HairPalace Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HairPalace

How would you rate HairPalace?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Siddick

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HairPalace in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I just had the hair transplant one week ago. So far I am very happy except I had swollen under my eyes. The hotel was excellent and the service too. The staffs at Hairpalace were very professional and the Doctor is doing an amazing job. Many thanks again and hope to say teh same thing after one year from now to see the real result. Siddick"
"I was very anxious about having this treatment done abroad but after looking at many positive reviews on different websites which go back a long time I was convinced it was a good idea. From being picked up at the Airport to bring dropped off the trip was very convenient, I was accommodated in a great hotel for the duration of the treatment (4 nights for me as I had the blood tests done over there) which was situated very close to the clinic. It is nice and very relieving to have travel arrangements taken care off when going abroad and I have not had to worry about anything to do with that. Staff are very friendly and professional. Between the treatment and being able to enjoy Budapest, it has proved a worthwhile endeavour and excellent value for money and I would recommend this venue to anyone considering treatment especially if they wish to combine with a nice city break in a wonderful city."
"Very professional. Staff were amazing. I highly recommend. Thanks for everything."
Tiago Carvalho Da Silva
Verified Reviewer
"everything was perfect , i recomend HairPalace the people are very good."
"Very professional hair transplant clinic! Good team!"
HairPalace is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews