Horizon Direct Holidays Reviews

DEAN
Horizon Direct Holidays 5 star review on 13th February 2019
TONI
More Photos & Videos
Wonderful service, will use again.
Very pleased with the service that I receive from Shirebrook shop
It’s the first time I’ve used Horizon but it won’t be the last. Julie was very helpful and kept me informed throughout the booking process. I also saved myself £370 on the best deal I could find online.

A very professional and personal service and a great asset to Shirebrook.
Staff are very helpful, and knowledgeable. There is always a friendly atmosphere in the shop.
Great booking experience with
Katie, feel happy she got us a good deal and will make any further arrangements we require before we travel. Will definitely be back.
(23/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic really good help
Was a lot easier when you rang me to discuss my holiday requirements but very good service
Booked our holiday to Tunisia. Katie from the Bellshill shop has been fantastic. We done everything through Facebook messenger and they get back to you very quickly. Fantastic deal and fantastic service, will definitely use Harris Travel in the future and also recommended to friends and family. Now looking forward to my holiday.
(09/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service πŸ€—
(30/04/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely staff . Always happy to help find your perfect holiday, nothing is too much trouble. Wouldn't go anywhere else to book a holiday
It was our first visit the staff were friendly and happy to help
Perfect holiday booked without leaving the house.

Julie was fantastic. Used her own time to find me and my family the perfect holiday within our budget. She phoned me and we booked it all over the phone (did not have the time to get down to the shop, and didn't want to lose the price) Took a short time to confirm, book and pay the deposit using card.

The count down now begins 😊
Booked a short break for next year with Laura Bramley, she was extremely helpful and helped us secure two rooms in an alternative hotel as the one we wanted was fully booked!
Can't thank you enough Laura!!
Amazing!
I have used Horizon several times now , and every time had exceptional service . Great Service , Great Prices , Great customer care .
Special mention to Katie who is so helpful .Thank You
(31/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
The service was excellent plus the staff was very helpful
(04/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
1st time using horizon called in shop at Shirebrook could not have wished for a more friendly welcome. Delt with Laura who was very professional , had a good laugh with all staff will definitely use in the future thanks Steve& Denise Hayes
Staff were all amazing, friendly and full of information about our destinations. We will be back to book again
(03/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Nicola is very helpful and always trys to answer all your questions . We had a lovely holiday last Easter in Egypt and have booked through her again for Easter 2020 and hoping for another fab holiday but hoping this one will tick all the boxes.
Horizon Direct Holidays 4 star review on 5th June 2019
(12/05/19) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant price, dead easy to add on to group bookings, fantastic service
Having booked our holiday to Cuba the staff at this shop was very helpful curtious friendly and efficient .
Horizon Direct Holidays is rated 4.94 based on 741 reviews