Homeserve Heating Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Homeserve Heating

How would you rate Homeserve Heating?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Homeserve Heating in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anne
"Had a bust pipe on the Sunday phoned told 4 call out, when Plummer called me he asked me if Wednesday would be OK because that was the next slot he had."
Olivia Tyler-Moore I
Verified Reviewer
"Failed to fulfil boiler maintenance contract 7 months of Boiler breaking down 9 weeks without heating or hot Water, 4 consecutively from 14th Dec till 10th Jan 2018 , with neither heating or hot water , this they considered non emergency ! Then after asking for Doctors letter to state this contributed to my been very ill which cost 42 pound they considered it only warranted the return of 42 pound with an additional offer if 150 compensation, which since has not been paid, sent first cheque to wrong address after waiting for 10 days , now they say I have to wait a further 14 days ! This is the most unprofessional company I have had misfortune to meet !! They like the premiums but Deliver an appalling service with no respect to their duty of care for customers ...."
Homeserve Heating is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews