House Of Fraser Reviews

House Of Fraser have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

48% of reviewers recommend House Of Fraser

Clothing
Fashion
Style And Fashion

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate House Of Fraser ?

"We wanted to return a jacket as the size was too short (R) and realised that we needed (L). The notes said it could be handed to a H of F store. We went to the store to be told-sorry, bcos we're closing we don't accept online purchased rtns any more. Please go to the Post Office. But there's no freepost rtn label. Sry-you'll have to pay the rtn cost yrself!!! And if the replacement doesn't fit???? DON'T buy online from H of Fraser."
"Visited HOF Darlington today OMG the fat cockney has honestly ruined one of my favourite shops didn’t take long Selling lee cooper jeans for £6 next to a Hugo Boss dept WTF The cafe has withdrawn napkins and limites them to one per customer He said I want it be Harrods more B and M Long live sports direct Not"
"Last year I wanted to order a carpet for all bedrooms and landing and stairs got measured got my quote then the company who supplied carpets changed. Very unhelpful lady member of staff at Meadowhall. You would have thought you would need the business but she didn’t care. I waited and waited for samples to come and they didn’t. Now I have moved to a bigger house and need all the carpets but I can’t go through that with house of Fraser again. One star is probably too much I wish I had looked at review before I went on that journey. Some training needed at Meadowhall store."
"Ordered a suit, trousers out of stock and just sent the jacket. All attempts to get hold of customer service failed. New this would happen when taken over by sports direct, the Ryanair of clothing"
"ordered 6 items. delivered 2 items. total disappointment!"
"Ok we’re do I start ... the place stunk it’s dark and gloomy and boiling hot no air con . Iv seen better looking prisoner or war camps, I was in men’s wear getting aproched by members of staff no stop I felt like I was in the loft terrible felt so uncomfortable, while walking around I notched to witch assume are mangment all in a pack talking to each other having a meeting on shop floor very unprofessional, when I come to a house of Fraser I expect top brands Iv seen better in QD and WD was more tidy"
"Security are handsome! Top lads"
"THEIR FAT GREEDY BOSS MIKE ASHLEY DESERVES TO COLLAPSE, LIKE ALL OF THEIR STORES! "HARRODS OF THE HIGH STREET" HA MORE LIKE JUNK OF THE STREET! ALL OF YOU AT HOUSE OF FRASER ARE DIRTY THIEVING SCOUNDRELS!"
"Just do not order from them - they do not deserve your hard earned cash. They are deceitful, indecisive, uncommunicative and lack any understanding of customer loyalty."
"I ordered and paid for a dress online on 7th July. I've been chasing since for delivery of the item or refund of my money. I've had no response and under new ownership I wont get either now. The company must have known that they were in effect stealing my money in July. There was no intention of honouring the contract of sale. I will never buy from HOF again. Thieves!"
"I am waiting for a refund of £79.00 for goods I returned in August. I have emailed a few times to chase to no avail. Not had a response even if it was to say where they stand and when it will be processed. the new owners offer an awful service and not honest. I can't see that I will get my money back. I don't think I will ever buy with House of Fraser under the new ownership."
"Still awaiting a refund for an order for £148 placed on 10th August but cancelled by the new owners. The company was in new ownership on the 10th so my payment is to the new owners. They still don't feel inclined to refund these payments, but rather wish to keep our money. The website has reopened. Do not buy from House of Fraser. They can not be trusted to deliver your items or refund your money."
"Attended the Westfield (White City) store today and although no staff was available to help me. a fella by the name of Kamal came to my rescue after I threw the toys out he was offered to assist and went above and beyond to help me, so a special thank you to him. This resulted from me wanting to buy cosmetics 7.15pm the evening and other counter refused to help and told me the counter I needed to buy from was closed and I'll have to return the next day. Therefore Kudos to Kamal and hope he gets recognised by management, if it wasn't for him this House of Fraser rating would have been 1 Thanks Jan"
"I ordered BosS Jeans on the 8th of the 8th 2018 and to date 8th Sept 2018 there have still not arrived or notified me there would be a month delay! The customer service has become appalling and I can only imagine it will get worse! BEST TO STAY CLEAR OF FLANNELS & HOUSE OF FRASER"
"House of Fraser are literally stealing our money and cannot even respond to our queries. Disgusting customer service!!!!"
"Sam at house of Fraser gave amazing customer service @ dune shoes"
"Awful customer service. Still waiting for a refund after 16 days. No response via email, won't take any calls and will not respond on social media. Absolutely awful."
"I ordered a bridesmaid dress to try and am still waiting for my money to be returned. Postage proves that they have the dress back, no response from the customer services email now provided on their website. I am a student, trying to save for a wedding. I have been left with no dress or the money I paid. It is so out of order, I’m extremely frustrated. They have literally stolen my money!"
"They never delivered my items; not responding to my emails( just automatic replies) been 3 weeks now, over £200 shopping; very disappointed."
"Supposed to be refunding me for goods I returned a month ago and am still waiting... have emailed three times as they have shut off their phone line & have said they can only be contacted by email, but they don't reply? So they have my order back, but wont give me my money back. Bad customer service."
House Of Fraser is rated 2.91 based on 467 reviews