Homescapes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Homescapes

How would you rate Homescapes?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lorraine

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Homescapes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lorraine Hall
"Excellent service . Quality materials. Very fast delivery . So pleased with the items received . I have bought several items and all good quality"
Stanley Bell
"totally honest and efficient, nothing is too much trouble for them, outstanding customer attention/satisfaction together with unbeatable quality - no foreign rubbish here, would certainly recommend them to all."
Elliot Barden
"Top quality products good prices and very impressive customer service. I'd highly recommended their homewares to anyone looking for affordable quality."
Pooja Patel
"yes comfy pillows"
Pauline Betts
"Very reasonable prices. Never had a problem with deliveries and the blackout curtains I've bought have been good."
"Fast delivery"