H.S.Johnson Reviews

of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how H.S.Johnson made you happy
The watch and service I received was second to none. Delivery was extremely fast(next day). I would recommend H S Johnson to anyone looking for first class service and top top products. Thank you.
This place was on par with the cheapest prices online, but offered next day delivery and free extended warranty which the others didn't! Saved so much money buying here than on the high-street, this is why the high-street isn't needed. The watch Rotary GS05350-02 Greenwich Automatic Wristwatch is amazing and perfect in every way. I have owned so many watches in my life inc Rado watches (and sold every watch known to man in my business) and this knocks the socks off them all. The design and build and looks are worth far more than what I paid for it, expensive brands sometimes think they are creating something special because of their branded name but end up making something rubbish because they don't think what will test the time and still look amazing in a 1000 years from now, and this watch will. This watch is perfection at its finest!
Very quick and efficient service, love the earrings and they were well packaged for delivery. Thank you
Bought online, there was good email communication and a very quick delivery time. The product was excellently packaged and in perfect condition. Many thanks.
A beautiful watch at the right price. Easy to order online. Very quick (next day) delivery. First class service every way you look at it.
No hesitation in recommending H.S.Johnson.
Fantastic service and competitive price. Will use again for sure.
Great price, and delivered ridiculously quickly (23 hours to Scotland) - no complaints here!
Fabulous watch and service bulova is the best
Excellent service and quick postage.
Excellent service very happy customer highly recommend
The Service given by H S Johnson was very good , replied to my emails promptly, delivery was fast and with tracking.

The only problem I’m not very happy with the watch itself, and I am in contact with the makers of the Watch .
Great place to buy from delivery is only 2 days so professional and so reasonable definitely recommend
brilliant product, fair price, easy delivery. thanks!
Amazing product. Really loved it
I am very happy with the product which was a birthday present. It was delivered soon after being ordered.
Quick service and lovely quality
I cannot stress too greatly how faultless I found the whole purchase experience from this
company, from the excellent price to the speed of delivery and quality of packaging.
First class!
This is my second purchase from HS Johnson and yet again it was perfect. The watch arrived promptly and well packaged. Thank you.
Very quick delivery , will use again
I am a first time customer from Montreal (Quebec) Canada. I was interested to buy a Lacoste sport watch to my husband. The price was attractive. I checked and the Company had a web site in Canada. After I realized by getting a message from the Company was indeed in the U.K. The watch was sent by the Royal Mail- Express, cleared the Canadian customs and was delivered to our home is less that 5 working days. Unbelievable ! In the meantime I got several messages, all the way, of its status. When my husband opened the parcel and
checked the watch. He was very much surprised and impressed that the watch
was already on the Canadian standard time. It is really great. We noticed the person's name who took care of this We just want to thank very much EMMA.
H.S.Johnson is rated 4.96 based on 4,554 reviews