John Glen Garage Doors Reviews

Read John Glen Garage Doors Reviews

ricky@johnglen.com

John Glen InstallationsGlen HousePhoenix WayGarngoch Ind EstGorseinonSwansea

Tell us how John Glen Garage Doors made you happy
Just had a new door fitted by Scott and James.Excellent service - all completed within two hours. Would highly recommend this company. They have been efficient and friendly throughout. Excellent customer service
Sales - Great, very informative, friendly. Fitting - Great friendly guy called Jason, good job - although didn't have all of the equipment, my window fitter had to supply him with PVC for the surrounds, even though it was on my order and I had to pay him then for that. Customer Service/Office Staff - Appalling! My fitting appointment was pre arranged and changed twice! They only have one guy who fits this type of door. They don't call you back at stated times, 3 times I had to chase them to get another date as they failed to turn up. I was left without a key holder and with holes in the floor. 3 times I called, each time, they just don't care - they've had my money - I'm done now eh! Finally someone turns up this morning - note: first thing = 11am. Delivered the wrong key holder. Called again, rude lady, obviously didn't listen to my complaint the first time I explained... out of stock, be in 2-3 weeks! Won't hold my breath for a call back on that love! STAY AWAY - Don't expect to pay £1500 for a garage door and get treated like this!
Amazing service— fast response, efficient and professional, superb people skills, excellent value for money——- can’t praise this company enough! Thank you.
The cables on our garage door broke. John Glen came out to fix the problem within 24 hours. They were very friendly and helpful and happy to give good advice
Great customer service and excellent automatic garage door supplied by Hormann. Thanks John and the fitting team for keeping out the winter weather! My garage is dry as a bone at last. Competitive price too.
Arrived on time, explained exactly what the issue was. Fixed the problem quickly and the old door has never opened so smoothly
Very efficient service. Came on time. completed within half a day. The sectional electric double width door is a pleasure to use. Price was good. I am sure that nothing could be better.
First class service from sale to fitting. Garage door is high quality and fits perfectly, we love it. We highly recommend.
We had a few quotes but John Glen was definitely the best company. We could visit their showroom in Swansea and their fitters were excellent
Highly recommended! I love my new garage door!
They fitted security grilles on my business property and everything is now secure and all went smoothly.
Highly recommended. There was a lot of choice to choose from and they did everything to a high standard
Great company to deal with. Installed my garage door efficiently and it looks great
We wanted to replace our up-and-over door with new modern roller door, John Glen recommended a SeceuroGlide. We are very happy with the features and the 7-year warranty. Hayley and the office staff were a delight to deal with the whole process was very easy and hassle free from start to finish.
Fabulous installation with an excellent product. Staff polite and a pleasure to deal with.
Update on the review where I gave 1*.
John Glen have now sorted my mothers garage door, and replaced it with one that does not have protruding brackets. This is a much better solution, and should have been fitted the first time. After all the delays and waiting they did a good job on the replacement and fitted something to block the draft under the door. The only thing that was not finished was the inside wall, but they don't do any finishing to the wall around what they install.
If this had been the original replacement, and there had not been so much hassle getting it resolved, the score would have been even higher.
Thanks John Glen for sorting out in the end!
Great company to deal with. Highly recommended
Solid door, well fitted, peace of mind.
Professional , Integrity , Polite , This is a company that does what it contracts to do efficiently and without fuss .
easy to place an order.

Fast efficient service fitting the door.
A very detailed and thorough explanation covering the opening and locking of the door .All round very professional service.
John Glen Garage Doors is rated 4.72 based on 58 reviews