HR GO Recruitment Reviews

of reviewers recommend HR GO Recruitment
4.4
Based on 451 reviews
I have found your agent (Lauren) at HRgo Sussex extremely helpful and efficient and I hope to work for yourselves for a long period.
The at H.R GO in Eastbourne very motivated and treat you as a person All the staff have given me courteous and efficient service. I am 75 years and will continue to use and recommend this branch to all work seekers
Hi, I would have given you 5 stars but, a lack of communication and being left in the dark for over a week about whether the job was on or off was disappointing. That is my only complaint Beatrice was great I know she did everything she could to make it happen, the induction was good and from there everything got better. Thank you, John Dickson.
An excellent company to work with. Great communication, management and easy to use webpage. Thanks Everyone
I was so humble to work with Hrgo
I was told wednesday i would be payed friday at half 7 at the latest it is now saturday quarter to 10 am and i still have not recived payment
My first job in the UK was with HRGO. I am very happy with services provided during my tenure. The serivces and payment is excellent.
I have worked for the ramsgate branch for just over a year and the branch manager Jessica Demetriou was always helpful and informative with any jobs that came up and good with sorting timesheets and wages. I would certainly work for them again in the future. Best Wishes David Wildman
I've been working for HR-Go for over a half year. The company always was fair.
HR Go is very Good
Very helpful and understanding staff
Friendly and helpful. Very professional service, thank you for the oppertunity.
Well, I have dealt with a number of companies, and what I can say is, the service is great
co-workers and management team are so friendly and helpful, team spirit is everywhere so you won't be devastated, fight covid hand in hand is what we do !
Verry good
Absolutely brilliant recruitment agency & without a doubt the most reliable, professional and caring in Buckinghamshire as a whole. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a steady job, & Martina is a fantastic recruiter and never let's you down!
Simply the best agency , absolutely brilliant customer service , and very helpful would defiantly reccommed.
Great People. Never missed a payment, unlike Tennial and Jark and Ranstad. Honest, clear and actually very dedicated to finding you work. They treat you has a human being unlike Ranstad who treat you as disposible.
I currently work for HRGO my opinion of HRGO is it is an amazing company to work for. The team at Dewsbury are great,always just a phone call away. I strongly recommend HRGO Thanking you Jacqueline Patino
Anita Scales and The Team at Chatham Branch are extremely helpful and supportive and go to great lengths to assist me with finding quality work. They are extremely professional, efficient and have always responded positively and promptly to my messages and emails. I am so grateful them for all their efforts on my behalf and highly recommend their services to other candidates and Clients alike. Overall I would rate their service as outstanding, hence why I award them five star excellence. Thank you HR Go for being the "Go To" Company.
HR GO Recruitment is rated 4.40 based on 451 reviews