Hulas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hulas
Read Hulas Reviews
Only just received hula, but what fun we have had so far. Looking forward to the results!! It’s great for those who cannot hula, as it stays put and doesn’t drop to the ground. Just stand clear of the ornaments!!! Best place is in the garden.
Really good value for money, however as a begging I would advise starting with the hoop large otherwise it’s quite difficult to keep the hoop going!
Love it, love it, love it. In fact the whole family does. Just be careful if you leave it laying around the house, it becomes addictive and things do get knocked over.
Great piece of equipment
Loving this! It came well boxed and was easy to put together. Wasn’t too heavy which I was worried about as this is the first time I have tried power hoop.
Great service. Could not ask for more.
I am really pleased with this product. Ordered it one day, arrived two days later. Really easy to put together and I could use it straight away even though I have not used a hoola hoop since my teens.
Easy to put together. I use it 10 mins a day and it has made a difference to my waist. I did get a little bruising on hips to start with but I may have overdone it.
Being in my 70’s not hoola hooped for 50 plus years with my new found isolating I was able to still do it
so dissappointed with the product the outer material did not fit the hula hoop leaving gaps where the joints where and made it uncomfortable when using the hoop will not use this product again or not this companys it kept splitting open when in use ????
I found the purchase effortless and the hula hoop arrived 2 days after purchase
I haven't received my goods as yet
Only used twice, hard if you have no idea what you are doing but sharp get in the swing of it, I found that little movements were better. Looking forward to seeing the results fingers crossed. Very easy to put together
Easy ordering and quick delivery very happy with my order
Love my hula, it came on time. Very happy
At first I took one look at the kit and thought, nope. Then I took it out of the box and put it around my waist. I had to add the extra brackets (both of them). I have only used it twice for around ten minutes and, once I got the hang of it and the very little movement it requires, I think I may be addicted. I'm very self-conscious to use it in front of my husband but this is going to be the thing that changes everything for me. I have watched videos and cannot wait to see results. Its the most fun exercise I think I have ever done!
Arrived quickly, easy to use, can't wait to lose the inches
Was a bit unsure if this would really work, must say I'm very impressed
Easy purchase, fast delivery. Great service
Communication was great, product great and deliver was as stated.
Hulas is rated 4.75 based on 52 reviews