House of Party Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend House of Party

About House of Party: House of Party aims to be your one stop shop for all your party needs. We aim for the highest levels of customer care and service in order to ensure we are able to suppot all your special events.

hall.a@houseofparty.co.uk

House of PartyUnit 13 Artillary ParkPark HallOswestry

How would you rate House of Party ?

"Incredibly prompt delivery and really good quality goods."
"Really fast delivery"
"I contacted them to add an additional item to my original Amazon order. They could not have been more helpful and efficient. Nothing wrong with Amazon but I will always deal with them direct from now on."
Catherine L
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, quick delivery, superb product."
Rozalie C
"I ordered some banners for my daughter 21st Birthday and they have arrived on time so I am really pleased with them."
"Helpful and efficient. Received my order day after ordering"
"Lovely service. Thank you."
"Very pleased with purchase for my baby shower party"
"Nicki Morris was fantastic. Excellent customer service. I was delighted with the balloons, they looked lovely and made our party very special. Would definitely use you again ."
"Thank you very much! Super quick delivery, great products and lots of happy children at my sons birthday party!"
"I ordered 5 bags of modelling balloons and at the time 1 of them was not in stock and before they sent the order they tried calling me 3/4 time to ask if I want to go ahead with the order, as I wasn't in a hurry and it was for a xmas gift I asked if they would hold the order until it came back in stock, they where very happy todo so and happily sent the order unlike sportshoes who sent the order with items missing as out of stock (matching items missing) then let me know and told me to return them using myherms, return parcel missing and a £155 up in smoke. summery; house of party excellent service, sportshoes very bad and myherms you cant even phone worst service there is."
"I placed my order for model balloons on Friday 8th Dec with the 5 day delivery as we needed them for Friday 15th but we never received the order which meant we had to refund several people for events we had booked in. I rang to chase my order up on 15th to be told we would receive them Saturday 16th but after arranging someone to be at the delivery address all day they were never delivered."
"Happy once correct order received. Customer service good but inconvenient."
Chrissie K
Verified Buyer
"I needed Christmas party bags. I found great bags on Amazon from House of Party, but they were too large. So I phoned. Brilliant (Nicky?) and a manager (Jacqueline?) found smaller bags for me. The warehouse was shut, but they promised to send them first class to meet my deadline. They were posted first thing the next day, arrived safely, and are exactly what I need. Thank you. Friendly, helpful, efficient, professional - and we even had a laugh on the phone!"
"I used this company long time very good. I spoke to owner couple of time very helpful.Order came very quickly. Thanks ."
"Great customer service!"
"Excellent service very quick and easy will definitely buy again"
"Always happy to help. Sent several emails about a trolls party I was organising. Called me back and went through all the products that would work for me at the best possible prices. Thank you"
"Order was as requested on arrival and promptly received."
"I haven't received my order yet?!"
House of Party is rated 4.31 based on 106 reviews