Hqhair Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Hqhair

How would you rate Hqhair?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Chris Elam
"Hq hair have a very easy to view website, their costs are competitively low whilst offeringthe best range of hair products on the market."
Aileen
"Quick delivery"
"I bought a hair dryer from Hqhair.com, I'm from U.S., when it arrived I realized that was UK power plug and most importantly the product was 220v. I sent them a message, and shipped the product. Unfortunately as they are based in UK the postage was U$ 50.00. I contacted them to reimburse also the postage since it costs 50% of the product value. They are not willing to do so, even more the product has already arrived in their facility for over a week and I haven't received even the agreed product value reimbursement."
"I bought a hair dryer at hqhair.com, I'm from U.S., when the product arrive, I realize the power plug was from U.K. and more importantly the product was 220Voltage. So, I contact the website for return and them I sent the product and I shipped it back to them. Only detail was that I had to pay for postage (around U$50.00) which represent 50% of the product value. Asked them to reimburse the postage also, since their website didn't have the voltage and that the product was shipped from UK. Tried several times to contact their support but they are not willing to resolve the issue. They have received the product back and I didn't even receive the refund from the product neither the postage."
Hqhair is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews