HR GO Reviews

of reviewers recommend HR GO
Read HR GO Reviews

Excellent!
The application process is pretty straightforward and was easy to do. However the communication lines can be improved; by giving applicant regular updates on the status of the application.
An amazing organisation, very helpful and thorough
Good agency to work for. Could get back to you quicker about shifts but generally pretty good.
Very good company to work ,always find a good way in your favour, especially Ihor is one of the best guy witch I work.

Many thanks.

Silviu
Not happy at all, was given false information regarding the role and only once I started did I realise how wrong the information was I was given. Contacted the recruiter to give feedback and they were extremely rude over the phone raising their voice and eventually put the phone down abruptly. I wouldn’t recommend and I will be making a formal complaint.
In just a short time I’ve received the best help and support thank you for everything and if you are looking for work o would advise you to get in touch with this team especially Frankie and Nicola they have been amazing great team
Este o agenție cu persoane amabile și care te ajută sa găsești usor de muncă
Rally helpful, they got me a job when I desperately needed one. Endlessly grateful
I am very impressed with their speedy job search and acceptance.
Hr Go Stockport. Sharon is a great leader and is very easy to talk to thankyou for the opportunity.
Excellent service, any queries answered quickly and efficiently. Never a problem with pay or hours.
HR Go support me for job. I am happy to join with HR GO
Thanks HRGO
Great agency
High quality of Services. Payment on time. Thank you.
Was offered work on a production line and was never explained the job beforehand. Arrived only to be greeted by nobody and had to find my own way around and find out what it was I had to do. I then had to dress head to toe in PPE, was told I wasn’t aloud my phone on my possession and wasn’t supplied with a secure place to put it, I had to leave all my personal belongings in the canteen whilst I was working with a group of people I’d never met before (I wonder who would pay for this when something went missing)

All in all my experience was very bad as nobody explained anything to me.

When ever I text the lady from the agency asking questions I had to wait at least 24 hours for a reply. This wasn’t ideal when I was standing in reception waiting to start work and nobody greets or helps you on site.
HR GO recruitment process was really easy even though it was done virtually and this truly makes the company an efficient one.
The best website to look for a job, I recommend it.
I've done a lot of driving work for HRGO Northampton branch and can honestly say they are a brilliant office to work for.
Any issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently and wages have always been paid into my bank on time every week.
HR GO is rated 4.36 based on 339 reviews