Homeserve Heating Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Homeserve Heating
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Homeserve Heating?
Click Here

Tell us how Homeserve Heating made you happy

"The service i received over the years has been very good .From the techs to office staff I have no complaints."
Are you Homeserve Heating? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The worst insurance company I have dealt with ever. All they do is try to get out of claims by quoting their terms and conditions. The exclusions for the policy are not made clear on their website and just buried in the terms. There so called "resolution" was to send me a letter clearly marking out the terms and conditions, no actual resolution. I am not sure how you can class that as a resolution to be honest. Had my boiler written off as beyond economical repair. The first person I had out from HomeServe said it was absolutely fine then because the issue wasn't resolved I had someone out a month later who said the boiler was crumbling apart and need most the parts replacing. Clearly half the people they employ are incompetent, I had no apology for this, seemed like this was pretty normal for them. And they charged me to tell me my boiler was beyond economical repair, still yet to refund my excess charge which is only supposed to be charged if they fix it, I guess I will have to keep chasing for this. My policy was to cover my boiler they've charged me monthly for it and provided NOTHING apart from useless incompetent people coming round to my house and for someone to tell me its BER."
"Good cover and prices"
"Had a bust pipe on the Sunday phoned told 4 call out, when Plummer called me he asked me if Wednesday would be OK because that was the next slot he had."
"Failed to fulfil boiler maintenance contract 7 months of Boiler breaking down 9 weeks without heating or hot Water, 4 consecutively from 14th Dec till 10th Jan 2018 , with neither heating or hot water , this they considered non emergency ! Then after asking for Doctors letter to state this contributed to my been very ill which cost 42 pound they considered it only warranted the return of 42 pound with an additional offer if 150 compensation, which since has not been paid, sent first cheque to wrong address after waiting for 10 days , now they say I have to wait a further 14 days ! This is the most unprofessional company I have had misfortune to meet !! They like the premiums but Deliver an appalling service with no respect to their duty of care for customers ...."
Homeserve Heating is rated 2.67 based on 6 reviews