H.S.Johnson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson

How would you rate H.S.Johnson ?

Sean Dyson
"Very satisfied. Easy to use website, very fast delivery and the watch is amazing! Great price, too."
John Hancock
"I have just bought a wonderful Junghans watch from H.S.Johnson. This company was extremely swift in acknowledging my order and dispatching it. The packing was first class. I can recommend H.S.Johnson highly and without any reservations. This is a most safe, reliable, credible and trustworthy company, especially when buying expensive items. John Hancock - Norfolk - England"
Paul Williams
"Watch arrived quickly as promised - excellent service Many thanks"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Thank you H.S.Johnson."
"Really quick, great price, will use again, thank you."
"Very friendly staff and very helpful price very competitive"
"Super quick accurate delivery service"
"Item arrived super quick was well packed And to top it all the price very competitive."
"The service provided by HS Johnson was exceptional and would recommend them to family and friends. Although the item purchased was returned it was because the item did not meet my requirements and the return was dealt with quickly."
"Ordered a watch online - very efficient and received very quickly. The Garmin Vivomove is a beautiful watch. Thank you"
"I was very impressed at the service, both by telephone before purchasing to clarify adjustment of the bracelet and the speed of delivery (next day, as promised). The price was extremely competitive (best by far) and the watch delivered is excellent, I will definitely recommend HS Johnson to others."
"Great service, arrived within 3 working days even though it was an international delivery, and the watch came exactly as expected"
"Excellent service and speed I'd delivery"
"Quick efficient service. Very competitive price"
"Great service and fast delivery - I am very pleased with my purchase at H.S.Johson and I will probably also shop there in the future."
"Item as described and at a very good price. Well packaged. Delivery very prompt and website very easy to use. A great experience with no problems. Will definately use H S Johnson again - thank you!"
"Exceptional service, ordered lunchtime Friday arrived before 10am Saturday. Have already recommended to friends."
"I bought Citizen Divers last week. Professional service and super fast delivery. Well designed website. I like the story behind the business... 100% recommended."
"Ordered the watch Thursday 2nd August. Wearing the watch Friday 3rd August. First class service."
"Very easy to use website and fast efficient service"
"Lovely company to deal with. My order arrived within 24 hours, well packaged and exactly as expected. On this occasion I didn't keep it - it was a gift for someone and didn't suit them. The returns process was equally streamlined, no problem at all and I received a refund straight away. I wouldn't hesitate to order from H.S. Johnson again."
"Great value and service"
H.S.Johnson is rated 4.96 based on 2,111 reviews