HR GO Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend HR GO
Telephone
"I really like working with HRGO"
"My personal experience from Bishops Stortford branch is that the staff are misleading with job description, hours and pay. K.H was not the most professional consultant, quite rude when I decided to hand in resignation and stopped contact."
"Very efficient found a work placement quickly. Communicated effectively and promptly."
"Very good and friendly"
"I think he go is a good agency"
"Ive been told that this is the greatest company"
"Very polite and knowledgeable staff. Very good at finding the right work for you ."
"Hi I registered with the Dartford branch end of September 2019, the following week I had a weeks reception work, now a week later I have another month of working, very keen to keep you updated with work, and very concerned on how you are getting on in the role you have taken on, very friendly and approachable team especially Lisa"
"Really enjoy working with HR GO staff are amazing helpful and always on hand for anything that I may ask/need would not temp with anyone else!"
"Your services are good. Especially you relationship to your staff."
"Ellie and her team at the Ashford, Kent branch are always quick to send any temp vacancies that have arisen. They are helpful and extremely courteous over the phone."
"Nice people, very friendly."
"Very good company . I love HR GO"
"I was very happy to work for this agency, stortford bishop's branch, I received the best of care and help from Terry and Laura, who went that extra mile in providing me with the best help and to find for me a full time position I am very grateful to them in particular and to HRGO as a place of work. Thanks. Bachir I"
"I was very happy with HR go dealt with Mollie and Terry and each of them were professional and helpful. I now have a a permanent position through HR go but would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone looking for work."
"Много добра Агенция с изключително интелигентен и компетентен персонал. Служителите са изключително внимателни и вежливи"
"Always good standards and nice places good communication and no worries about getting paid"
"HRGO is a good agency, I got the work I wanted from here and I am happy for it to happen. Thank you to the HRGO team for making this happen!"
"I think they are brilliant set of people, very supportive, effective communicators"
"Unprofessional and rude"