HoverGlide Delivery Reviews

HoverGlide have a Delivery Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade

About HoverGlide: UK's Leading shop of hoverboards, swegways and accessories. Free UK Delivery. 12 Months Warranty. Shop online now.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Delivery - Slow

44.44%
Industry Average
" Pleased with the price and quality of the product...not pleased with being charged for express delivery and it then taking 7 days to arrive "
posted 5 months ago - Christopher wheeler
" The delivery time was 3 weeks "
posted 9 months ago - Gerard Hickey
" My niece did the ordering but if she had not contacted you 10 days later she would never have received the goods because your representative hadn't taken down the delivery address correctly and so you didn't know where to send the goods. "
posted 10 months ago - Glenys Williams
" My daughter loves her HoverGlide as the quality does seem good. I am however still awaiting a reply to an email I sent days ago asking if we should have had a key enclosed in the box on delivery. "
posted 10 months ago - carolyn ward
" The hover board works ok. Delivery was prompt. However came with EU plug fused, instructions poorly written in English, the recorded voice for Bluetooth isn’t clear to understand. Felt quite disappointed that this wasn’t as good quality as advertised. Have emailed company twice and had no reply. Would have returned if I had another to give my daughter for Christmas. No contact telephine number either which is unhelpful. "
posted 10 months ago - Suzanne Spilman
" I’m still waiting for my delivery was meant to be here within five days and still waiting I’m yet to receive an email updating me on anything I’ve sent emails but not got nothing back not happy with the service "
posted 11 months ago - Kayleigh Bays
" I have not received my goods and no one has updated me as to where my delivery is. This is a Christmas gift purchased in plenty of time before Xmas so I hope the issue will be resolved promptly. "
posted 11 months ago - Laura Hazzard
" Good service and quick delivery. Beware the prices advertised exclude VAT and only added after checkout. So ended up paying more than expected. Nowhere does it say excl VAT. "
posted 11 months ago - Christopher Hodgson
" Placed order on the 20th of this month that said take 3 days delivery I checked the bank payment was taken for 2 boards which is what I ordered but I'm missing the boards it self!! When I phoned they can't seem to find the tracking number to see where the boards are. Not happy at all. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous