Hometogo GmbH (UK) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hometogo GmbH (UK)
Live Chat
Read Hometogo GmbH (UK) Reviews

Perleberger Str. 42a
10559 Berlin

Tell us how Hometogo GmbH (UK) made you happy
Affordable deals for a solo traveler
Hotel very tired. 10 euros per week to rent 12 inch cube fridge. No ice compartment. Food variety good but only just tepid. Some food rewarmed from previous day was common.. No coffee at evening meal only very expensive wine and water at 2.2 euros for small bottle rumoured to be tap water. Sauna and steam room 5 euros each for 15 mins. VERY POOR YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
I used this site to find accommodation in Milan on my last trip and I'm very satisfied. I would definitely use them next time!
My in-laws were looking for an accomodation to spend the week. They eventually found a really great one with a reasonable price
Sometimes it can be cheaper on site A, rather than site B. That is the reason I use price comparison.
Really like the simple layout. I really appreciate having not only a tonne of different holiday properties, but also the information provided is just enough and easy to read.
HomeToGo definitely saved a lot of our time and energy. But one improvement is it really might be worth it to have the option to sort out the offers according to price.
Quick decision possible. Neat structure, nicely displayed, allowing you to establish an easy and quick decision process on which deal you want to book.
You can even find a place specifically for fishing enthusiasts!
Hometogo GmbH (UK) is rated 4.55 based on 480 reviews