Humber Runner Reviews

sales@humberrunner.co.uk

229 Boothferry Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Humber Runner ?

"Only recently started running but the guys at Humber Runner were amazing! I got my first pair of proper running trainers after my gait analysis and testing out quite a few pairs. Ran my first 10k same night. Thank you - highly recommended"
Scott Palframan
Unverified Reviewer
"Andy from humber runner couldn't do enough to help me, a totally relaxed approach trying as many shoes on as i wanted and giving them a whirl on the in-store tredmill .expert guidance and direction on diffrent types of shoes i tried was given ."
"Helpful quick service"
L Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Happy with how the trainers came like"
Anne Barker
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and they arrived very quickly, thank you"
"The service was very good in terms of speed of delivery, and packing. Goods in good condition, as described. Unfortunately, the additional postage for one small item (which I thought already was pricey) made the transaction too expensive to contemplate using Humber Runner again for a similar purchase."
Mr A G Carlyle
Verified Buyer
"Easy on line process and quick delivery."
"Great customer service on the telephone followed by quick and efficient delivery of the item I ordered. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"The owner Andy sorted me out with the correct running shoes for my foot type after very carefully analysing my running style using an iPad and treadmill. Prices were very good also,"
Linda Dodsworth
Verified Reviewer
"Help and advice on running footwear is fantastic especially for a lady runner. Very helpful in everything they sell and best of all very knowledgeable"
Rich Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"Phoned for advice, and they debugged some of the manufacturers/forum propaganda... couldn't have been more sincere and helpful. I bought asics racers and am hopeful to break 40min 10k in a month or so. Couldn't be happier, thanks HR"
MR C M HUTCHINSON
Verified Buyer
"Delivered my asics gel ds racers on time, the only place in the country in my size!"
"Product choice great and speedy delivery. Watch bought for my nephews birthday so not used yet."
Mrs Lucy Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"I emailed to ask when my parcel would arrive and had an answer within the hour"
"Received trainers promptly and very happy with the service provided"
"Popped in to buy some shoes for my first marathon in October. The staff were great, helpful and really patient. I tried about six pairs on before choosing the best of two. The staff member was helpful and informative throughout. Shops like this one are why independent shops are so important. The prices might be a little higher than online but you get expert advice as well as dedicated time and attention from the staff. The analysis was thorough and the staff member never seemed phased about spending time with me even though he had a shop full of people. I'll definitely be back!"
"Very helpful friendly professionals who know what they are talking about. Not like high street sport store. I bought HOKA one one trail runner. Made to measure for my running style by them. It was perfect and the best running shoe I bought so far. Very happy with my purchase."
Richard Bentley
Unverified Reviewer
"Friendly and very helpful staff new trainers have been brilliant no foot issues, will be using again."
"I'm a new runner and went to Humber Runner for a pair of proper running trainers. The service was excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable. Didn't feel patronised, rushed or pushed into buy anything. Confident in the advice I received. Brought the trainers which are great and at a great price. Would definitely recommend Humber Runner and will be going back........soon!!! Thank you!"
Humber Runner is rated 4.89 based on 255 reviews