H.S.Johnson Reviews

of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how H.S.Johnson made you happy
H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 7th July 2020
shaun whaley
H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 7th July 2020
shaun whaley
Arthur KASINA
Arthur KASINA
More Photos & Videos
I’m very satisfied with my purchase thank you
Fantastic service, excellent product, fast delivery and amazing price
I purchased a rotary heritage limited edition watch for my father's 90th birthday. Extremely pleased with the service and the watch looks great. He loves it.
Excellent service and delivery.
Earrings just as expected, perfect gift for friend’s birthday.
I like this side very much and I get it my stuff in the right time.
very quick service
Casio watch.. great product great price ..fab service..posted next day arrived day after .. would recommend
Excellent service, ordered online, speedy free delivery. Watch was as nice as pictures, fits perfectly as used the free size service when ordering. Will definitely order again.
I ordered on line... it was very easy to do and was Very quick ,thank you... if you can do me a good deal on another watch the same I would be interested Thank you
Exceptional service.

Bulova watch delivered on time by courier.
Excellent service. Parcel recieved next day. Good value for money .
It took me a while to choose the right watch for me, the information on the web page was spot on and was the cheapest I could find.Easy pay with pay pal and delivered in two days. Would highly recommend. I’ll use them again.
The watch arrived on time - Price was excellent.
Very happy overall
No problems. Website easy to use and excellent delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks
My watch, the Hawker Hunter Avon arrived the next day. Well packed, and i am very pleased.
Left it a while so I could give a better review. after having my kronaby watch a few weeks now I can say I still love it. I needed a new watch and wanted to treat myself to a decent one, and was torn whether to get a full on smart watch, but as my main reason for purchasing is the actual "watch" element, I decided the smart watches wernt for me as they all needed charging way to frequently and odds are It would be out of charge when I needed it! This is awesome it has a normal watch battery and can last 2 years but still connects with my phone and let's me know when my important can't acts are calling and how many steps I've done. One function I really like is the "walk me home" which let's a designated contact know where to are at the touch of a button and can send out an emergency alert to them when you hold the button down to let them know you need help.
H. S. Johnson were the best price for the watch and also really quick delivery. Came next morning. Also I used Klarna pay, which I'd never heard of before but it allowed me to not pay for the watch until I got paid at the end of the month and this was interest free and they send you an email to remind you the payment is due. It was quick and easy.
I ordered a watch despite the lockdown and it arrived in exactly 24hours. The Edifice watch was brand new and well packed. Very good service.
H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 4th July 2020 H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 4th July 2020 H.S.Johnson 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Excellent service, fast delivery. The invoice was signed by the person who prepared the order for delivery. Fabulous experience 😊
First class service well packaged super fast delivery would buy again
Ordered at 1 and with me the next day. Quality service and quality watch