House Of Fraser Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Style And Fashion

How would you rate House Of Fraser ?

Scott Stewart
"Very helpful staff with ease of shopping"
"I returned goods by register post. 6 weeks later I am still chasing them for a refund. Its beyond a joke. avoid like the plague."
"Quick delivery."
"the items was missing in the pocket and they don't want to accept it ! Shame ! don't buy there !"
"We bought a very expensive carpet which looks worn after just 6 months. The assessor from HoF agreed with the issue and even named the brand of carpet it would be before entering the house as he had so many complaints for the same carpet. Yet the letter I received from HoF states that this is a normal characteristic of the carpet and it won't effect its durability! No it just looks awful. I'm really disappointed with the response from House of Fraser and they continue to sell the Invictus range of carpet so please be aware! Its the longer pile option that seems to have the problem as we have had the shorter pile fitted in 2 other rooms with no problems. We still need to carpet the rest of the house so won't be shopping at HoF again. It really wasn't the service I was expecting from this company. Very disappointed"
"Always make me wait ages in store because the staff can't be bothered with customer service."
"Horrible! Got the carpet floor done from HOF only for the reason that they would provide very good service. Really regret it now. Post sale services are horrible. I should have gone with carpetright, I had the option of same carpet at a cheaper price and I sure the service would have been a 100 times better than HOF. What a ripoff. The staff is rude, unfriendly and super inefficient."
"I have ordered 3 items with total worth of 200 pounds for international delivery. I have input my card details and put the authorization code...when the page came back to the House of Frazer page, it said that the transaction didn’t go through...I repeated the transaction 3 times until I saw the sms that I was actually charged 3 times already...So I now have 600 pounds less on my card and no proof of order since the website never generated one...The house of Frazer customer service is silent to my complaints..."
Laura Dyson
"Fast delivery, well packaged and good selection of products"
"It's hardly surprising House of Fraser are rumoured to be going bust. Terrible policies, terrible customer care. Clearly they don't care about their customers at all."
"Three weeks ago I have returned this dress because it stunk of BO!!! ...it had been worn, returned and sold again :(((...I've complained to customers services about this. Lets hope it has been dry cleaned before going back on sale.... Very embarrassing HOUSE OF FRASER!!! Product code: D786251-Long Sleeved Round Neck Maxi Dress"
Paul Hand
"Love Kendals in Manchester the House of fraser. Fab Art Deco store with great staff and a lovely selection of stuff for a man of my needs."
Mrs JUDITH Reilly
"Excellent variety of products, most available to collect from store next day. Staff always friendly & helpful."
"Customer service is in the gutter and their vouchers have so many T&C’s you can’t even use them by the time you’ve found something."
Mary Rose Weir
"Polite service , great products , nice atmosphere"
Jon Guy
"Good sale price and print delivery."
"Ordered a week a go. received one parcel they weren't what I ordered, wasted an hour contacted the online chat to get a stamp to send back. Got a refund of 1/3 of the value I ordered. Got on chat room again twice, not got feedback from them yet they still owe me my money, no feedback, worst online seller ever"
Jean
"As described, well packed, sent quickly"
"Terrible call centre do not understand English !! I have not recieved my order HOF are blaming the courier service I just want my money back ! Do not order online go to John Lewis much better service and no what they are doing"
Emily
"wide choice of products online and free delivery"
House Of Fraser is rated 3.00 based on 430 reviews