Hqhair Reviews

10AM

customer.relations@hqhair.com.

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Hqhair ?

"They sent me my order overseas without securing product. Half order leaked n no product left. Been trying to get my refund for 3 weeks and they keep stringing me along. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS"
"Don't be fooled by the flashy site, this company seems to be run out of somebodys basement. Received incorrect items with several items missing that I had been charged for still. Have sent twitter messages, facebook messaes, emails and mesasges through their site trying to resolve the issue but zero response. Tried to return the items but there are no return information listed on their website at all and says to contact them for a return. However, they don't reply to anything so how can you? Simple answer is it's a tactic to prevent you from returning anything so that they don't have to give a refund. If they manage to ignore you for 14 days then say you are out of time to return. If you pay with credit card or paypal your only option is to open a dispute. Disgusting company, take a look at all the bad reviews and take your custom elsewhere."
"Hq hair have a very easy to view website, their costs are competitively low whilst offeringthe best range of hair products on the market."
"Quick delivery"
"I bought a hair dryer from Hqhair.com, I'm from U.S., when it arrived I realized that was UK power plug and most importantly the product was 220v. I sent them a message, and shipped the product. Unfortunately as they are based in UK the postage was U$ 50.00. I contacted them to reimburse also the postage since it costs 50% of the product value. They are not willing to do so, even more the product has already arrived in their facility for over a week and I haven't received even the agreed product value reimbursement."
"I bought a hair dryer at hqhair.com, I'm from U.S., when the product arrive, I realize the power plug was from U.K. and more importantly the product was 220Voltage. So, I contact the website for return and them I sent the product and I shipped it back to them. Only detail was that I had to pay for postage (around U$50.00) which represent 50% of the product value. Asked them to reimburse the postage also, since their website didn't have the voltage and that the product was shipped from UK. Tried several times to contact their support but they are not willing to resolve the issue. They have received the product back and I didn't even receive the refund from the product neither the postage."
Hqhair is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews