Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

DEAN
Horizon Direct Holidays 5 star review on 13th February 2019
TONI
More Photos & Videos
Amazing friendly staff that went the extra mile, nothing was to much trouble for them, Nicola stood out especially, a true diamond
(11/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
The service given to us by Horizon direct travels and Harris travel is second to none, we are repeat customers, via Nicola Bell, she is an absolute gem, she and her staff certainly go the extra mile to get the right deal and what Nicola did for us this time is medal worthy. We can’t thank you enough.
(22/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
The girl who attended to my needs: booking two consecutive flights home to France, was outstandingly helpful. Being in Bellshill for the funeral of my mother was a difficult time and the compassion shown by the salesgirl was excellent. She was diligent in addressing my needs and assuring the printing of my flight passes were there when the shop opened. I'd most certainly recommend this agency to others and would use their services again.
(18/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Exellent service
(08/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Katie was fabulous when booking out trip. Definitely going to see her again for our next trip.
(30/04/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service as always. Many thanks.
(13/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic friendly staff on hand to answer any questions.
The price of the holiday and the service by phone call has been excellent. They did get my address wrong on the paperwork but I rang them to let them know so hopefully they email through new documents.
(20/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
The girls were very helpful & even managed to get us an upgrade in hotel, we were meant too fly from Manchester to Australia but they said that they would keep an eye open for flights closer too home for us, which they did & for £50 we are now fly from Glasgow.....great effort & service.
(03/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Staff were excellent, very informative about where I was going ,
(03/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Have booked a few holidays with Horizon (Harris/Sharm) and service is always excellent.
Just back 5 days ago and that good I just booked another holiday this October........ Thanks again and would and have recommended you to friends and family ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบโ˜€๏ธ
(09/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Booked 3 holidays with Harris travel now after a lot of my friends gave brilliant reviews about them. They're service is excellent, they find you the best deals but at a cheaper price. They're kind and care about getting you a great deal for your holiday. I will always use them from now on.
(31/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
we have now booked twice through Katie at your Bellshill branch. the first time was for a party of 10 who all wanted different things and she still managed to come up with a holiday we all wanted. the second time was for 4 adults and again she managed to find something we could all agree on excellent service.
(17/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Very friendly
Katie was really helpful as was Nicola in the beginning - thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š, looking forward to going now
What a fantastic service.. Katie was so helpful with every question I asked and nothing was to much trouble.. responding fast to every email sent .. highly recommend
Very helpful and friendly nothing too much trouble pleasant clean environment
Thanks we had a great holiday the quick service from yourselves from booking paperwork was all there straight away everything went like clockwork thanks
Horizon Direct Holidays 5 star review on 11th May 2019
Oh my goodness the loveliest ladies I have ever met. I messaged Kayla late Saturday afternoon to see if she could help me book a holiday for the Monday. I went down to the office and she helped me find an incredible deal that was perfect for my needs. I had been to Mansfield earlier that morning to every travel agent in town and had been messed about by many of them and had been quoted holidays three times more expensive than the one Kayla found me. She was super friendly and easy to talk to and I couldn’t recommend her enough.
Once again first class service very knowledgeable staff and very friendly would not go anywhere else
Horizon Direct Holidays is rated 4.94 based on 741 reviews