House Of Fraser Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Style And Fashion

How would you rate House Of Fraser?

402 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Maria

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about House Of Fraser in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought few items, I was pretty sure that the website which selling things worth few hundreds pounds is worth to trust. I WAS WRONG as never before! The courier left my parcel with my neighbour, she was going away so she left it anyway the front of my door. I haven't received anything, after 4 days the other neighbour brought me my parcel and there was missing 2 things (worth £36.50). I've had many conversations and... they said that there is no chances for refund.. all what I can do is to contact Police.... UNBELIEVEABLE. I'LL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING from this shop! It's disgusting how they treat their customers. Expensive shop, cheap treatment. I'VE LOST MY MONEY. : ["
"I would shop more with House of Fraser, however I find their website so slow it can take minutes to return to items while shopping. I try for a while then give up and try other online shops who are not experiencing this issue."
Robling
"They were so obliging when they had a shop in Swansea which I miss tremendously. The quality of their goods are excellent and the prices were very good for the quality"
Jennifer Alexander
"Delivery experience was great as my order came quicker than expected. The mobile website is extremely slow and I often want to use my phone rather than turning on my computer. However I've learned with this website that turning on my computer would save me a lot of time. So this costs House of Fraser a star - they might want to look into why the loading time on the mobile website is slow - I haven't experienced this with other sites when using my mobile."
Elaine
"Excellent choice for plus sizes. Quick delivery and should any item require to be returned for wrong size ect. No postage costs involved and no hassle"
Elaine
Stuart Williams - Maidstone, Kent
Verified Reviewer
"We spent over £3,500 and hours deliberating our carpet choice to match the sofa we had ordered. The carpet was laid in December and looks nothing at all like the sample in store. 3 months on and we have been pushed from pillar to post. No one with any authority is prepared to speak with us or understand the issue. Every time I do speak to someone I have to explain the whole problem again. I’m now convinced that they think if they continue to give us the run around we will give up and go away. I am yet to speak with someone with any professionalism. The Maidstone branch in particular."
Abu Choudhury
"Amazing service. Very helpful staff"
Dave Aldridge
"Ordered online in xmas sale. Click and collect was available as stated and no issues."
"House of Fraser offer a great choice of brands and have some excellent discount offers. Delivery is quick."
Charles Proctor
Verified Reviewer
"bought a coat on internet went on holiday before it arrived when i returned the coat did not fit went to local store to ask for an exchange told no out of time , complained to head office told no again company policy . great customer service for a long term customer never again . give them a miss they dont care !!!!"
R MARTIN
"ordering online just brilliant , happy friendly and more than helpful."
"no contact email, very poor website in general. This store has dramatically gone downhill since Xmas 2017"
"Denied statutory rights Refunded for wrong items Refunded in wrong format (not original payment method) Passed around 7 different advisors All will dodge your legitimate questions and line of argument They DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS So they can keep the goods and pocket your money too, fobbing everybody off with illegally administered e-vouchers DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS CROOKED BUSINESS"
"I have just put a previous review through that i was extremely happy with the service i received today in Meadowhall. However i feel it is important to mention after leaving the womens dept after spending over £200, we arrived in the mens shirt area. We were struggling to understand what the sizing in mens shirts are. As my husband was browsing the shirts i asked the only male assistant i could see putting stuff on a rail. He was quite young and thin in build. I asked him to explain what the names meant ie. moderate etc., he mumbled the details out and to be honest i didnt really understand the sizing after he spoke to me. My husband and I continued to look at shirts bewindered by what would actually fit him (he is a fairly broad size) A second couple came up to the assistant and asked the very same question i had, to which he sprung into action and explained to him more slowly the sizing. He then took him into a fitting room whereby he started to try shirts on with him. I couldnt believe the difference in service. If my husband had been supported in this manner perhaps maybe we would have found what we were looking for and purchased a shirt or 2 that fitted him. In disgust we left the department. Not long after we saw the same couple in Marks as were us and we all managed to understand the clear signs explaining sizes. We noted that not only did we find 2 shirts so did the other couple. What a shame we had to go elsewhere, so on this day the service on the mens dept let us down."
"I went to Meadowhall today with my husband to look for a guest Wedding outfit. The staff from phase eight were simply amazing. I was looked after and supported by helping to choose the dresses, and this excellent service went on whilst trying them on in the fitting room. Staff chatted with my husband and helped us all to make the right choices by giving their genuine opinions. I couldnt make my find up on 2 of the dresses so bought the 2. I just want to say that these 2 staff who contributed in the service deserve to me thanked in the form of a review. In addition i would add that its simply lovely that the staff pack the items nicely and take care to place them in the bags. It makes one feel extra special. Thankyou for the special touch. HOF."
Nici
"Good Choice and friendly staff. The only thing i would say is that there should be bigger sizes in the mens range."
Lorca Bowker
"Found just the dress I wanted for my daughters wedding. Staff very helpful"
Jeanious
"Great service and notifications"
Susan Foster
"Quality clothing reasonably priced and they have good offers"
House Of Fraser is rated 3.00 based on 402 reviews