Humber Runner Reviews

sales@humberrunner.co.uk

229 Boothferry Road

Tell us how Humber Runner made you happy
great service
I visited Humber Runner yesterday and was really impressed with the customer service and products! The guys were so professional and helpful and made buying shoes an enjoyable experience! We are so lucky to have this shop in Hull!
Excellent customer service. Great to be served by someone so passionate about trainers and also so knowledgeable. These guys really know their stuff. Posture and stance discussed and the best trainers to meet my run- distance, terrain, etc. Good quality trainers purchased at a reasonable price. I will definitely be back here for my next pair
Very good service very happy with the products ,would use humber 🏃 again.
Totally disappointed with costumer service! Staff very unhelpful and dealing with issues in incompetent and very rude way! Will never buy from that store again!
We are very disappointed that you feel you received poor customer service. However, we dispute your claim. As was clearly explained to you, shoes that have been worn outside are not refundable under our Terms and Conditions. Your shoes were returned dirty with signs of outdoor use and are therefore not suitable for resale as defined in our Terms and Conditions. During every contact with you our returns policy was politely communicated. We are sure you wouldn't be happy if we sent you a pair of shoes that had clearly been worn by someone else.
Fast delivery but wrong size then very fast refund…Thanks
Good prices, quick delivery
Excellent service
Easy and hassle free purchase.
Knowledgeable and helpful specialist advice. Thoroughly recommended for anyone wanting a proper specialist service.
I ordered two separate orders with in the same week and they where delivered to my door 3 days later. Very good service no complaints 👌
Excellent service and great choice to choose from, I highly recommend this store.
Very easy to navigate and place an order and as I am local I also got the trainers delivered the same day, which was a very welcome surprise! The trainers are very comfortable and supportive, which is as described.
I am very happy with the service I received from Humber Runner. My shoes and socks arrived promptly. The shoes are great, giving the support that my old trainers no longer provided.
Excellent product, price and quick delivery. Many thanks.
My 2nd pair of hoka's from humber runner, first pair bought in store, gained helpful advice and knowledge and recently 2nd pair online. Love my trainers just what I needed, swift service, would defo recommend x
Order arrived promptly and was of good quality
Quick delivery. Great service.
I needed a new pair of trainers as soon as possible for a charity event and Humber Runner were able to fulfil my order with a few hours and have it delivered - fantastic customer service and would highly recommend!
Fantastic service great price great delivery time definitely use again 10/10