Hulas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hulas
Read Hulas Reviews
Received my hula,but as I'm not a stick insect it won't fit,no details of how to return, have emailed and waiting a response
Have tried and tried to use this but it just isn't weighted right in my opinion. I can easily use a more expensive one that I'd borrowed but didn't want to pay as much for but as this is useless it was a total waste of money.
Not had it long so haven't seen any results yet. But it's keeping me active.
I have given it that score because I have only started using it and need more practice
Love the product, but not yet very good at it yet...
Bri8
All was good. no complaints, product seems good, delivered in a decent time.
Absolutely love my Hula. Doesn't feel like I'm doing much exercise but already noticed a different. 1 clip off in 2 weeks of use. Is noisy but I just turn the TV or music up.
Great product and fun to use. Incredibly sturdy as well (it needs to be considering the consequences of it breaking). Had an enquiry and I was responded to within 24 hours. Really good.
Was hard to use at 1st but bloody brilliant highly recommended
Fantastic, comfortable and enjoyable. 10/10
Wow what a product it is so easy to use and although I have only been using it a few days I am noticing a difference it is toning my waist. Although to start with I am doing it for 5 minutes 3 times a day. Great invention!
Fast..easy ordering and was delivered within the 3-5days as promised and free delivery a bonus..I love my hula hoop..great product at a great price..Thank you..
Well this arrived this morning, I put it together thinking oh no this is not going to be any good for me, wrong,I'm 65 and a bit big round the middle. Brilliant had a go and love it, can't wait to see my progress
Just started using it so still getting the hang of it.
Very pleased with the service I received from your company
I think it's great and easy to use .
he price is quite reasonable. It’s easy to use and it is indeed quite good.
It’s easy to assemble.I am very fortunate to have purchased this product.
Nice color and my daughter loves it very much. She plays this everyday. You don’t need a lot of space to play it.
Hulas is rated 4.76 based on 110 reviews