HoverGlide Insights

HoverGlide have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their delivery, customer service and refunds.

E
Happiness Grade

About HoverGlide: UK's Leading shop of hoverboards, swegways and accessories. Free UK Delivery. 12 Months Warranty. Shop online now.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Delivery - Slow

44.44%
Industry Average
" Pleased with the price and quality of the product...not pleased with being charged for express delivery and it then taking 7 days to arrive "
- Christopher wheeler
" The delivery time was 3 weeks "
- Gerard Hickey
" My niece did the ordering but if she had not contacted you 10 days later she would never have received the goods because your representative hadn't taken down the delivery address correctly and so you didn't know where to send the goods. "
- Glenys Williams
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" More than 3 weeks like I have ordered, not delivered yet, and can't get even reply, when I'm asking for refund. "
- Kestutis Grigoravicius
" Item returned on friday 2/2/18 item refunded after a phone call to carlos who was very helpfull on the 8/2/18 still waiting for refunded money to go back into my account now the 16/2/18. "
- Johm Lynch
" I’ve requesyed a repair and now a refund, but keep getting fobbed off they are busy. "
- Charlie Taylor
D

Customer Service - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Swegway bought for daughters Christmas present, now not charging. 3 emails and a seen Facebook message is apalling customer service. I will be seeking advice if this is not dealt with. "
- Sam Walker
" Awful customer service who provide faulty items then call their customers liars!!! Avoid and save yourself an awful experience. "
- Anonymous
" I received my hoverboard which was a Christmas present for my son only to find out that it was faulty and violently jumped when you got off the board to the point it actually went through our dining room wall. On top of this the Tao Tao app would not connect. They couldn't replace it in time for Christmas so they agreed for me to use it and then replace the item after Christmas. It took an age for the item to get back to their desired place which turned out to be in Germany but as long i was going to get a new working product i was prepared to wait. Today the hoverboard has been returned to me and they have not replaced it and had the cheek to say that the hoverboard is water damaged and it must have been driven through puddles or in the rain which is absolute garbage. Added to the fact that it is advertised as the all terrain hoverboard its a joke in itself. Now i am told that they have only repaired it as a goodwill gesture so basically doing me a huge favour and that the warranty is void despite it never working from the day i purchased it. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY BUY FROM ELSEWHERE. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROVIDE FAULTY PRODUCTS!! "
- Damon Manders

Get ready for our phone call!