HR GO Reviews

of reviewers recommend HR GO
Read HR GO  Reviews

very good job with great people and good atmosphere
Lacked on information sometimes but overall good experience with the company
My overtimes have been paid as normal hours rate, last time & just for me! On the 26. week.Why?///?//;
Thank you for your gift!
Take my gift, please!
Excellent would highly recommend
Amazing and friendly customer service
Their service is very good
Very professional, approachable and supportive
Fantastic. Really efficient and always helpful with any information you require. Guide you through the process accurately.
From beginning to end HR go were really good, helpful and kept me up to date every step of the way .. excellent agency
HRGO Liverpool-Good place to work
Nice people to speak to and was very fast in getting me a start within a day or two.
I found HR Go through a friend of mine, so initial contact was warm and friendly but also very professional. It has been the best decision I have made in a very long time. The work I am doing is so rewarding and I now have so many opportunities to further my career.
I would highly recommend HR GO
I just love how the staff is very welcoming
I find a job at 3 hours👍
I have found them to be very helpful and fast on sorting any problems
Well organised and communicative organisation. Process was quick and easy and had no issues.
Found me work within a couple of days of signing back up after being made redundant
Helped me find a job quickly and easily and everyone was really friendly and helpful.
HRGO surprises me by giving me immediate opportunity within 48 hrs. I must say hrgo team is very professional and dedicated.
Best agency! No issues regarding being paid properly and the staff are really friendly and very helpful and understanding.
HR GO is rated 4.25 based on 199 reviews