Hosting.io Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hosting.io

How would you rate Hosting.io ?

Product suitability
"We have been with hosting.io since 2012 and over the years we have had issues, but what has always impressed us is the speed at which they are dealt with, no matter if it was our fault or server related. They have also been very accommodating in terms of what would be considered "above and beyond" support, and helping out with WordPress development issues. Ben Hebin"
Product suitability
"Jody the founder is fantastic. He has helped me with every step of the way. Never have I had a host that treated me like family until I've signed up with HHosting.io. I'd never switch to anything else!!"
Turnaround time
"Jody did an amazing job with optimizing of our Wordpress blog and I can't express how satisfied I am with his work. Site loads so much faster now and we appreciate your expert advice. Really good communication through the whole process and I would highly recommend your services."
Turnaround time
"Jody did an amazing job with optimizing our Wordpress blog and I can't express enough how satisfied I am with the work he did. Our site loads so much quicker now and we appreciate your expert advise. Really good communication through the whole process. We would highly recommend your services."
Product suitability
"We moved our client hosting (7 websites) to hosting.io 3 months ago. The main reason we were looking to move was our existing host kept having timeouts and connection errors. The move was handled for us and communication was excellent throughout the move. We have had one minor incident since moving due to a client breaking their site, but we were up and running within a few minutes"
Turnaround time
"Really good communication through the whol eprocess, our website moved from 11 seconds to under 3. Happy to recommend Jody and the team at Optimisation.io"
Turnaround time
"Thank you so much Jody! My client is super happy. Site loads much quicker and we appreciate your expert advise and effort to go the extra mile! Would highly recommend your services and thank you for again for you time on such short notice!"
Turnaround time
"When building websites, you always seem to have a shortage of time. Anything that helps in that regard can quickly become a great asset. This is where the plugin "JPG, PNG Compression and Optimization" comes in. Before, I would put EVERY image on our websites through on online compression service. And for every article or product created by our content managers, I would often have to redo the images. Using this plugin A LOT of time is saved. Not only for me and our content managers, but -more importantly- the visitor. Our sites load faster, noticeable by humans. Not just speed checking bots. So yes, I full-heartedly recommend this to anyone with a WP site."
Product suitability
"Excellent service and staff are always on hand to help with any queries"
Product suitability
"We are very happy with the service provided. We receive a quick and efficient service whenever it is needed."
Product suitability
"Great service, with excellent support."
Product suitability
"I could not recommend Jody and Creative Hand more highly. Jody has been responsible for my website for several years, and he has always dealt with everything that I have asked of him both quickly and efficiently. His charges too, I feel, are very fair and reasonable. I am delighted to have his expertise available. Mariana of Mariana's Guest House, Sutton, Surrey"
"Very reliable, fast server, excellent value."
"I worked with Jody on the optimisation of my WooCommerce store and can't express how happy I have been with the work. The whole experience has been fantastic on two levels. The first is that Jody personally made the whole process simple, clearly looking at desired outcomes and communicating the appropriate steps to achieve the objectives in a way that a non-techie could easily understand. The second is simply the results achieved. Jody took my site from a load site of around 5 seconds to 1.5-2 seconds based on browser etc. By any measure this is a fantastic result based on optimisation of my existing site and no changes to hosting and I am ecstatic with the result. I am sure this work will help with customer satisfaction and conversion rates moving forward. Keep up the great work!"
"Jody always responds promptly and helps me solve whichever issues I might be having. Good prices and comprehensive service."
"Great customer support!"
Janison Junio
Verified Buyer
"Superb support throughout the years we have been working together."
"I have had a great experience with Hosting.io, I have nothing but praise for it and for the person I deal with Jody Nesbitt. Many thanks. Mark Luther"
"I have hosted multiple websites with Jody, both his web hosting and his expertise as the server admin has proven phenomenal. I'd definitely recommend him."
"Moving to hosting.io last year was the best thing we did, having a company to look after us, allowing us to go and deal with our clients instead of with hosting issues and knowing our business is in safe hands make such a difference from where we moved."
Hosting.io is rated 4.94 based on 47 reviews