House Of Fraser Reviews

House Of Fraser have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

50% of reviewers recommend House Of Fraser

weddinglist@houseoffraser.co.uk

House of Fraser27 Baker Street

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Style And Fashion

Telephone

How would you rate House Of Fraser ?

"The service in Bristol house of Fraser has been unbelievabley poor!!!! I purchased 2 Tedrad sofas costing £4,500.... I’ve had to have them out already and still waiting for new wooden legs.... I’ve been waiting 4 months to receive my cushions always waiting for a phone call.... it’s been exhausting talking to them... would I buy from them again that would be a definite NO!!! I wished I’d gone to John Lewis"
"Ordered a stair carpet in March, first delivery some carpet missing, second delivery carpet faulty, third delivery same fault with carpet. Paid in March and still no proper apology. Asked me if I would give them one more chance!!! We are now end of July. Not the best service at all"
"In my opinion fraudulent. I'm filing."
"In my opinion fraudulent. I'm filing."
"No point in ordering online they take the order take the money and then after the due delivery date say they are out of stock and they will refund in 10 days. Total waste of time."
"I went in sheffield store today it was like a oven compared to other stores who had ac on i had to leave as and heard others leaving for same reason ( false economy ) staff said always like that and were fanning themselfs with paper come on"
"Lost my package dont even admit it dont want to give money back. Horrible experience. Customer service dont care, dont do anything and if you cant write in 5 seconds just disconnects you."
"I visited house of Fraser on Sunday to buy an outfit for a wedding, I'm not a great shopper and had myself resigned to the fact I would probably go home empty handed, until I visited Biba when I was greeted by a lovely sales assistant called Lauren, she had 5 dresses chosen in minutes and came to fitting room with me to advise, honestly I couldn't have been happier, now I had 2 dresses 😀. I went then to the lingerie department were I was served by another helpful adviser. I really enjoyed my shopping experience and look forward to my next ."
"Many offers and quick delivery"
"Every other online order is wrong. I ordered UGG Tye trainer in pink size 5 and get an ugg shoe different style in a size 7. Its happened loads of times no wonder they arent doing well. Once or twice they havent been to happy about refunding either as I haven't got the receipt (they no longer send them). Another time they sent me a different pair of boots to the ones I ordered and they were my size and in the correct bos. They looked like someone had worn them! Then they were really funny about refunding me that time it took a couple of strong emails and two visits."
"The sofa’s you provided are totally awful, then your supplier Scs is not the best, had we known beforehand ,we would not have given you our Very Hard Earned money, your whole management team refuse to consider the dreadful quality of the product supplied, only to repeat the same mantra “ they meet the specification we require, therefore there is no fault”. one can feel the timber sub-frame under your elbows, its dreadful to sit on, HoF refuse to do anything at all! As soon as we have saved up enough money we will have a bonfire with them . HOUSE OF FRASER , WHY SHOP THERE, GO TO JOHN LEWIS OR DEBENHAMS , THEY AT LEAST CARE ABOUT THE REPUTATION"
"I have returned a product by register Royal Mail post. Four weeks later I am still chasing them for a refund. I have emailed them the post office receipt and they have kept emailing me back. I still haven't received my money back"
"they where quick del my order and was very happy with the purchase"
"House of Fraser is closing half of it its stores in the UK. No wonder they got to this situation with the kind of unfriendly staff they employ. We were walking past the Reading Oracle store on a Sunday afternoon and noticed a beautiful black dotted dress displayed on a mannequin. We went into the store and asked one of the employees where we can find this dress in the store. And she politely refused to help saying "I am sorry, I am at this counter, you can go around the store and look". Our jaws dropped at this attitude; not that she was serving any customer at that time! And my wife was quick to respond with "thank you, you have been very helpful". There were not many people in the store that afternoon. We walked away further down the store and asked another employee at the till. And this employee was not attending to any customer at the time we asked her. Her polite reply was similar to the first one "I am sorry but I am serving at this till". "Serving who?" was the question we asked ourselves and walked further down. At this stage my wife wanted to walk out of the store. She stayed in because of me as I wanted to buy that dress for her as she would have looked great in it! On my insistence she went further ahead and asked another employee and this time my wife mentioned to her that we have been trying to get help and no one seems to be willing to help! the employee said that she will call the manager and went on the phone and spent 2 minutes talking to someone. And then she asked which display window it was. We told her that this was the downstairs display window. The employee went and looked at the dress and came back and said that she will call the manager. She went on the phone and was talking to someone for about 5 minutes and we were asked to wait for the manager to come. After a few minutes she walks to us and says "Let me go and have another look" . she went down and returned after 5 minutes only to tell us where we can find this dress - not that she would come with us to show the dress. We went to the said section of the store only to find that she had directed us to the wrong dress! Three employees, thirty minutes in the shop and they couldn't get the dress we asked for! Best to close down the business! Please spend some time, energy and budget on training the staff on the basics of customer service."
"Very helpful staff with ease of shopping"
"I returned goods by register post. 6 weeks later I am still chasing them for a refund. Its beyond a joke. avoid like the plague."
"Quick delivery."
"the items was missing in the pocket and they don't want to accept it ! Shame ! don't buy there !"
"We bought a very expensive carpet which looks worn after just 6 months. The assessor from HoF agreed with the issue and even named the brand of carpet it would be before entering the house as he had so many complaints for the same carpet. Yet the letter I received from HoF states that this is a normal characteristic of the carpet and it won't effect its durability! No it just looks awful. I'm really disappointed with the response from House of Fraser and they continue to sell the Invictus range of carpet so please be aware! Its the longer pile option that seems to have the problem as we have had the shorter pile fitted in 2 other rooms with no problems. We still need to carpet the rest of the house so won't be shopping at HoF again. It really wasn't the service I was expecting from this company. Very disappointed"
"Always make me wait ages in store because the staff can't be bothered with customer service."
House Of Fraser is rated 2.97 based on 444 reviews