Homestead Garden Rooms Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Homestead Garden Rooms Ltd
Read Homestead Garden Rooms Ltd Reviews

About Homestead Garden Rooms Ltd:

Homestead Garden Rooms have been designing, manufacturing and installing timber building solutions for residential and commercial use since 1989.
As one of UK original timber building companies we pride ourselves on design and service, offering our customers a full complete installation service or flexible KIT form options.

info@homesteadgr.co.uk

Wyndham House, Lupton Road, Hithercroft Industrial Estate

Tell us how Homestead Garden Rooms Ltd made you happy
Homestead recently completed a garden roof for me in Essex & I can totally endorse what B & Shez wrote. First the concrete gang attended for 2 days, then the building arrived and was built over 4 days. The electricians attended for 2 days at the end. I was more than happy with all of the men that worked on the project; they treated the place like my home rather than their building site and were very tidy. Please thank them all. The office back up was first class too. I was kept fully informed every step of the way. The product quality is first class and the process was very slick. Well done.
Great experience with Homestead! The different teams worked really well together - so quick and obviously very experienced in what they do. They were a friendly, courteous bunch, a pleasure to have around and they tidied up after themselves too!! What really impressed was they went round and touched up all the little knocks and scratches that inevitably occur during construction without being asked. They were a long way from home (5+ hours some days) but they went the extra mile for us, solving all our problems and giving us a garden room that we love. It was also good to meet John, one of the two directors at the beginning of the process - he came all the way from Oxfordshire to Suffolk to look at the site and talk us through our ideas - a lovely man, he gave us the confidence to proceed. Homestead Garden rooms are not the cheapest but it was great to have the ‘complete package’ and you definitely get what you pay for! Thank you Homestead, we are very satisfied customers.
I am very pleased with my new Garden Store (7.5m x 3m) built and installed by Homestead. Everything went as planned, a first team came to build the concrete base and it took them two days, the second team came a few weeks later to installed the Garden Store and it took them four days. Both teams were excellent, very professional, very tidy and working hard despite adverse weather condition. Great job. The quality of the building is exactly what I was expecting.
Your great team have just finished my office and I couldn’t be more pleased, it is so different in quality to the other one. The men are a hard working cheerful group and you can see from the ground how clean and tidy they have left everything, I can’t believe how quickly they did it as well.
“Homestead are remarkable. They achieved the impossible and designed, managed planning permission and installed a fantastic garage workshop for my classic car in a very, shape and space,restricted site. I have plenty of space to work and have even installed a two post lift. They are the experts - I cannot recommend them highly enough”
Overall a good experience with Homestead. I choose a garden shed which was maybe a bit pricey, but well constructed. I would have liked it to be insulated, which I was prepared to pay for, but they only offer that on the garden rooms. I think they're missing a trick there.
Thanks to all at Homestead for a very professional service and great looking, well put together garden building. We looked around at all the other garden building suppliers and Homestead stood out for providing a one-stop service. The team worked well together and the building went in with a minimum of disruptions - even our neighbours commented on how courteous the team were (crossing their garden to get access to ours). Really happy with the end product. Thanks again.
This was our second Homestead Garden Room , which is an advertisement in itself . From pillar to post we found the service professional and courteous , and the building was both ahead of schedule and much nicer than we expected . Given that it was mostly cold and wintry during construction , and we are a 3 to 4 hour drive from Oxford the workmen could not have been more industrious and polite . So thank you Homestead for a job well done .
We are very pleased with our new garden room from Homestead and look forward to using this very useful addition to our lives. It is well-built and well-insulated and once it has been decorated and furnished, it will be lovely to use. For me it will be a work space and it has been tailored to my business requirements. The Homestead staff are all excellent. They are courteous and efficient and hard-working. For a short time we had lots of Homestead staff in our garden building, putting in plumbing and electricity etc and there was always a good, friendly atmosphere and the feeling of people successfully doing their best to give us a good service. Thank you!
Homestead Garden Rooms Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews