H.S.Johnson Reviews

of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how H.S.Johnson made you happy
H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 14th April 2021
David Graham
H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Anónimo
H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Martin Miller
Great customer service.
I have only purchased from this company once there were no problems with website experience my item arrived on time unfortunately my item was damaged but after a couple of emails my problems were corrected by the excellent customer service I received i will definitely purchase from H.S Johnson again and would definitely recommend because of the 5 star customer service and their competitive prices
Premium Quality Product. Price of the watch is reasonable and online purchase was also convenient.
I knew very little about this brand so decided to do some research before buying. I immediately liked the style of the Briston watches and the story and aesthetic behind the brand.
I decided to take the plunge and add a Clubmaster to my watch collection and I’m glad I did. The watch is elegant on the wrist, well made with quality materials and keeps excellent time.
HS Johnson had the watch on sale at less than a third of rrp plus an additional 5% promotional discount.
£94.05 delivered. A no-brainier really!
Their website was easy to use and had an extensive range of watches to choose from. I was kept informed of the purchase and delivery process every step of the way. The watch arrived in super quick time and on opening the box I was instantly delighted with my purchase!
Based on this experience I would be happy to recommend HS Johnson to any prospective customers looking to purchase a watch.
H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Awesome service.product as it is online..even nicer
Excellent price, immediate stock available and shipped very quickly - absolutely flawless purchase.
Great company to order from, order arrived promptly and as described. Thank you
Excellent service and product. Item arrived on-time with tracking information provided once despatched. Literally couldn't ask for a better service to-date.
Good price. Quick delivery. Recommended.
Fast and professional service. Item well packed and safely received in New Zealand 12 days after despatch. Highly recommended!
I had been looking for the particular watch for a memory of someone and found the match , payment was made easier because I had an Amazon account, so all in all a very pleasant experience . Thank you !
I don’t really leave reviews on sellers sites but I feel H.S. Johnson truly deserve the most positive of mentions.
These guys display fantastic prices on a wide and varied array of watches and products.
Customer service I have found to be second to none and I have no doubt in my mind when I say I will definitely be using H.S. Johnson in the future.
The watch which I ordered was delivered promptly and the price was very competitive when compared to other retailers. I would use this company again.
Muy buena experiencia de compra, todo correcto, envío rápido y sin ningún problema.
H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Very happy customer. I highly recommend
Ordered my U Boat watch one day, arrived the next. Excellent cs, and speedy delivery. Thank you HSJ!!
Super smooth, simple ... a pleasure to do business with ... I’m sure I’ll be back to bag another great deal.
Prompt delivery
Goods as described.
Great price.
very happy.
Fantastic service, fantastic product,unbelievable price,will definitely make another purchase.
Nice watch good service cheers.
H.S.Johnson is rated 4.95 based on 4,937 reviews