Hometogo GmbH (UK) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hometogo GmbH (UK)
Live Chat
Read Hometogo GmbH (UK) Reviews

Perleberger Str. 42a10559 Berlin

Tell us how Hometogo GmbH (UK) made you happy
Place to go to when you want to get up and go, keep up the good work.
I found it very easy to search and book an apartment there are so many to choose from and I love the area
Had a lovely cottage in Scotland and very relaxing .
Very professional and efficient and any queries that I had including the holidays away
Really useful and a bigger range than looking at just one. Usually I know what I’m looking for hostel/ self catered house so it offers a wider choice
Excellent easy to use web site with all the information required.
Very pleased with the holiday provided by Hometogo. Everything was as they have described in the ad and they were very helpful providing any info that you will need about your holiday! Highly recommended!
Very efficient service
Excellent value for money Delivered as promised,will certainly use again
Very easy and quick to book accommodation. Thank you.
Very professional and helpful
Easy to navigate and book. No problems with accommodation
Lots of choice and a very easy booking system with speedy confirmation.
Never used this site before but I certainly will again
Great choice of villa’s for all amounts of travellers and good quality accommodation.
They are easy to use as a web site, the host is very pleasant & easy to deal with .
Great clean & comfortable apartment close 2 sea, shops & Rail Station, Friendly Receptionists. Only downside was difficult 2 Park.
Hi everything OK, till I came to pay deposit, the page needed to finish off didn't come through to my laptop, I had to copy the heading, paste it into an email and send it to my self, went on my mobile and finished transaction. I had earlier wanted a different booking but same happened,,, so I gave up,, I am now fully booked up thanks 🤗
Well happy with my purchase,and the gift was well received.Would definitely use home to go again.Thanks.
Very reliable service
Because of covid 19 we were not allowed to go but we had a very quick refund in full thank you.
Hometogo GmbH (UK) is rated 4.59 based on 597 reviews