H.S.Johnson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson

Tell us how H.S.Johnson made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Maciej Wajgner
"Everything is almost perfect :) a small minus for not being able to choose a Courier for abroad shipment."
Hanna Abu Ayoub
"I am very happy dealing with this store. I had too many questions they were very responsive and patient with me and responded very fast to every question. They helped me choose a right watch. Thank you very much. I highly recommend this store and I am definitely will buy from here again and again in the furture."
L Hewitt
"Love this watch! It is so stylish with the diamonds! Only disappointment was lack of bracelet adjustment as couldn't wear it straight away."
"Delighted"
Posted 16 minutes ago
"Excellent product and price with service to match. Watch was delivered next day as promised, it was well packaged and complete with all tags etc. Very pleased. Would highly recommend."
"I was a little sceptical to purchase at first. I went ahead purchased my watch, Mr.Mason personally replied to my messages and the company dealt with my order without any issues whatsoever. It was a competitive and respectable price. I received my watch (today) the next day before noon. Impeccable service, thank you all."
"Price very competitive and service excellent"
"Cheap price but a cheap product very disappointing"
"Delighted with price and excellent delivery service."
"Very good store. Trustworthy. Fast delivery without any problem."
"Great bargain! Fast delivery! Definitely order from here again"
"Very nice watch and delivered quickly"
"Lovey Pulsar watch at an excellent price, and it was delivered next day I would certainly use HS Johnson again"
"Item as described. Good quality watch and in good condition. Delivered in time."
"Good service"
"Super fast delivery amazing watch thank you"
"Ordered a Christmas present for my boyfriend from here and it’s perfect and even better that the delivery is super speedy! Next day delivery? - yes please!!"
"Excellent product great price, prompt delivery"
"Amazing item and amazing delivery"
"I will do it again! Congrats"
"Very impressed with the way you replaced a watch damaged on arrival the very next day. Delighted with the new Bulova Lunar. Many thanks. M Gardiner"
"Very happey with what i got from h.s johnson my wife was very happy good sevice . Thank you."
H.S.Johnson is rated 4.96 based on 2,307 reviews