Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

DEAN
Horizon Direct Holidays 5 star review on 13th February 2019
TONI
More Photos & Videos
Nicola always provides a first class service , I have used her many times before
Have booked with Horizon for last few years. The service is exceptional. Nicola and Kirsty have spent time on looking for best deals from many hotels and flights. Won't book with anyone else. Always somebody at the end of the phone. Horizon has made me feel very welcome, with the personal touch. Thank you Horizon, I'll be back soon!
The staff very helpfully, get a good deal for me. I'm Very thankfully!
Horizon Direct Holidays 5 star review on 3rd May 2019
Recently recommended by a friend, so I called regarding a holiday I saw advertised by another company & Paul got me an even better deal!!! Great service thank you 😎🏝🌞
Always a fantastic service! We don’t book with anyone else now. Thank you for everything!
Great prices,a very easy stress free experience. And the staff at Shirebrook are amazing
Excellent as always extremely helpful, professional, Personal with a friendly approach would recommend and already have to many friends and family xx
I thought the service was very good.
Well done,
Very pleased with service from Horizon Direct.
Have booked one cruise and one one US holiday.
Problem free -.
Thanks
Per
Harris Travel did a great job. We dealt with Nicola Bell-Hadidy who was patient, efficient and very nice. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Very helpful friendly and efficient
Always polite. Always efficient and friendly. And professional.
Katie from Harris Travel was wonderful in finding a holiday for us, taking time to offer and find us what we were looking for, they did everything for us printing off our boarding passes , nothing was a bother at all. Thanks to Katie her recommendation was first class. Great Hotel The Best Benalmadena, room cleaned and fresh towels every day. Good choices were great. I would most definitely use Harris Travel again.
Delighted with service nothing too much trouble will definitely use them again.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Avery pleasent experience form start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble for the girls at the Shirebrook branch.They listen to your needs and taylor your holiday around them. They respond very quickly to any messages you send them. Ive booked a number of holidays with them now and recommend them to everybody. Hes to many more holidays booked threw them
Fantastic service, very knowledgeable, Katie was very efficient and the price was very competitive, would definitely use again.
Service and professionalism is second to none. They said something and did it. I did everything by email and service was brilliant. Well done and look forward to our next one with you
Very helpful good advice will use again and will recommend
My first time using Horizon to book a holiday and found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful.
Horizon Direct Holidays is rated 4.94 based on 741 reviews