Homescapes Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Homescapes
1 New Reviews Written
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Homescapes made you happy

"I ordered a v pillow and pillow case, via their Amazon shop, only to later realise that their website (that I previously never knew existed) was selling the same products for significantly less. When I complained, customer support fobbed me off by claiming that Amazon sold the products to me and not them! Ermmm... and your Amazon seller account, which has exactly the same business name, address and phone number? After contesting, I was then informed that they "refuse to be held responsible" and proceeded to ignore any further contact from me. Taking into account that their website was offering generous discounts, on most of their products, I was confounded as to why this company refused to 'make things right'. While I wasn't expecting a part-refund, it would have been nice to have been sent a complimentary pillow case as a goodwill gesture. After posting my ordeal at Trustpilot, Homescapes reported it and the review was immediately pulled. Their claim was that I'd never done business with them and the review was for the wrong company! The absolute gall... After supplying all the relevant information (i.e. invoices, screen captures, cached web links, etc.), to prove that the transaction actually occurred, my review was made publicly visible again. However, since then, Homescapes has reported (and pulled) my review twice more. Yes, my honest review was reported three times! Without a doubt, Homescapes is a shady, disrespectful and very unprofessional company. Both their dubious business practices and after-sales service are utterly appalling. I certainly won't be doing business with this company ever again. Avoid!!!"
Are you Homescapes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Homescapes receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Excellent service . Quality materials. Very fast delivery . So pleased with the items received . I have bought several items and all good quality"
"totally honest and efficient, nothing is too much trouble for them, outstanding customer attention/satisfaction together with unbeatable quality - no foreign rubbish here, would certainly recommend them to all."
"Top quality products good prices and very impressive customer service. I'd highly recommended their homewares to anyone looking for affordable quality."
"yes comfy pillows"
"Very reasonable prices. Never had a problem with deliveries and the blackout curtains I've bought have been good."
"Fast delivery"