shoes I had ordered was end of line and offering me the newer model while honouring the lower price of what I ordered. Shoes arrived promptly. Would happily use again."
"Great price and very prompt delivery. Thanks The Garmin 935 is just what I was looking for."
"Great service, fast delivery and brilliant product. Thanks"
"My running shoes were delivered quickly and were exactly as ordered. Can’t ask for any more than that!"
"Bought some On Cloud trainers today. Friendly staff with superb knowledge. This exemplifies why you should go to a shop rather than online."
"Really helpful staff who take their time to ensure you get the right product."
"Fantastic service and very happy with my new shoes"
"Fast delivery"
"These guys are great. I ordered a lady's runner by accident and they called me up and set me straight. Spent the next 30 minutes taking about races and running. Not only do they have a passion for running and know their stuff but they are genuinely nice people."
"Great service - arrived the next day. I’m very happy with my purchase and the company and will definitely use them again."
"Superb service on the morning of March 2nd when i purchased new runners. Friendly, knowledgeable and great advice on trauners and general fitness queries."
"Exceptional customer service skills - helped me set my watch up - talked me through it's capabilities and answered all the questions I had - Highly recommended, very knowledgeable - support local independent businesses"
"Didn't have the exact item I ordered so they contacted me promptly with an apology and other options - nice to receive 'human' service - thanks ps: shoes are great"
"Shoes arrived promptly. Great customer service when I phoned with a query."
Humber Runner is rated 4.90 based on 284 reviews