H.S.Johnson Reviews

of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how H.S.Johnson made you happy
I am very happy with the product which was a birthday present. It was delivered soon after being ordered.
Quick service and lovely quality
I cannot stress too greatly how faultless I found the whole purchase experience from this
company, from the excellent price to the speed of delivery and quality of packaging.
First class!
This is my second purchase from HS Johnson and yet again it was perfect. The watch arrived promptly and well packaged. Thank you.
Very quick delivery , will use again
I am a first time customer from Montreal (Quebec) Canada. I was interested to buy a Lacoste sport watch to my husband. The price was attractive. I checked and the Company had a web site in Canada. After I realized by getting a message from the Company was indeed in the U.K. The watch was sent by the Royal Mail- Express, cleared the Canadian customs and was delivered to our home is less that 5 working days. Unbelievable ! In the meantime I got several messages, all the way, of its status. When my husband opened the parcel and
checked the watch. He was very much surprised and impressed that the watch
was already on the Canadian standard time. It is really great. We noticed the person's name who took care of this We just want to thank very much EMMA.
Perfect transaction.
The watch purchased is an outstanding piece, promptly delivered and immaculate, 100% responding to the website description.
Very easy to deal with, very speedy delivery, many thanks
Excellent packaging, service and product. What more can one say.
Bought a watch at H.S.Johnson via fruugoschweiz.com and am happy with the delivery to Switzerland. It arrived quickly, despite a delay at customs and need to pay extra tax. Fruugo refunded this custom tax quickly!
I thought there was an issue with the watch and H.S.Johnson inquired quickly to specify my issue - however, it resolved itself luckily.
Thanks.
Bought this watch for my husband. He absolutely loved it and delivery was super quick. Worked perfectly for me as was late to place an order.
Great service
Great price, fast delivery. Very happy with the service.
Excellent service.
Great price, easy to order on website, received email updates, delivery was fast and the item was well-packaged.
Nice easy purchase using Klarna. Quick delivery and good prices. Free bracelet adjustment. It's just my luck but someone had a sale the day after I purchased my watch, and we're selling it £20 cheaper. But that's the way it goes. My new Rotary watch is really good, and accurate. Happy with purchase, and would recommend H.S. Johnson.
Excellent service free next day delivery. Great watch bought as a gift. I can’t understand why other jewellers don’t do the same I had to pay for delivery for a expensive watch from a well known retailer.
Hi, great service and great watch (unfortunately it stopped working last night, and started working again this morning) so is now the wrong time.

It's easy enough to just reset the time, but my concern is that it stopped in the first place. Subsequently I've lost my confidence in its time keeping.

Could someone call me to discuss this?

Many thanks
Mr P. Owen
Great price, quickly delivered, spotless product. To be recommended.
Great price (found the watch I wanted about £50 cheaper, here). Quick delivery - really happy and will definitely visit again :)
H.S.Johnson is rated 4.96 based on 4,540 reviews