H.S.Johnson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend H.S.Johnson

How would you rate H.S.Johnson ?

John Hancock
"I have just bought a wonderful Junghans watch from H.S.Johnson. This company was extremely swift in acknowledging my order and dispatching it. The packing was first class. I can recommend H.S.Johnson highly and without any reservations. This is a most safe, reliable, credible and trustworthy company, especially when buying expensive items. John Hancock - Norfolk - England"
Paul Williams
"Watch arrived quickly as promised - excellent service Many thanks"
Charlie Ellis
"Great service. Great watch"
"Item as described and at a very good price. Well packaged. Delivery very prompt and website very easy to use. A great experience with no problems. Will definately use H S Johnson again - thank you!"
"Exceptional service, ordered lunchtime Friday arrived before 10am Saturday. Have already recommended to friends."
"I bought Citizen Divers last week. Professional service and super fast delivery. Well designed website. I like the story behind the business... 100% recommended."
"Ordered the watch Thursday 2nd August. Wearing the watch Friday 3rd August. First class service."
"Very easy to use website and fast efficient service"
"Lovely company to deal with. My order arrived within 24 hours, well packaged and exactly as expected. On this occasion I didn't keep it - it was a gift for someone and didn't suit them. The returns process was equally streamlined, no problem at all and I received a refund straight away. I wouldn't hesitate to order from H.S. Johnson again."
"Great value and service"
"Excellent service. Purchased a watch online and received next day. Item was well packaged and communication was excellent."
"I ordered my watch from these guys no more than 24 hours ago, it has already been delivered. Can't believe the service they provide. Great prices, professional service and of course great watches, no need to get my collection from anywhere else. If you are a watch collector you must check out this great site."
"Best price I found and order was dealt with speedily. Fast delivery and great comms throughout. Would not hesitate to use again."
"Easy transaction. Super fast delivery. Beautiful item."
"Product and price both excellent and the delivery was next day, superb."
"Very pleased with my purchase and the delivery was excellent. Would definitely buy from you again. Thank you"
"Great customer service. Full tracking details . Great item . Packaged well"
"Great watch at a great price Bought after reading other reviews,excellent service Next day delivery by royal mail was on time Will use again"
"Excellent product at the best price on the internet. Super fast shipping (next day on a Saturday) and well packaged. First class experience."
"Excellent quality and fast delivery"
"quick reliable service, item arrived promptly was in excellent condition as described. The item was well below competitor's prices."
"Watch arrived quickly as promised - excellent service Many thanks"
H.S.Johnson is rated 4.96 based on 2,098 reviews