H.S.Johnson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson

Tell us how H.S.Johnson made you happy

customer service
Nathan James
"I am really happy with the product I purchased and have not had any issues with it. Delivery was fast and would purchase from this site again."
Samantha Adams
"Bought a watch very good prices at least £20 cheaper rhan any other retailer, hassle free transaction and on time delivery ..perfect!"
Kelly Curran
"I love my new Hilfiger earrings! I was so pleased to find a company that would ship the jewellery overseas. HS Johnson provided excellent service, and I received my parcel quickly (even though it had to travel halfway around the world to New Zealand)."
"I found a watch that was recently discontinued, and had to have it. Naturally, prices had risen steeply since it had been discontinued, so I had to look everywhere for a resonable deal. I found the watch at H.S. Johnson for a fair price (literally the best in the world, it seems) and purchased it. It was shipped to Phoenix, Arizona for me, free of charge that same evening. The package was well packed and arrived without incident. Very satisfied with pricing and service from H.S. Johnson and I would not hesitate to do business with them again, or reccomend to a friend!"
"Watch received on time, looks lovely present for grandson so hope he likes it"
"Recently purchased a G Shock for relative unfortunately it was duplicated by my wife, I contacted them by email to get my money back, absolutely no quibbles and money back in my account in couple of days. Excellent seller."
"Delivered so quick no hassle 👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"Excellent customer service, super fast delivery to USA and safely packaged. Watch was as described with presentation box and paperwork, I would highly recommend."
"Excellent service, and a good price. I will buy from H.S. Johnson again. Recommended. Thank you."
"Very good watch and speedy delivery 10/10"
"Excellent service , competitive and web easy to use. Product as described. Will use again and also would recommend."
"Excellent quick service - would definitely recommend"
"Excellent product and excellent service. Unfortunately, I had to return the item (an unwanted gift) but the returns procedure was quick and efficient and the money was refunded to my account the very next day. I would certainly recommend HS Johnson."
"Excellent service. Genuine watch. Absolutely love it. Lower price than other resellers"
"Absolutely fantastic! Best prices around, exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely be a returning customer."
"Excellent product. The watch is excellent quality. I did have to get the strap adjusted it was way too big, plenty of room if you have big wrists. I would use the company again."
"Excellent service.Fast,reliable and quality product"
"Excellent service, very efficient."
"Excellent service, good value for money. Highly recommended."
"Brilliant service and shipping, loved it ."
"Beautiful watch , perfectly packed and posted very speedily. Excellent service all round - Thank you!"
"Fast delivery. Item is exactly as described."
"Exceptional customer service. Quick delivery and really good price's."
H.S.Johnson is rated 4.96 based on 2,950 reviews