House Of Fraser Reviews

Read House Of Fraser Reviews

cs@houseoffraser.co.uk

House of Fraser Unit D Brook Park East Shirebrook

Tell us how House Of Fraser made you happy
House of Fraser is disappointingly not concerned about their customers' security at all. I booked a delivery through them, got a scam message as Hermes had been compromised. When I let House of Fraser know, they couldn't care less despite this being after the order was placed through them.
I want my money back !!! Or my purchased Goods !!!
Will be returning unfortunately. Described as ‘jersey’ material but not all. Thin crepe like material with vertical creases that can’t see from the photos. Not soft jersey joggers that I was looking for. Returns form not recognising details of order and will have to call to return
Received Order , watch missing from box within my order. Tried to call customer services no reply. Emailed eventually received snotty reply. Received a reply on messenger 5 days ago, still awaiting a resolution. Paidnin good faith shame HOF cannot up hold their duties and reply. Still waiting, £40. Lighter and nothing to show for it. Disappointed is an understatement.
Good product at good price. Delivered quickly. What’s not to like.
Brilliant service, great products
I had to pay shipping costs for both delivery and returns. Too expensive in this age of internet shopping to expect payment both ways on a £200 order. HoF need to rethink this as it has put me off ordering g from them on the future
Sent wrong item to me
very good & speedy service
Disgusted ordered a birthday present was sent the totally wrong item still waiting on my refund.
Great product selection, great online shopping experience. Shipment and fulfilment works smoothly. Highly recommended!
Excellent service and very good selection of items at a reasonable price
Excellent service.
Smooth sale
Excellent ordering and quick delivery
Packaging of items has damaged the clothing.

P&P is unfair even if high value purchase.

Will not be using House Of Fraser again
Very happy with service. I read some bad reviews and was scared that it will be problem with refund. But I received it in 3 days ! Its amazing ! Thank you !
You charged me to deliver a pair of Levi 511 jeans - my usual size but they were several inches narrower than on the label...don't ask me why? The first time I have ever returned Levi 511s. This is not my fault but I had to pay postage again to return the jeans. So I won't buy from this site again.
I ordered a designer coach handbag as a birthday gift for someone special. The bag is priced a luxury pricing yet it was delivered to me in a plastic delivery bag with no extra wrapping around the bag or even a box to ensure the bags safety. I was very disappointed with the service as I expected there to be a box considering the price of the bag. Coach sells all their products gift wrapped and I expected house of Fraser to deliver the same quality of service, however this was not received. very disappointing.
Great online service, quick and dependable. Always use for gifts for friends and family as the range is extensive.
House Of Fraser is rated 3.08 based on 5,890 reviews