Hometogo GmbH (UK) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hometogo GmbH (UK)
Live Chat
Read Hometogo GmbH (UK) Reviews

Perleberger Str. 42a10559 Berlin

Tell us how Hometogo GmbH (UK) made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Comprehensive online catalogue of fires in Brittany. Easy to view and reserve
Booking process fine, but no option for insurance---will have to phone cottages .com to arrange .
Deposit was different amount to what was confirmed with rural retreats.
Excellent and easy website .
Great site, easy to use, put in where you want to go, include filters and options, click and you are off. Easy booking process and fast confirmation e mail. Great prices compared to similar sites offering same property
My wife and I used Hometogo in December when we went to Bergerac. It was so useful being able to compare a variety of sites, from the big names down to the smaller local sites, which I’m not sure I’d have seen unless I used hometogo. Five stars!
I am very pleased with my experience using Hometogo. It saved me a lot of time and money booking my last holiday. I will definitely be using it again for my next holiday and I recommend everyone checks it out!
Used hometgo for a ski trip in January and was very satisfied with the chalet we stayed in. Was useful to compare many sites, and ended up finding something from a smaller local website (mediahols). Not sure if that property would have been on any other webiste? Will use again for my next trip!
Quick, easy to use and effective. After a few seconds I got all options instead of checking every website separately. Great service!!!
Me gustó que me diera links para páginas similares. Fue como, no tenemos duda que no vas a encontrar algo mejor en otra.
Great app all round :)
thank you very much for your help it was very good.
Quick service and booking.
Very impressed with company. All finalised with no problems. Called office and they were very helpful. Will definitely pass this imformation to friends and family looking for a holiday. Thanks again
Found just the property we were looking to rent for a three generation Family Celebration
Easy site to use, loads of options for best choice.

Only drawback, each time you do a different search you lose your filters so have to redo them. Be good if this could be sorted.
very helpful,
Quick and easy to book
I found home2go perfect for my short getaway accommodation, we originally had a problem but it was handled quickly and professionally, will definitely use again.
Easy and trouble free from start to finish. Used many times.
Hometogo GmbH (UK) is rated 4.55 based on 500 reviews