Hosting.io Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hosting.io

Tell us how Hosting.io made you happy

Product suitability
"Downunder, we have plenty of issues with low-quality hosting, so we even more dubious about using someone from the UK, turns out our sites run faster now than they ever did with local hosts. Don't knock it till you tried it is my new motto. Mick Kingsman"
Turnaround time
"After struggling for nearly 3 months with a slow website, finally took the plunge with a paid optimisation service. What can I say, best money I've spent to date on our site. Page loads are generally in the 1-2 second range now having been consistantly around 8-10 before. When our hosing expires, we will be moving our hosting as well as it turns out, this was part of the problem. Mark Greaves"
Product suitability
"Great Service, Fast Servers, no downtime so far, whats not to be happy about. Matt Oakes"
Product suitability
"We have been using Hosting.io for the last 5 months. Apart from one outage at the datacentre, we have had no issues at all and the level of service is amazing. Even during that outage, we were constantly kept informed about what was going on. Tickets are normally answered within minutes and the first responder, so far, has always been able to deal with it, without having to escalate like you find in so many hosts nowadays. Michael King"
Turnaround time
"Your plugin made me happier, then any other :) Though you update your plugin so often - I'm always caught by surprise and afraid it will conflict with other optimizing and minifying plugins. Never did so far."
"I confirm optimisation.io made my websites faster, but I found some issues … - with Woocommerce, - when changing domain (I'm not sure optimisation.io is concerned). Best regards."
Turnaround time
"Its really very good, but the cache introduced broke my site many times so i have to disable it. I would suggest you work on your cache module to make it more compatible with other plugins."
Product suitability
"Yes very professional service from start to finish and would highly recommend and trust this company"
Product suitability
"People put a lot of time and effort into creating and supporting the great FREE Wordpress plugins that help end users enormously and even have free support - how much better could it get? WP Disable is one great example of a plugin that is functional, helpful and is in constant development. A very large thank you to the creators - your efforts are most appreciated - even by those of us who are too busy to do a review . . ."
"Great in use"
Product suitability
"great plugin. really helps speed up my website"
Turnaround time
"It'll be great to add multisite support to use plugin for every sites in the network from the superadmin dahsboard."
Product suitability
"What can i say. The optimisation plugin is great. Helps reduce server load and speedup our website"
Product suitability
"Superb performance, high stability - worth every penny spent."
Turnaround time
"The Optimisation plugin is really easy to use and definitely helps reduce server load and helps increase page speed"
Turnaround time
"We have used optimisation.io on several Wordpress websites now. The knowledge and skills of their chaps are second to none; and have saved us a lot of time and effort by outsourcing to you guys. Thanks, we'll be back!!"
Product suitability
"As an agency we have used Hosting.io for an amazing high uptime across all our sites. This has saved my agency reputation, as before with another large UK based hosting service, we were getting complaints from oour clients about how poor their sites were up AND the page load speeds. All this has changed now and your customer service is 100% better over our last hosting service. Thanks guys."
Turnaround time
"It makes my WP websites work even faster! On cheep shared hosting :) All best and keep working I'll keep recommending esp with elementor site builder"
Turnaround time
"Amazing, our website went from nearly 30 seconds, down to just over 2, best $90 i ever spent. Michael"
Product suitability
"So glad we moved hosting, our website has never been this stable and responsive and support is really quick, like they just get the issues first time. Johnny"
Hosting.io is rated 4.94 based on 47 reviews