Hulas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hulas
Read Hulas Reviews
After many fails I managed to keep it going for a good 5 mins. I feel I’m gonna get some bruises but I love the product. Good weight to the ball too.
I was worried it wouldn’t fit being a plus size girl (uk24) but with all the clips on it fits nice and snug. I had to watch some YouTube tutorials to figure out how to keep momentum and figured rocking front and back worked better than actual circles and having the ball as close as it would go.
Brilliant bit of exercise equipment although I have not had it that long so still trying to get the momentum going for longer periods, but with determination, I will get there.
I’ve had it since Monday and my abdominal muscles are feeling quite sore so I know it’s working, if you buy it just stick with it it’s worth it
This is great once you get the hang of it, took me a few attempts but once I got a rythum going it was quite fun
Was in stock when I needed it, sent out on day 1, delivered on day 2. Superb service. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Really Loverly people I spoke to and really quick delivery.
Very early days to see if it's actually gonna work on my body.... but, regardless of that, its very relaxing. It feels like its massaging me.
LOVE it.... I had a normal weighted hoop which i ended up too bloomin scared to use it hurt that much. And the bruises, omg, they were horrendous. This smart hula though, is fanbloomintastico. Does exactly what it says.
This is fab, easy to assemble, very sturdy. I’m a size 20 and it fits my waist perfect.
Item was Perfect arrived even before the date it was schdule to come
Arrived speedily, easy to adjust, would advise fitting to your waist rather than hips and have the weight on the longest line for ease of getting started.
I love this weighted hula hoop. I can't actually hula hoop but using this made it so much easier.
When I get the hang of it ( getting there) it will be good for my fitness.. setting my self a challenge to keep hoop turning a bit longer at each attempt. You need plenty of space to keep the weight turning..recommend outside use only.. unless you have large space indoors
After spending the last 15 months sat working from home I have piled the pounds on and feeling very unfit. This seems a good way to help get motivated. It's really easy to use and you can feel the benefit straight away. Unlike normal hula hoops it can't fall down which is good, as I am the type of person that if it doesn't work cast it aside. Daughter loves it too. It's vey easy to take the knots out to reduce the size if different people of different sizes want to use it. I love this product!
Not difficult to put together but takes some practise to get it spinning. Fits round my waste (size 20 in clothing) and is fun to use
I’m still learning how to use the hula hoop but once I get the knack of it I’ll be using it all the time.
Although I’ve only had my hulas for a few days enjoying using great that I can use it in the privacy of my own home. hopefully see some results very soon 👍🏼
1st class service,delivered as promised,have recommended to all my Friends.
Got it today great quality. Delivery was a little longer then expected but that’s ok.
Hulas is rated 4.79 based on 126 reviews