Hosting.io Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hosting.io

support@hosting.io

How would you rate Hosting.io?

Product suitability
"Downunder, we have plenty of issues with low-quality hosting, so we even more dubious about using someone from the UK, turns out our sites run faster now than they ever did with local hosts. Don't knock it till you tried it is my new motto. Mick Kingsman"
Product suitability
"Great Service, Fast Servers, no downtime so far, whats not to be happy about. Matt Oakes"
Product suitability
"We have been using Hosting.io for the last 5 months. Apart from one outage at the datacentre, we have had no issues at all and the level of service is amazing. Even during that outage, we were constantly kept informed about what was going on. Tickets are normally answered within minutes and the first responder, so far, has always been able to deal with it, without having to escalate like you find in so many hosts nowadays. Michael King"
"I confirm optimisation.io made my websites faster, but I found some issues … - with Woocommerce, - when changing domain (I'm not sure optimisation.io is concerned). Best regards."
Product suitability
"Yes very professional service from start to finish and would highly recommend and trust this company"
Product suitability
"People put a lot of time and effort into creating and supporting the great FREE Wordpress plugins that help end users enormously and even have free support - how much better could it get? WP Disable is one great example of a plugin that is functional, helpful and is in constant development. A very large thank you to the creators - your efforts are most appreciated - even by those of us who are too busy to do a review . . ."
"Great in use"
Product suitability
"great plugin. really helps speed up my website"
Product suitability
"What can i say. The optimisation plugin is great. Helps reduce server load and speedup our website"
Product suitability
"Superb performance, high stability - worth every penny spent."
Product suitability
"As an agency we have used Hosting.io for an amazing high uptime across all our sites. This has saved my agency reputation, as before with another large UK based hosting service, we were getting complaints from oour clients about how poor their sites were up AND the page load speeds. All this has changed now and your customer service is 100% better over our last hosting service. Thanks guys."
Product suitability
"So glad we moved hosting, our website has never been this stable and responsive and support is really quick, like they just get the issues first time. Johnny"
Product suitability
"We have been with hosting.io since 2012 and over the years we have had issues, but what has always impressed us is the speed at which they are dealt with, no matter if it was our fault or server related. They have also been very accommodating in terms of what would be considered "above and beyond" support, and helping out with WordPress development issues. Ben Hebin"
Product suitability
"Jody the founder is fantastic. He has helped me with every step of the way. Never have I had a host that treated me like family until I've signed up with HHosting.io. I'd never switch to anything else!!"
Product suitability
"We moved our client hosting (7 websites) to hosting.io 3 months ago. The main reason we were looking to move was our existing host kept having timeouts and connection errors. The move was handled for us and communication was excellent throughout the move. We have had one minor incident since moving due to a client breaking their site, but we were up and running within a few minutes"
Product suitability
"Excellent service and staff are always on hand to help with any queries"
Product suitability
"We are very happy with the service provided. We receive a quick and efficient service whenever it is needed."
Product suitability
"Great service, with excellent support."
Product suitability
"I could not recommend Jody and Creative Hand more highly. Jody has been responsible for my website for several years, and he has always dealt with everything that I have asked of him both quickly and efficiently. His charges too, I feel, are very fair and reasonable. I am delighted to have his expertise available. Mariana of Mariana's Guest House, Sutton, Surrey"
"Very reliable, fast server, excellent value."
Hosting.io is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews