Hosting.io Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hosting.io

support@hosting.io

How would you rate Hosting.io?

Mark
Verified Buyer

I have had a great experience with Hosting.io, I have nothing but praise for it and for the person I deal with Jody Nesbitt. Many thanks. Mark Luther
Ahmad Awais
Verified Reviewer

I have hosted multiple websites with Jody, both his web hosting and his expertise as the server admin has proven phenomenal. I'd definitely recommend him.
Basilis
Verified Buyer

Moving to hosting.io last year was the best thing we did, having a company to look after us, allowing us to go and deal with our clients instead of with hosting issues and knowing our business is in safe hands make such a difference from where we moved.
Alvaro Martinez
Verified Reviewer

You guys saved my ass. PERIOD!!! I was with a hosting company that closed my website because I was getting to many HITS to the site... I was paying for a plan that allowed 100.000 visitors a month, and at 30.000 a month they closed the site for the entire day because of these many hits. Out of fear, because I needed my website up and running (at this point I had already lost a full day of sales) I upgraded to the highest dedicated server machine (400 euros a month) so they could get my site up and running again, and at full speed. Even after upgrading to this "amazing" machine, my website was loading at 29 - 39 seconds ( again, my site has around 1000 visits a day at most ). So I contacted Jody and he started working on getting the site transfer. Throughout the day, we were getting multiple complaints from our customers, we couldn't download the database fast enough to trasfer it to the new server, numerous problems with the hosting company (SG). And finally, after 24 hrs, Jody was able to transfer the site to hosting.io.

He then started to see how many errors SG did on my site in terms of server performance, and how they basically wanted to take my money in order for my site to perform decently. On this transfer I lost around 2000 euros in sales, lots of hours away from my family, and a full day of stress.

So THANK YOU with ALL my heart Jody and hosting.io for taking care of me and making my website faster than ever, with super great performance, and for being there anytime I need something.

I truthfully recommend this company to anyone who is looking for hosting
Martin Edwards
Unverified Reviewer

Having used them already to optimise our website and having established that our biggest bottleneck was out hosting, it made sense to change. So far so good. Support just gets it and makes such a difference speaking to people who seem to actually care about our online business
Hosting.io is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews