H.S.Johnson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson

Tell us how H.S.Johnson made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Stephen Taylor
"5* service! Ordered my watch and received next day.. even offered discount on top of original one on the website.. overall I’m very happy with my purchase"
Max Redmond
"Quick ordering and delivery process, great communication. Well recommended A***"
Senima Senima
"I would b like to buy more stuff on this shop. Thank you for gave me a very good service and make sure my order arrived on time Best regard Sheny"
"Ordered a Leff Amsterdam Brick clock. Was very hard to track down with other suppliers. Saw that HS Johnson had this at a very competitive price. Ordered as soon as I saw it. Read other reviews about HS Johnson and was pleased with what I read. Took the plunge and ordered it. Was despatched the following day and arrived day after that. Very pleased with item. Efficient service and price. Would definitely recommend and would purchase from them again. Very pleased customer. Thank you."
"Excellent service from H.S. Johnson. International delivery Wars fast."
"Excellent service.my item was delivered very quickly..I would recommend H.S.JOHNSON..than you."
"If I could give this company more than 5 stars I would. Fast delivery and amazing quality product. To top it all off, absolutely incredible customer service."
"No complaints....great service and quick delivery"
"Excellent product. Very efficient service and the delivery was extremely quick. Would certainly recommend."
"Fast reliable service. Address any issues just as fast without fuss or quibbles - great people to engage with."
"Excellent service, quick delivery"
"Very pleased with our recent purchase from H.S.Johnson, very prompt turnaround from order to delivery. Excellent product at a very good price. Well done to all. D.Ironside"
"A beautiful, high quality gift and equally beautifully gift wrapped. Received with delight at Christmas."
"Fantastic service. Order delivered the following day."
"First class service, well packaged and Great price."
"Very impressed with the price and the next day delivery of the watch I purchased...Thank you very much!"
"Great service super fast delivery definitely gonna be shopping more šŸ‘šŸ˜šŸ˜„"
"Easy purchase quick delivery šŸšš"
"Great website, great quality watch. Fast postage and well packaged. Thank you so much."
"Excellent quick service, with personal amendment to suit. Perfect!"
"Bought the vivoactive 3 music and it arrived within 2 days. Very quick for being in the Scottish isles! Have already recommended to others as they were that good šŸ˜Š"
"Ordered a watch for my daughter.....absolutely no problems ordering ...prompt delivery and got it for a great price....thank you H.S.Johnson...."
H.S.Johnson is rated 4.96 based on 2,611 reviews