SchoolShoes.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SchoolShoes.co.uk
Read SchoolShoes.co.uk Reviews

About SchoolShoes.co.uk:

The market leader for online school shoe shopping. SchoolShoes.co.uk has a large range for all age groups & various different styles. Get free delivery on orders over £10.

help@schoolshoes.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how SchoolShoes.co.uk made you happy
I purchased a pair if shoes for my son with a return label incase they didn't fit.The staff were really helpful .The shoes were 2 big I sent back with label requesting bigger size and received back the new pair after a couple of days .The shoes are if great quality and well known brand. The staff are A* for reasurance, very helpful.i will definitely shop here again 🙂
Fabulous, ordered on a Tuesday afternoon, arrived with next day post. What a brilliant service, thank you.
Great price and finally somewhere that has my sons shoe size in stock. Will definitely use again.
Very fast delivery. Very happy with the shoes.
What a super website with a brilliant selection of good school shoes for growing kids - and at great prices. We bought black sketchers trainer/shoes for my 8 year old and he loves them! Super comfy (as to be expected) and yet smart enough as part of a school uniform. Will now become a loyal customer due to selection of shoes, great prices and quick delivery! Highly recommend!
My son very happy with it. He always warned me is the best shoe for him
Good value shoes. Free delivery and returns. Would definitely use again!
I bought these shoes for my daughter, she has worn them for 3 days and they look like they have been worn for the last 6 months! Dreadful quality, currently waiting for a replacement or refund!
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and your patience whilst we looked into this for you. On this occasion, we were not able to confirm a manufacturing fault with the item. We found the damage to the pair to be a result of excessive wear and were therefore not able to offer a refund or replacement on this occasion, in line with the manufacturers guidelines. Please do accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Reasonably priced and speedy delivery
Good reliable service and item was as good as expected
Ordered on a Wednesday, didn't arrive next day, despite paying for that. Was given the excuse about time of day item was ordered, however item still not dispatched on Thursday the following day either! Got notification they were dispatched on the Friday, arrived on Monday. That's not next day delivery in any way, shape or form. Not compensated for delay, so pretty poor in my opinion. I know these are men's sizes, but still fairly expensive despite being sold as "school shoes". They were needed as shops were still not open at that time. 26/05/2021: I was contacted by a member of School Shoes staff and offered a 25% part refund if I amended my review, naturally I accepted the offer. However, that 25% equates to my express delivery charge being refunded as it wasn't met, plus another £6 or so for the inconvenience. Better than nothing and at least they care about their image, shame they couldn't get it right the first time.
Dear Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to speak to me in regards to this, I am pleased we were able to discuss this on the phone. Once again please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and we do appreciate you updating the review to reflect the conversation we had. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
So pleased to finally find school shoes in a large size that fit my 16 year old son - and that he likes too!
Very happy with service. Good shoes. Delivery could have been a little quicker.
Great quality school shoes at an amazing price. Value for money, fast service.
Great selection and even better to have a first buyer discount
Quick despatch.
Quick delivery good quality.
Excellent shoes
Really nice shoes fitted my granddaughter perfectly plus bonus she loved them would recommend
I returned the shoes as wrong size just awaiting refund
SchoolShoes.co.uk is rated 4.63 based on 48 reviews