House of Party Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend House of Party

About House of Party: House of Party aims to be your one stop shop for all your party needs. We aim for the highest levels of customer care and service in order to ensure we are able to suppot all your special events.

hall.a@houseofparty.co.uk

House of PartyUnit 13 Artillary ParkPark HallOswestry

Tell us how House of Party made you happy

"Professional and friendly customer service, and speedy delivery of good quality balloons . Thankyou"
"Wow! What a service! Wish everyone I ordered from was like this! Will definitely be using them again and again! Thanks guys!"
"Great products at good prices. Excellent customer services. A pleasure to buy from thank you"
"I still haven't received"
"Came much sooner than stated. Great quality, great service. Thank you 😁"
"What I received wasn't what I was expecting"
"Items arrived ahead of schedule, thank you"
"Very quick delivery."
"fantastic service"
"Good transaction. Would recommend."
"great service arrived quickly"
"Great selection of good quality balloons,and I was so impressed with the free fast delivery, I will definitely be using you again."
"All the items arrived in perfect condition and they look exactly like the pictures. Good quality product and service. The shipping and delivery were even quicker than I anticipated. Definitely recommend."
"A really good party supplies website. Lots of choices and very reasonably priced compared to some other sites. Delivery was very quick and excellent communication. Would highly recommend +++"
"Very efficient response to my order and also delivery."
"Incredibly prompt delivery and really good quality goods."
"Really fast delivery"
"I contacted them to add an additional item to my original Amazon order. They could not have been more helpful and efficient. Nothing wrong with Amazon but I will always deal with them direct from now on."
"Fantastic service, quick delivery, superb product."
"I ordered some banners for my daughter 21st Birthday and they have arrived on time so I am really pleased with them."
House of Party is rated 4.34 based on 121 reviews