HR GO Reviews

of reviewers recommend HR GO
Read HR GO  Reviews

HR GO is a nice company to work with
l applied last month for homework through hrgo my application was successful. However my internet was not up to the criteria acceptable for hrgo l telephoned several times requesting to speak to someone regarding this as my new internet could not be installed until a few days after my training date.All l wanted to know was it appropriate to collect equipment required for working at home instead your phone handlers kept saying that they didn't know but they would book me in for an urgent call back from one of your supervisors. This of course did not happen. In other words it was plain to see that they were passing the book.l have had a lot of experience dealing and negotiating over the telephone and it became plain where your staff were coming from..what a turn off l cannot do business with a company like yours.
Excellent communication with Gemma, started employment within 2 days, all Covid safe and verification all done online. Job as described and work with a great team.
Lauren has been amazing. Thank you very much
So far so good
Very proactive in following up with candidate & ensuring compliance with requirements to taking up a job.
Very Good Company
Polite, listened. Cared, and managed to help me find something
Happy with the company
the best agency i can suggest to any one.
Great company great communication cant fault !
all the staff are amazing I would not temp with another agency ever again after being with them for over 2 years now, helpful, friendly the best ever!
Disappointing to say the least.
I’m happy about the great services you offer.
Eastbourne branch, absolutely fantastic service. Highly recommended!
Apart from a couple of E-Mail I have had no communication with anyone and no one on site have identified themselves to be from HRGo so don't know if I have seen a representative on site or where to go if an issue arises.
Work is being scheduled though Manpower and on site class me as Manpower so it is very confusing.
This aside pay has been accurate although we don't sign out on site and I have nothing negative to say.
I didn't expect to get job within 10 days. High quality of customer services. very quick response and friendly.

I like it
Absolutely amazing agency and great staff and personalities, Also a lot of great people who have an excellent knowledge.
Initially we have started our collaboration 3 years ago, and resumed jn the last 3 months. I'm pleased all the agreements done with you have been respected. So far, so good.
Thank you.