House Of Fraser Reviews

Read House Of Fraser Reviews

cs@houseoffraser.co.uk

House of Fraser Unit D Brook Park East Shirebrook

Tell us how House Of Fraser made you happy
amei a loja tudo bem feito
House of Dick Turpin. Paid £89 for a Tshirt, when I recieved it it had 2 labels on it marked at £72. 1 of them being sealed in the bag. Customer service was terrible and refused to refund the difference and directed me to trading standards. Not the sort of service you would expect from a luxury item store. Will never use again.
Black Man was harassed and assaulted for shopping while BLACK and was treated with no respect, no apologies if I could give a -0 I would. ALM.
Product advertised an Eau de Toilette for £52 +4.99 delivery. This was paid for but they sent an aftershave. To date they refuse to rectify their mistake as they say the product code matches the website. The description is describing another product. Unfortunately for humans not familiar with house of fraser codes we rely on the english worded descriptions. Wins gold for worst customer service in retail. House of Fraser - step up your game or you'll deservedly go out of business if you can't compete properly with other online retailers
Should be shut down ! My outside furniture looks like it's come from the local tip. Damaged and absolutley filthy, they are both part of a £7.5k total order. No legs for the table, filthy with damage I only wish it could hover then after a good clean and some touch up paint we could use it ! Both sofas would be hard to sell on Ebay, if you did manage to, you would have someone knocking on your door soon after. Only 7 chairs delivered not 8 although I have been told I have 8. No reputable company would accuse you of lying over a £200 garden chair when you have spent almost 7.7k with them in the last 2 weeks. The box even has 4 crossed out with 3 written on it. Live chat all morning, total joke ! H of F should not be allowed to trade, selling goods that are in such poor condition, have been re-packaged or obviously not new. I would not be surprised if they are selling customer returns or damaged goods that other outlets have turned away with good reason. I can not get any one to call me although I have asked live chat to ask someone to do so lots of times this morning, no one in customer services has a phone, really ? Now going to log a dispute with our card company Amex. I will not wait the up to 48hrs for what would probably be a usless email like the live chat I have wasted time on this morning. I thought that I could add photos but fortunately for H of F I can't. You have been warned !
I placed an order with house of fraser, paying extra for next day delivery service.. i was sent tracking details via hermes which i used to track the item,, and as schedule i didnt recieve my items as i should have.. following hermes made no attempts at all to deliver, i believe these items were stolen by the driver.. Subsequently hof after numerous emails decided to investigate.. and i was told to be patient till this was over and allow 7 days for this.. 10 days later they acknowledged the items were lost and asked if i wanted tefund or resend,, i replied immediately as i do all emails however they reply back on every occasion taking 2 full days.. again i am still awaiting a refund and and acknowledgment of my email requesting a refund.. This is lousy service.. dont use beware .. this is modern day con..
Please AVOID at any cost! Spent £90 on the online order and paid for next day delivery, two and a half weeks later still haven't received my order, countless emails sent to customer service, everytime they take forever to respond and not willing to offer sensible solution, appalling service and worse shopping experience of my life! Took them 1 and half week to investigate with Hermes what's happened to my parcel, when they received confirmation from Hermes that my parcel was lost, instead of dispatching new parcel with next day delivery or giving my money back, they just tried to close my case, saying that my issue has been resolved and now 1 week later after 4 emails sent to them, I have zero response, completely ignored by customer service and no way closer to either receiving my parcel or my money back. I feel so angry, frustrated and hustled for £90 out of my account! Please avoid shopping with them at any cost, I don't wish anyone to go through 2 and half weeks of nightmare and stress that I went through!!!! I don't know if I ever going to see my order or my money back. P.S. Don't even try to use their live chat service, contacted them through it, after my parcel was delayed for 2 days, agent on the live chat, replied that they not able to contact Hermes regarding my delayed parcel, that I need to be patient and wait for my parcel, when I ask if there is anyone else can assist me with this, agent replied, there is no one can assist me and he will be ending chat because there is nothing else can be done for me - I was shocked and speechless. I just don't understand how is this possible, that in the current climate, when retail struggles so much to retain customer and business, this company can be so ignorant and provide such a horrific customer experience.
Clothes good but paying for next day delivery just a joke. Their attitude is get lost and make up terms and conditions. Finally offered refund in April but not received it and it's now July. Shopping elsewhere makes more sense
They have sold an item that is not in stock. Have taken the money out of the account and now are not contactable.
House of fraser guildford staff are a bunch of clowns, dont have a clue about customer service, all look miserable and are rude maybe this is because they are on minimum wage lol. I went in too buy some hugo boss trainers and i was told by this ignorant stupid american thing / woman that they do not have size 11 but would you like size 12, well i had too tell her why the hell would i want a size 12 when i am a size 11 and that is a stupid dumb thing to say and she looked like a size 22 sweaty nasty horrible dumb women, what you want me too walk around with a trainer size bigger than i would normally wear, staff need too be paid less than minimum wage till they learn some manners, apart from that the clothes are half decent. Look at the rest of the reviews they have review of 1 for customer service and house of fraser has done nothing about it. If guildford had other shops for what i want i would not shop in there !!!
I bought a treadmill from House of Fraser, via Sports Direct. Not only was it late, it was missing the power cable, on top of that they deleted my reviews, twice, because they didn't want to hear it. Well tough. They use Arrow XL who are a very, very bad delivery company - I don't recommend buying from HoF or SD, take your money elsewhere.
Waiting on 3 sepert refunds from yous no number to call yous, 1 is for £98 1 is £49 and the other is for £49 this is a absolute disgrace this company has went down hill since being taken over
Great service. Good choice of items. Quick delivery. Quick and easy returns if needed.
Appalling returns policy with customers expected not only to pay £4.99 for delivery of a £15 item but also to bear the postage cost for a return. I will never buy from HofF online again snd I urge others to avoid them.
Very disappointed as my order has still not been delivered till date No further update as to why there is delay
Most businesses, including small businesses do not charge for delivery. I had to pay for delivery even though my order was over £100. Not only that I had to pay for return, when again most businesses do not charge for returns. Really disgusted. Will not be ordering from then again
The young lady who looked after me in the lingerie department new what she was on about I bought 2 freya bras in store and 5 on line. The department head was on holiday this girl was brilliant 🤩
Waited two weeks, still not dispatched my item. Had to chase them up but still didn’t rush to post it out. Happy with item when it came.
Got wrong product