Council Exchange Finder Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Council Exchange Finder

Tell us how Council Exchange Finder made you happy

"The best home swapping site I have used! Currently in chat with someone in Chester who has what I want!"
"Only site I've used where I've had an in-depth conversation. No other sites care about you like them."
"Used other sites and got no where. Was recommended to me on Facebook by a friend. Spoke to them on the Monday and already been matched with someone. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan"
"Helped me move closer to my family after my break up."
"Fab service been using for a good while now"
"Super easy service to use, completely hassle free! The team picked up my enquiry and went in to great detail to find out what I had to swap and what I was looking for. They didn't have an initial swap but they worked with me to find my new home. If you've been looking to move for years like I had been then seriously give these guys a go."
"A star homeswapping service! Moved from Birmingham to Suffolk."
"5 Star service! Got my dream family 4 bedroom home. Thanks for all your hard work guys."
"Council Exchnage Finder found me my new home! Tried Homeswapper and that was awful, it was full of time wasters. Council exchange finder found me my new home and cut out all the chats with timewasters."
"Finally got the swap me and my family wanted! Great service."
"Excellent service! Council exchnage Finder got me my new home. Thanks for all you help guys."
"I came across this service when after looking for an Exchange for over a year. Myself and my family had been looking to move from a 2 bedroom flat to a 4 bedroom house. I contacted the Council Exchnage Finder department of the Housing Help and spoke to an advisor who took down all my details and was able to match me with a mutual match! This service is top notch and I can't recommend it enough. Thanks once again for all your help - Becky x"
"Great to know there is a great company helping"
"This site seems to be a great place to search for a new start can't wait till I find my dream house"
"Found what I'm looking for straight away"
"new to this but been great so far"
"I like this because they notify me when someone as sent me a message and therefore keep me informed."
"Very good website for people looking to swap their homes"
"Would recommend to friends"
"this is probably a good site but no one seems to want where i live but i will keep looking"
Council Exchange Finder is rated 4.38 based on 81 reviews