SchoolShoes.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SchoolShoes.co.uk
Read SchoolShoes.co.uk Reviews

About SchoolShoes.co.uk:

The market leader for online school shoe shopping. SchoolShoes.co.uk has a large range for all age groups & various different styles. Get free delivery on orders over £75.

help@schoolshoes.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how SchoolShoes.co.uk made you happy
fast service, quality products very well packed plus easy returns what's not to love.
This is the 2nd year buying, leather Hush puppies for my 12 year old .They fit perfectly and lasted the whole year. Best purchase in shoes that I have experienced Good quality & price
Used SchoolShoes.co.uk a couple of times now. They have been brilliant. Shoes have always been exactly as described and delivery has been quick on both occasions. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for high quality school shoes.
Good quality product. Fast delivery.
Brilliant price and delivery was very quick, far better than Hush Puppies site. Would highly recommend.
Best school shoes
Thanks to James at SchoolShoes! I rang to seek advice on shies fir my grandson who has very wide feet . We had been trying for 2weeks to find shoes that were comfortable . James advised us to try a pair of Hush Puppies , and they were perfect , and on special offer , so even better !. They were delivered within days , and he was delighted . Many thanks for your help ?.
Wrong size shoes so returned got charged £5 for returning. Couldn’t use these guys again.
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear the shoes did not fit as expected, at present, we do not offer free returns because we do offer free standard delivery, this is something we continue to monitor and hope to implement in the future. To counteract this, we offer every customer the option to buy a prepaid returns label for £1 extra & we cover the rest of the returns postage. We also allow one free exchange per order, should you need a different size. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused here and I do hope this does not discourage you from using us again. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Great product and speedy delivery
Definitely recommend buying from you, quick delivery and shoes in great condition.
First time customer here. I knew which shoes and size I wanted to buy as they were out of stock in the store I usually order from (and other stores!). Ordering online was easy, delivery fast and on schedule and the shoes were of good quality Will def order from Schoolshoes again. Thank you!
Exellent service, shoes were out of stock elsewhere which is how I came across this site and managed to get them £15 cheaper. Loved card in box, made me smile that using you wasn't contributing to a man sending a rocket to space. Will be first site I look at in future.
I’ve contacted you regarding a refund and not heard nothing back. My son wore his shoe for one day and the front as coke away these or poor quality. Please may I have a refund. The other pair are great.
Dear Marie, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this has happened, we will be more than happy to look into this for you but we currently have no communication from yourself. Please can you kindly contact our Customer Services department quoting the order reference number via email on help@schoolshoes.co.uk or via telephone on 0116 326 0886 and we will be more than happy to investigate the matter? Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused and we look forward to hearing from you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Excellent site, lovely Shoes my grandson loved them.
Good quality, quick and efficient delivery. Many thanks
Very disappointing exchange service on returned orders.
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry for any delay in processing this, we did try our hardest to source a replacement pair from the supplier as per your exchange request but the pair was unavailable in the requested size. We always endeavour to process your refund as quickly as possible. In exceptional circumstances, refunds can take slightly longer but this has now been refunded for you. We thank you for your patience and once again apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Excellent service, great quality and value for money. Very comfortable shoes. Highly recommend and I will definitely be a returning customer!
Great shoes, love them.
It was a great service, I was kept up to date with when the delivery was due. The shoes were for my son for school, they look great they look smart and he says they are very comfortable. The only thing is the soles are quite soft and are wearing through after 3 weeks wear.
Speedy service of emergency much needed school shoes. Hugely grateful. It was a size up from the same GEOX shoe that have been so successful for my daughter. We knew what to expect with the actual shoes, but were so pleased you had these in stock and that they came so fast! Thank you
SchoolShoes.co.uk is rated 4.7 based on 179 reviews