HoverGlide Customer Service Reviews

HoverGlide have a Customer Service Grade of D.

D
Happiness Grade

About HoverGlide: UK's Leading shop of hoverboards, swegways and accessories. Free UK Delivery. 12 Months Warranty. Shop online now.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
D

Customer Service - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Swegway bought for daughters Christmas present, now not charging. 3 emails and a seen Facebook message is apalling customer service. I will be seeking advice if this is not dealt with. "
posted 6 months ago - Sam Walker
" Awful customer service who provide faulty items then call their customers liars!!! Avoid and save yourself an awful experience. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" I received my hoverboard which was a Christmas present for my son only to find out that it was faulty and violently jumped when you got off the board to the point it actually went through our dining room wall. On top of this the Tao Tao app would not connect. They couldn't replace it in time for Christmas so they agreed for me to use it and then replace the item after Christmas. It took an age for the item to get back to their desired place which turned out to be in Germany but as long i was going to get a new working product i was prepared to wait. Today the hoverboard has been returned to me and they have not replaced it and had the cheek to say that the hoverboard is water damaged and it must have been driven through puddles or in the rain which is absolute garbage. Added to the fact that it is advertised as the all terrain hoverboard its a joke in itself. Now i am told that they have only repaired it as a goodwill gesture so basically doing me a huge favour and that the warranty is void despite it never working from the day i purchased it. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY BUY FROM ELSEWHERE. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROVIDE FAULTY PRODUCTS!! "
posted 7 months ago - Damon Manders
" Box badly damaged on arrival scratches on hoverkart one screw hole not big enough to take screw when I messaged you I didn’t get a reply wouldn’t recommend or use again poor quality item bad service "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" I’m still waiting for my delivery was meant to be here within five days and still waiting I’m yet to receive an email updating me on anything I’ve sent emails but not got nothing back not happy with the service "
posted 9 months ago - Kayleigh Bays
" Good service and quick delivery. Beware the prices advertised exclude VAT and only added after checkout. So ended up paying more than expected. Nowhere does it say excl VAT. "
posted 9 months ago - Christopher Hodgson
HoverGlide
Write your review on
HoverGlide

Get ready for our phone call!