Hometogo GmbH (UK) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hometogo GmbH (UK)
Live Chat
Read Hometogo GmbH (UK) Reviews

Perleberger Str. 42a
10559 Berlin

Tell us how Hometogo GmbH (UK) made you happy
it was disappointing
I just hate that when I get redirected to the provider's webpage the dates aren't available any more! I waste time!
The dates I initially chose weren't available at the provider's website to book. Disappointing experience
I dislike pop-ups, so irritating!
I'd rather book on different websites. hometogo has so many popup windows!
The house I was going to rent was cheaper on a provider's website!
The dates I initially chose weren't available when I was taken to the provider's website. Please update data more regularly, I lost so much time choosing a perfect house, all in vain
Hotel very tired. 10 euros per week to rent 12 inch cube fridge. No ice compartment. Food variety good but only just tepid. Some food rewarmed from previous day was common.. No coffee at evening meal only very expensive wine and water at 2.2 euros for small bottle rumoured to be tap water. Sauna and steam room 5 euros each for 15 mins. VERY POOR YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Disappointed..some of the hotels description in hometogo is wrong and misleading.
I would rather go to the provider directly..
When you click on an offer, you can see pictures and read the descriptions. I found the descriptions to be quite vague and I would then have to click "view deal" to be redirected to the original page. They should do something about this as the pages do take time to load.
Why does this website feature unreliable landlords??!!
Hometogo GmbH (UK) is rated 4.55 based on 480 reviews